Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old    malibu73            06-17-2007, 9:15 PM Reply   
I'm trying to get a better wake out of my boat. Lately I have been putting about 1-2 hundred in the back and 1 hundred in the middle to balance the wake.

I would like to ride a little further back than what I am now (63'). I have herd that I need to put some weight in in the front of the boat to clean up the wake further back. I would like to put about 400 pounds in the boat with 2 to 3 people in the boat also.

What should I do?

250 in back 150 in front?

300 in back 200 in front?

200 in back 100 in middle 150 in front?

I'm mainly concerned about the middle weights. I have a guy that can make me steal shapes and he was going to make me some 3X2X20 inch bricks to put in the middle of the boat, but the more I read it seems the middle is just for balancing.

I know the answer will most likely be play around with it and see what you like and i guess that is what i will have to do, but I need to know if i need to get the long bricks made for the middle.

I don't really want to put to much weight in because I have a small boat (check profile) and it only hold 5 people to begin with. Thanks for all the help.