Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (admin)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-20-2010, 12:05 PM Reply   
If you've always been a lurker, we're giving you an incentive to finally get signed up for the WakeWorld community and possibly win $500 in cash and some sweet CWB gear in the process. So if you're still a lurker, you need to read all about it at http://www.wakeworld.com/news/featur...h--prizes.html.

Name:  CWB_Contest.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  82.8 KB
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       05-20-2010, 2:14 PM Reply   
Crap! I'm not a lurker!!!
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       05-21-2010, 4:05 AM Reply   
nice.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-21-2010, 9:58 AM Reply   
Don't worry Dan! Everyone who is signed up as an active member of WakeWorld at the end of the contest will be in the running. I just directed this post towards lurkers because you're already entered!
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       05-21-2010, 2:13 PM Reply   
HA! Cool! You the man! I'm probably gonna pick up a Faction and some Answers in a week or two, but I guess you can never have too much gear and/or cash right! :P
Old     (greenbass86)      Join Date: May 2010       05-21-2010, 6:30 PM Reply   
Nice!!!! I just joined today, and not for this contest, but it's an awesome bonus just for signing up!!!!
Old     (Lohe)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-12-2010, 8:49 AM Reply   
Ditto
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       07-14-2010, 6:10 PM Reply   
Just wanted to thank everybody for participating in this contest. The winner was Barry Strauss of PA and he's fully stoked on his big pile of cash, points and prizes from CWB Board Co. and Proline. As soon as we get the custom CWB Transcend with WakeWorld graphic finished, we'll post a pic right here and on the front page. Click the link below for the final contest wrap up.

http://www.wakeworld.com/news/featur...h--prizes.html