Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (alexranz123)      Join Date: Aug 2010       01-24-2011, 1:28 PM Reply   
http://www.seshday.com/
is this site legit?
i just wanna make sure so i dont get ripped
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       01-24-2011, 2:01 PM Reply   
never bought anything from there buty i have had a few people tell its legit.
Old     (thescott)      Join Date: Nov 2007       01-24-2011, 2:13 PM Reply   
Bought a few things from the Jet Pilot sale during x-mas time. No issues at all. Items came fairly quick. Good deals.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-24-2011, 3:46 PM Reply   
Yeah its legit. They have great customer service. I ordered a wetsuit from them and the wrong one was shipped to them twice. They contacted me a couple of times to let me know what was up, gave me free shipping, and threw in some free schwag.
Old     (PictureMeRollin)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-24-2011, 4:42 PM Reply   
Yeah its legit.. however let it be known that they don't offer refunds, only store credit. So be careful with what you buy. I bought some expensive sunglasses that didn't turn out to be what I expected and now I have a bunch of store credit. Kind of annoying. Also their sizing info is vague because they just go by a general size guideline regadless of brand. So it helps to do your research before you buy. If I ever end up using up my store credit I probably won't buy from them again.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-25-2011, 8:17 AM Reply   
got a parks documentary dvd from them for cheapest i have ever seen
.... or wait
maybe i got it on w8ke.com i forget

If any of you guys are thinking of joining up with either of these send me or someone else you know your email so i/they can "invite" you and in turn get a little extra dough $8-$10 when you make your first order haha

there is still a little time for LF stuff (44 hours) and there is SL ballast stuff on w8ke with performance sound coming soon
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       01-25-2011, 9:44 AM Reply   
I didnt have a good experience with W8ke.com. Ordered a rope, waited 3-4 weeks no rope or reply. Emailed them, that rope was out. They did have other ropes and colors so I said thats fine, send me what you have. 2 more weeks no rope or reply. Cancelled my order.
Old     (Marcelo)      Join Date: Jan 2011       01-27-2011, 3:13 PM Reply   
Hi all, Seshday.com is totally legit, I work there. Thanks for talking great about our customer service since I do that sometimes. PictureMeRollin, sorry you did not like you sunglasses. In order to keep our prices super low we have to offer store credit for a return for something you did not like, however if it is a defective product we will give a full refund. We do provide tech features and specific size guides for brands that require that. When it comes to apparel we use a generic one and most brands adhere to those.

Hit me up if you have any questions and have a Seshday!
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-06-2013, 12:20 AM Reply   
I just found out about this site and it seems pretty cool. Was hoping to find some wake gear but hopefully they will have some closer to the season. Might pick up a few sale snow items now though.
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-06-2013, 8:51 AM Reply   
Support your local shops if you have them nearby!
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-06-2013, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek View Post
Support your local shops if you have them nearby!
Always try to do that first! Actually found out about this site from my favorite local shop.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-06-2013, 11:07 AM Reply   
That's interesting, because sites like seshday rely on shops like your local one not selling items or not meeting manufacturers projected forecasts, so it's the manufacturer making sure they don't eat too much, and screw the "local" shop.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-06-2013, 3:39 PM Reply   
Totally legit! They advertised 2011 Harley's last year and there was some mixup with Liquid Force and we wound up getting brand new 2012 Harley's for $200. Last year will probably be the only year I will ever have a current year board hahahaha.