Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old    00wakesetter            02-13-2006, 1:27 PM Reply   
I was debating on weather or not to leave out the bimini top from the factory on 22ve and get a local shop to make me a custom top. The ones that are made out of the trampoline material. Anyone have any pics of some custom tops they had made? One reason i want this type of top is because i want to mount it high enough for me to walk under(6 3) without bending over.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       02-13-2006, 1:54 PM Reply   
Remember the higher up you have it mounned the less shade and protection you get from it. I think your talkin about the hard-top bimini's? I say get the one from the factory. It's easy to remove and/or fold up. The hard top is always there.
Old    00wakesetter            02-13-2006, 2:09 PM Reply   
Yea thats the only draw back i see. But you know around here it is pretty damn hot all summer long.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       02-13-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
Kyle, must I remind you. I'll make it simple. Hot=girls in bikini's, very hot = girls in very small bikini's. Texas heat= girls drunk and topless. You want that top to come off.literally.
Old     (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-14-2006, 8:05 AM Reply   
Adam, nice profile pic. Bonus on the extra ballast those girls are packing
Old    00wakesetter            02-14-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
Adam, i just talked to Brandon and he had one built for some ne and said i turnrd out great. And they mount it so it comes off with very little effort. I will post some picks when i get them.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       02-14-2006, 11:45 AM Reply   
it comes off easily but how well does it store in the boat? still don't think you need a bimini you can walk under. a bimini with 6'3" clearance seems too high.