Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-11-2004, 5:16 PM Reply   
I have been told several times that there are bonus features on "Welcome". I haven't been able to find it. Anyone know how, or if there is bonus features?

Old    alanp            05-11-2004, 5:46 PM Reply   
good question. anyone
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-11-2004, 5:49 PM Reply   
If you are looking for a blooper reel, I don't think so, when you go to bonus, it just shows sponsors gear and such. Next time I see our rep, I will ask!!
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-11-2004, 6:13 PM Reply   
Yeah, I hear it's a blooper reel, but I can't find it.

Common someone out there knows where it's at!
Old    devastate            05-11-2004, 8:38 PM Reply   
on my copy its just on the main menu of DVD, it says "Bonus Features" but then i'm in the philippines so i have a Region 3 DvD, i think you guys are region 1?

John
Old    bryanls            05-11-2004, 9:36 PM Reply   
Chris,
I think I wore the buttons out on my remote, but finally found one. Heard there was two, I'll leave that one up to someone else...

From the main menu...
Bonus-->Hyperlite-->Decks-->Surf-->Press Down (Icon will disappear) and Enter.
-Bryan
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-11-2004, 10:08 PM Reply   
There are 2 secret sections. Follow Bryan's advice to watch the first one. Follow it again, then hit next chapter to see the second. Pretty cool to watch Chad Sharpe hit a slider on a broadcast.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-11-2004, 10:17 PM Reply   
Yes Bryan is right and so is Bill J except I CAN NOT SEEM TO GET THE THE SECOND ONE and it's claimed to be the best one. It's getting annoying that I can't find it.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-11-2004, 11:34 PM Reply   
Watch the first one and note which chapter is playing. If your DVD player supports it, then just enter the next chapter number in your DVD player menu and it should play - at least it does on mine.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-12-2004, 3:16 PM Reply   
Thanks Bryan! You're my new hero!

Thanks everyone for responding. . . I'll let you know if I find it!
Old    lachlantait            05-13-2004, 4:15 AM Reply   
pretty disapointing i thought there would atleast be a crash section in the bonus