Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (spearing)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-22-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
I just got off the boat an hour ago and witnessed Randy Harris for the first time in person.

Holy crap, he does everything BIG 92' at 28mph. Jaw droping double ups. Randy was very down to earth and accomidating. Epic day for me.

I would say my favorite sessions with a pro ever.

Nice group of guys from Axis too.
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       07-22-2010, 2:30 PM Reply   
Randall came out and rode with us at Wakeborad Church a couple of years ago (about the time Transgression came out). Super nice guy, and noone goes bigger!
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-22-2010, 2:32 PM Reply   
Im jealous. Thats pretty much a life goal of mine...to see Randall ride from in the boat/ride doubles with him. I bet that was unreal
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-22-2010, 2:46 PM Reply   
nobody charges the wake harder. he's the man!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-22-2010, 2:52 PM Reply   
Check out the Spring Ride video: RH goes twice as big as everyone else
http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/cie...de-2010-video/
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-23-2010, 4:28 AM Reply   
That was HUGE. 5:04.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-23-2010, 4:56 AM Reply   
Nice
Old     (andruz)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-23-2010, 9:39 AM Reply   
YEAH RANDALL!. Style+huge. what else??
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-23-2010, 2:14 PM Reply   
@Dan
I saw the video post on youtube of the wakeboard church event http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n69pa3E0LbU with Randall and Gator in it.
It was absolutely fabulous. Very refreshing to see guys out ripping it up with a message about the life changing experience with The King of Kings.
I have had owners of marinas and other folks in general complaining from time to time about all the partying, foul language/bad image etc they see from alot of wakeboarders they come in contact with.
When I get comments like that directed to me from these folks I try to tell them about riders like Randall, Gator, Murray, Emily Copeland Durham and others, The wakeboard church video and the "Thisizmystory ministry" at http://www.thisizmystory.com/
I almost always get the comment that they didn't know there were that many positive influences out there in the sport, as most of their experiences with riders and their blogs seem to be, not always, all that positive.

I saw the initial list of expected riders for Brostock (held recently at Bull Shoals) and when I saw Randall's name on the list I was very excited to be able to see him perform in person but for whatever reason he was not there. I still enjoyed the event but my crew and I where mainly there with the hopes of seeing HIM ride. We are a little selfish but we didn't care if he won or not we just wanted the joy of watching him roll.
Oh well something must have come up, no doubt he's a busy man, maybe some other time.
Anyway I think he is very fun to watch ride and I think the man has some significant things to say about Jesus.
I can't imagine what it must be like to ride with the dude!

Thanks for the post Jim

regards,
The Geeze
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-23-2010, 5:31 PM Reply   
Since the CIE video was brought up, can I get a track list to the video? I'm coming up empty handed.
Old     (dhv142)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-24-2010, 12:51 PM Reply   
Randall is the bomb. No questions asked.
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-26-2010, 3:13 PM Reply   
I would pay just to watch him do a few soulful "S" turns behind the boat.
Not exactly sure what he has that even some other Great riders don't but in any case he is a joy to watch ride.
Can't put my finger on it, he just seems to ride,.. "pure or raw with power with,..."FREEDOM" just can't find the words really to describe the way he rides I just LIKE IT!

Ride on Randall!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-26-2010, 4:14 PM Reply   
it's that go for broke HEY YA'LL WATCH THIS attitude. let me see how far i can take this!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-27-2010, 4:35 AM Reply   
Watched him ride and hungout with him for a few hours on the boat last night at the Axis demo...he does go huge. Everyone was super nice and down to to earth!
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-27-2010, 4:59 AM Reply   
suck a good guy