Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-16-2012, 4:11 PM Reply   
More Moose antics!

http://ramona.patch.com/articles/set...plaintiff-says
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-16-2012, 4:36 PM Reply   
I was laughing looking at all of the comments of the people dogging Moose and then his response to most of them. The funny thing is, most of the posts have, for the better part, good English, unlike his posts on WW. But I didn't know he was homeless, did he live in the shop where they threw all of his stuff out on the street??
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2012, 4:48 PM Reply   
In the News artical he says the Esclade missed him by inches and he slipped and hurt himself avoiding the Esclade.
But in the 2nd Youtube video where he is giving a Interview with the News crew MOOSE says The SUV was 10 feet from him and he makes no mention of slipping or falling or dosent look or seem hurt in any way.
can you say frivolous lawsuit
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-16-2012, 6:16 PM Reply   
Wow! What is the deal with this guy? Why isn't Obama helping him? Should we help him? Seriously?
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-16-2012, 6:18 PM Reply   
I'm envisioning Brad Pitt in True Romance and he saying that $256K will buy a bunch a weed.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-16-2012, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker_McElroy View Post
Wow! What is the deal with this guy? Why isn't Obama helping him? Should we help him? Seriously?
Tucker, he has stepped up (actually out of the way) and helped himself.
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-16-2012, 7:04 PM Reply   
No really, is he really mentally deficient or is it all really just an act? I feel sorry for anyone that is homeless. Hell, I would even try to help Jeremy and John if I thought they really needed it and we all now how much I love those guys.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-17-2012, 5:43 AM Reply   
This explains alot,

WHY SHOULD I GET A JOB ,I MAKE A $100 A HOUR,,, FIXING BOARDS,AND IVE WIN MORE $$$ AT THE TRACK ,THAN I DO FIXXING BOARDS ,,,IM IN THE PICK 6 CLUB,AND TODAYS RACING DIGEST HAVE DONE STORYS ON MY PICK ,ONCE HEARD ON "91X" GAVE OUT 5 STRAIT EX. LIVE ON MY SHOW WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
"Da Moose"
10:45 pm on Thursday, August 16, 2012
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-17-2012, 6:38 AM Reply   
This is your brain on drugs.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-17-2012, 7:20 AM Reply   
I remember the same thing as Grant, that video where he was being interviewed was the first thing I thought of when I saw this article. Crazyness