Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (sidewalksk8r)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-03-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   
I have a Proline leather grip handle and rope combination, and it works well for wakeboarding. I'm afraid the rope is too long, even on it's shortest segment for wakeskating. Is there a anything I can do about it? Do I need to get a new rope and handle? I have an old accurate rope that is short enough but I don't like the handle. Can you mix and match ropes and handles? I'm willing to buy a new handle that's made by Accurate, but my old rope may be a little outdated. Does that matter?
Old     (squanta)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-03-2008, 9:12 PM Reply   
yeah, you can mix and match handles. for example you can have a proline rope with an accurate handle. the handle doesn't really matter if it is "outdated" it just matters to if you like the grip or not and if it satisfies your needs. if i were you i would probably buy a new set, handle and rope. but that is just me, it depends if you want to spend the money. another way to go is to just buy a new rope that goes to your needed length and keep your handle.
Old     (sidewalksk8r)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-04-2008, 4:06 PM Reply   
Cool, thanks. I was more or less talking about the rope being outdated and not coated, and if that would make a difference if I got a new handle. I might just get a brand new setup, but I don't want to spend too much. What's a the best rope for changing up lengths?