Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old    tigeslide            08-21-2006, 10:22 PM Reply   
the pointless fone # in a recent mag . all the people who answer like shane b all live in florida but the number is a 949 socal number that was weird}}
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-21-2006, 11:09 PM Reply   
Alex- It's recently come to my attention that you don't know how to properly form a sentence, or use correct grammar. This is a friendly reminder that you might wanna try to learn how to spell while still using periods and commas, because if you don't you will get shredded, I mean you don't wanna end up like the last guy do you?
Old    tigeslide            08-22-2006, 12:04 AM Reply   
Dear Tyler,
I am sorry that I dissapointed you with my unproper grammar. I don't think you have to be so harsh about this, though. I am just trying to make a statement, so you don't have to go ruining other peoples' threads. I don't think it is proper manners. I mean it is just the internet, you don't have to be talking in perfect English. It's summer, and I get enough of this crap at school.
Old     (poserondubs)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-22-2006, 12:12 AM Reply   
you sucka jus got served!!! ...

and ya the 949 thing is kinda weird...no clue..btw whatd u say when u called haha

Drew
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-22-2006, 7:31 AM Reply   
Either way, communication is a two way street and if you are not willing to meet half way by using decent(not perfect) grammer, then dont expect anyone to respond for your requests for information. You are the one asking for answers and/or advice, so at least be considerate enough to develope a grasp of the language.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-22-2006, 7:49 AM Reply   
I thought Tyler was cool about it. I've seen worse.
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
improper** grammar.
Old     (thirdgear)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2006, 8:43 AM Reply   
I amnt seein theprob wit alexs grammer leve him alon doods.
Old     (pottsy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-22-2006, 8:47 AM Reply   
yea, i think everyone can understand his post and thats sad if u cant
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-22-2006, 8:54 AM Reply   
I was not trying to rip him either, but in his second post after Tyler responded he still doesnt see anything wrong with it....
Old    tigeslide            08-22-2006, 9:11 AM Reply   
dREW I JUST ASKED HOW THE WATER WAS AND THE NEXT TIME HE COMES TO CALIFORNIA HE DIDNT KNOW. OH AND TYLER EXCUSE MY GARAMER
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2006, 9:18 AM Reply   
This thread sucks. Carry on.
Old     (wakeboardnut)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-22-2006, 9:26 AM Reply   
Ive called it before, maybe LF pays for ir for him and they are out of Cali i think..

just a thought.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-22-2006, 9:38 AM Reply   
Some people just don't get it. My wife and i were at church one Sunday when this lady says to the congregation in a bragging sort of way, "my momma always taught me good grammar". Everyone in the congregation was silent and it was all i could do to keep from laughing.

What some people don't understand is that when they write or speak like an idiot, others percieve them as one.
Old     (foxrepdc)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-22-2006, 10:54 AM Reply   
Alex.....here's how you handle these situations:
You know what....maybe I can't properly form a sentence, but what's it to you? You're not my parent or my teacher so F___ OFF before I dot your i's and cross your t's beeeeeeeoooottch!!!!

You also have to best personal quote...."if you suck at something...QUIT". A lot of guys on here suck at being cool, so they should follow your advice!

Get off his grammar and talk to him about the Pointless phone deal. If he wanted to discuss this, his topic would have been "hey...everyone pick on me about my grammar"!

(Message edited by foxrepdc on August 22, 2006)
Old    00wakesetter            08-22-2006, 1:02 PM Reply   
hahahaha FoxrepDC thanks for the new quote. That was funny!!!
Old    tigeslide            08-22-2006, 1:08 PM Reply   
kyle that was my quote. also i will make a thread in non-wakeboarding discussion so you guys can rag on my grammar.
Old    00wakesetter            08-22-2006, 1:58 PM Reply   
uummm i thought FoxrepDC wrote that????? Am i wrong??
Old    tigeslide            08-22-2006, 1:59 PM Reply   
ya look at my profile
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-22-2006, 2:03 PM Reply   
Yes you are wrong, Fox states, "You" have the best personal quote, implying that Alex is in fact "you", perfect grammar Fox nice. So exactly what was this thread for again?
Old    00wakesetter            08-22-2006, 2:13 PM Reply   
Coool, i got a new quote! Thanks Alex

(Message edited by 00wakesetter on August 22, 2006)
Old     (foxrepdc)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-22-2006, 2:17 PM Reply   
Yeah...I also have issues with grammar, and I'm 37 and make 6 figures!
I wrote "You also have TO best personal quote"...should've hit ya with a "THE"!!!

To help with the Pointless phone....I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it is a cell phone, and probably swagged by LF in Cali.

Alex.....you're a good sport pal! Keep having fun on here bro!