Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wakesurf_ohio)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-10-2009, 8:40 PM Reply   
Nationals looks like it is shaping up to be a great event. Who all is coming up to Ohio to compete ?
Old    surfdad            07-11-2009, 6:01 AM Reply   
We're registered and will be making the trip. James has freshman orientation that Wednesday and Thrusday, so we won't land in Ohio until 2am on Friday! We'll be able to star in a remake of Night of the living dead! :-)
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-11-2009, 9:16 AM Reply   
I registered last night.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-14-2009, 9:05 PM Reply   
Open division registration status;

Men's Open Skim 6 of 8 slots filled, 2 pending
Men's Open Surf 4 of 8 slots filled, 3 pending
Women's Open Skim 5 of 8 slots filled 1 pending
Women's Open Surf 0 of 8 slots filled 4 pending

Late registration fee adds $25 starting July 24.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-17-2009, 8:31 PM Reply   
My error here the late date is the 17th
Old     (ollies_drew)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-25-2009, 10:07 AM Reply   
I rode at the contest site on Wednesday behind the contest boat. It was fun. And it was raining. The lake is cool and the wake was amazing. Josh at 77 Marine (who has provided almost everything for this event)Is a super cool guy and has his DUB Edition Enzo dialed! Be sure to Thank Josh if your at the event.
Old     (duckdiver)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-25-2009, 12:10 PM Reply   
THANKS JOSH FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN. SEE YA AT THE EVENT.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-25-2009, 3:14 PM Reply   
The DUB Edition Enzo is sick. The goofy boat I hear is the Surf Enzo from Worlds last year with opposite rotation.

77marine in Dayton not only is a great sponsor but has a great service department. Thanks Josh.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-26-2009, 7:34 PM Reply   
Right the Goofy boat is the 2008 Worlds boat.

If your competing at Nationals and want to know about judging see this link
http://ohioboardsports.com/main/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=46&forum=1&post_id=204#foru mpost204
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-30-2009, 8:28 PM Reply   
Got the truck loaded up with gear and the Mighty Enzo loaded up too. I'll be at the lake at 8:00 AM to set up.

We're pulling practice on Friday. We're going to run longer on Saturday than our schedule shows. We'll push to complete the Long Board Division on Saturday leaving Sunday for the open divisions.

Prize boards from asylum boardz came in last night. Thanks Larry!!

Also got Mob Group prize DVDs. Thanks Mobsters!

See everyone out there....