Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Lakemiltonwake)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-18-2011, 5:02 PM Reply   
As tradition follows.. St. Patricks day 2011 the Water's Edge Boardshop crew set out for the first set of 2011. We were getting a water temp reading of 46 degrees off the boat, and we were blessed with 64 degree air temps and sunny skies. A great way to strart the season. Here's a video of us shaking the rust off.
Old     (xmcmillenx)      Join Date: May 2006       03-18-2011, 5:18 PM Reply   
Nice! The crew in Columbus started riding Thursday too.

That lake is SWEET!
Old     (wakecumberlandky)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-18-2011, 8:17 PM Reply   
Where is this at? I NEED to ride with you guys! That lake is sick!!!
Old     (Lakemiltonwake)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-18-2011, 11:06 PM Reply   
That's my little hidden gem, private lake a mile away from Lake Milton. Not too far from the boardshop.
Old     (fuzzyman)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-19-2011, 10:09 AM Reply   
Columbus crew and Milton crew needs to get together and bash this year! It would be a lot of fun!
Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       03-19-2011, 6:53 PM Reply   
The only month we haven't ridden here in Dayton was Jan, but the lake was frozen then! Got to love winter riding.
Old     (SafetyMike)      Join Date: Nov 2010       03-19-2011, 7:19 PM Reply   
Good edit bros
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-20-2011, 7:08 AM Reply   
Hey Nick,nice vid.Hows that Nautique treating ya?I see Rockpoint was sold and now they are also a car repair place.LOL they really went to crap.I called Fineline last week to tell them I would handle any problems with my Supreme (2007) myself.
Old     (Lakemiltonwake)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-20-2011, 12:35 PM Reply   
Hey Jay, Long time no talk! The Nautique has been a great boat for us. No problems just a minor fuel line issue that was repaired a few weeks ago by Boat House Marine in Rootstown. Ron from Rockpoint went there also and they'll handle any of our issues from now on, plus they are only 15 minutes away. How have things been? If you're still out and riding you should hook up with us sometime this year and maybe we will ride my lake!
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-20-2011, 12:53 PM Reply   
AHHHHH! Cannot wait to get out. So jealous of you guys!!
Old     (holdsworth)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-20-2011, 2:40 PM Reply   
"My little hidden gem" haha nice man. It's only at your house haha. Nice riding, glad to see you guys are getting some time on the water already. Just got off the boat 5 minutes ago myself. Not to make you jealous or anything but air/water was 80/77 today .

Definitely gonna try to ride with you guys as much as I can this summer... you guys are a fun crew. Always a blast
Old     (Lakemiltonwake)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-20-2011, 4:33 PM Reply   
Haha it is a hidden gem, Protected from the wind and tubers. Really jealous of those temps man, excited to have you back out with us again this summer. Maybe we will plan some more flights as well.
Old     (holdsworth)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-21-2011, 4:01 PM Reply   
Definitely. My dad just bought half interest in his good friends Citabria so I have a plane to fly again. For sure going to go up in that a lot.