Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-23-2005, 6:16 PM Reply   
Grant saw you up at Don Pedro yesterday. We were in a Blue and Black Super Air. We were going to stop and say hi after we were done pulling our rider but you were gone after that.
Old     (99sportster)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-23-2005, 7:02 PM Reply   
That's funny, I think I saw Bling Bling about a month or so ago up at Shasta.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-23-2005, 9:44 PM Reply   
LOL yes you should have said Hi. That was you guy's on the Blue and Black 06
Yea we had just finsihed our set and we checking out the lake, 5mp style
We launched out of Mockoson point so we were at the other end of the lake when we saw you. Hope you guys had fun looks like you had a full crew and were having fun. What was up with the guy in the dry suite it was on 67 degrees ???
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-23-2005, 9:45 PM Reply   
b Peck yes we were at shasta last month with 2 houseboats.
Should have said Hi.?? Next time!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-23-2005, 9:57 PM Reply   
ya, grant that was us. He didn't have any shorts so he wore that. I like to ware mine when I try new tricks it soffens the fall plus I am a sissy. Wow if you launched at Mockoson that was a long drive. Your boat looked clean as always.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-23-2005, 11:57 PM Reply   
Full crew is an understatement. I'm about to retire from this sport. Kids are taking over all the boats in our crew and I'm pulling my hair out trying to keep my sanity. Wakeboarding was once a source of therapy for me. I'm going back to the bottle and see if I can pick up a new bad habit. Squid do you know of any bad habits I can pick up? Cough Cough.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-24-2005, 12:24 PM Reply   
Dry Suite= Softer landings what about when you land on your face. Squid I didnt think you fell so why would you need one LOL. I guess I would rather see a guy in a Dry Suit than naked behind your boat The new SAN looked sweet, Looks like it neeeded a system. Bring it on down and lets get to work.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-24-2005, 2:37 PM Reply   
Ha, grant I have been trying some stuff that will work ya if ya mess up. As for the system I would love to bring that boat up to you and let you do it and I bet Paul's wife would also let you work on it. The only problem no matter how sick your job is he would still change it in a matter of two weeks time. I think his old boat was apart more than it was together.

Paul, as for the kids taking over they can do it anytime as long as I get runs and stoke for riding like I did on Sat.