Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-23-2007, 3:59 PM Reply   
im getting ready to buy my girlfriend a new vest and possibly a wetsuit top. She likes the new liquid force and CWB stuff. just wondering what vests are comfortable for you ladies.
Old     (heatherjohnson)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-23-2007, 8:13 PM Reply   
Im really stoked on the Oneill womens Gooru..it should be in storess in april...it is by far the most comfortable vest! I also really like the Oneill outlaw vest and they are adding a womens Vapor vest as well to their line which is sick! For wetsuit tops I really like the Oneill Gooru top (the glide skin is good for windy days) , the Hammer (the easiest to get into) and the Bahia (it is thin but still really warm!) Hope this helps! Heather J
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-24-2007, 6:26 AM Reply   
I second the Oneill Outlaw, Ive had mine for 2 1/2 years and it is still intact! its super comfortable, it floats really well even though its a comp vest. This year I want to buy the new womens Vapor, I fell in love with the guys but couldnt find one that fit well, and now that they got a womens, Im sooo getting it. As for wetsuit top, I've got the Oneill Hammer, it works perfect if the water's too cold or if the weather is too cold. Also really comfortable, allows movement and the most important thing: it really keeps you warm!
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       01-24-2007, 12:53 PM Reply   
Thanks. I was looking at the vests on wakeside. How do the sizings work?
Old     (fuzzball)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-24-2007, 2:11 PM Reply   
I bought my girlfriend one of the HO vests last year with the "fitted" top. It basically has built in cups. She loves it. Some people say the arm holes are too big but she has had no problems. If your girlfriend is smaller than a C cup, then the above vests should work great. But if she is a C or larger, you should check this one out.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-24-2007, 3:58 PM Reply   
I have no idea how the sizing works... if it helps, I got the hammer in size 6, and im usually xsmall or small in most shirts, and my vest is a size 8. Umm... Im also on the smaller sides in chest size ;)
Old     (lorpatchett)      Join Date: May 2007       05-02-2007, 6:22 PM Reply   
oneil womens outlaw is great

not to long s it doesn't cut into your legs, light weight, not tight in the chest area
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-02-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
Here is easy sizing find out her bra size. An look on the vest to see what it fits in the cm range. I am a 34-36 bra so I wear a 34-36 range vest, or a Med - large.
I have to go with the girls Law vest. I love the way it feels and keeps everything put when you ride. It feels like a t-shirt you dont even knows its on.
Old     (deedee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-02-2007, 7:14 PM Reply   
i have last years jet pilot comp vest - it is not US coast guard approved but i love it because it fist mid waste...zipper on the side which is chill and keep me floatin:-) they come in small/med and large/XL so it is a little more simple to size...good luck!