Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (wake4chicks)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-19-2007, 9:20 PM Reply   
i am looking to maybe purchase an 02 aztec crow. just wondering what anyone thinks about them. decent boat, decent wake. he has 2 tower speakers, tower lights, and 2 board racks. 1 12 in. rockford sub and speakers. 39 hours on the boat.also 500 lb ballast. he is asking 21,500. good deal??
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-19-2007, 9:26 PM Reply   
Ummm haven't ridden one but the general consensus on here is that they're somewhat poorly made... they're molds have been for sale for quite some time with no buyers(prolly for a reason) as in the wake is small and mushy. To be honost you can find a much nicer boat in the price range you're looking at. Motor wise I'm sure its fine but 39 hours in 6 years is hardly any use which would worry me due to the lack of constant use and possible lack of changing fluids often. But you need to figure out what exactly you'll be doing with the boat take it out for a ride and sac it out or do whatever you'd normally do if it was your boat, and make a decision after a good demo.

(Message edited by tyboarder03 on September 19, 2007)
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-19-2007, 9:29 PM Reply   
21.5k you can do better! there is one around and from my boat the wake looks terrible as does the boat.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-19-2007, 9:38 PM Reply   
For a few more grand you can get a newer moomba that's twice the boat as the aztec. Wait till this winter the deals will be out there.
Old     (wake4chicks)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-19-2007, 9:44 PM Reply   
im not in a rush to buy. but the info was great and i will am prob going to wait. thanks