Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old    butt_slider            03-17-2006, 1:48 PM Reply   
I know most people will say NVS are the best.

I want to know what is close. We are getting an SV-211 without tower speakers. The guy at the dealer, sells Polk tower speakers. I was thinking about getting a pair of either 6.5's or 5.25's from Fusion. Or some new skylons.

Which is the best out of these:
(with the possiblity of getting 4)

Fusion-(only 2) Combo Tseries
Fusion-(2/4) 5.25 Tseries
Fusion-(2/4) 6.5 Tseries
Polk -(2/4) single barrel
not sure what size
Skylon-(2/4) Rubicon 150 (6.5" with a tweeter)
Skylon-(2 only) Rubicon 350 (8" with horn)
skylon-(2 only) Rubicon 250(2 6.5" with 2 Twts)
Other -(2/4) Any suggestions that might be
better in the same price range.

Another thing, will you be able to hear all these from riding distance. With my last pair on the old boat, we had a hard time hearing them great (not sure what kind).

Thanks a lot........It was kinda long
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-17-2006, 2:14 PM Reply   
I'm sure the dealer say the polk are the best out of what you lsitd I'd go with the rubicon 350's
Old     (texasbear08)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-17-2006, 2:24 PM Reply   
john,

Anything with horns is going to beat anything with tweeters.

Decide what your goal for tower speakers is then decide the speaker.
Old     (tgsquared_27)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-17-2006, 3:17 PM Reply   
I WENT WITH PRO FLIGHTS XBOX GENERATION 2. FIBERGLASS BOX THAT HOLDS 4 6"X 9" SPEAKERS, AND ALSO HAS LIGHTS ENCASED INTO THE BOX. BOUGHT IT EMPTY SO I COULD PUT MY POLK AUDIO IN IT BUT THEY OFFERED ME THE BOX LOADED WITH CLAMPS FOR $999. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A STEAL....ANYWAYS GOOD LUCK SHOPPING
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-17-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
I dont have any experience with any of the speakers listed above but I do have a pair of polk 6.5s on the tower. I think they sound great for the price and match with the polks inside the boat.
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-17-2006, 7:04 PM Reply   
Tommy... I think your keyboard is broken.
Old    butt_slider            03-18-2006, 10:09 AM Reply   
thanks guys.

which would be better out of these ones:
Fusion-(2/4) 6.5 Tseries
Polk -(2/4) single barrel
Skylon-(2/4) Rubicon 150
Old     (iagainsti)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-18-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
I doubt you would be able to hear the Polks or Fusions from riding distance. The Rubicons are so new I havent heard a ya or nay on them yet but probably your best bet.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-18-2006, 12:12 PM Reply   
I just looked at the Skylon's online. They knocked off the Fusions! They are almosts identical. Huh...funny.
A friend of mine has the Sylon defcon's. They're really loud.

I used to work in an audio retailer. Diamond Audio is a higher quality and sharper sound that Polk. A bit power hungry, but when powered, they are in a very small field of the best.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-18-2006, 8:16 PM Reply   
The Fushions sounds good behind the boat. They're just not super loud like the NVS.

I rode today while listening to the Fushions.

The good thing about the fushions is they sound really nice in the boat.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-19-2006, 11:03 AM Reply   
So I guess John is asking what is the Best Non HCLD tower speaker's

IMO : Start with a 6X9 I have found that they are able to handle the power and sound good. IMO the 6.5's Sound great but after rocking it for some time most of the X-overs in the 6.5 speakers start to heet up and shut down. And thats where most 6X9's take over.

Old    butt_slider            03-19-2006, 1:57 PM Reply   
so if I got say 2 6x9's. I would have to buy an enclosure right, or does some company sell enclosed 6x9's? If not, where could i buy some, because our family is far from 'handy'.

And if we bought some 6x9's, which brand would be the best?

thank you all very much, i appreciate it
Old     (wakeside1)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-20-2006, 10:35 AM Reply   
John,

It sounds like you want it really loud for the rider, not just great sound quality at the boat. That being said, there are really only three options that I know about - all include horns (HLCD):

1) NVS - any model

2) Skylon Rubicon series is a head and shoulders improvement over the Deafcon series of last year. The Rubicon 350 and 450 are amazing. They start shipping middle of April.

3) XTP (Xtreme Tower Products) will be soon releasing their Project 913 tower speakers which are based on dual horn (HLCD) design. There will be a horn tweeter mounted in the center of a horn mid-range mounted in a fiberglass enclosure. There were some proto-types mounted on a boat at Surf Expo in Orlando in September. They sounded great at the Rosen Hotel across the street more than 300 feet away! They are being designed by the designer of the OmniMax theaters and will be released in April. Can't wait to see and hear them.

If volume for the rider is not that important and sound quality at the boat is important, than you have many more options from Fusion, Skylon, Titan, Fluid Concepts, XTP, etc.

Mike
http://www.wakeside.com
Old     (wetsoundspro)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-20-2006, 11:29 AM Reply   
Well, to add to the list of HLCD applications, www.wetsounds.com is a solution with unique & proprietary designs.

Good luck on your hunt.

Dale
Old    ike            03-20-2006, 5:04 PM Reply   
Audiobahn makes a 6x9 marine speaker w/ a horn tweeter. I have 4 of those mounted in a nice looking fiberglass box I bought off of ebay I can't remember but I think I paid something like 150-200 for it. It did however take alot of work to get the speakers to fit due to the magnet size. They sound great, and was a good value. But installing and fabricating took 1 full Sunday. I agree with the horn idea b/c any PA speaker you see has horns and they are ment to throw a long distance. good luck
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-20-2006, 5:39 PM Reply   
I have some 6X9 cans (Boss), and put Alpine speakers in them. Running about 150W to each, and they sound great. .. Am looking to upgrade though. I think I want the speakers, but if you want the cans, let me know. You can then put in your choice of speakers. ... I had Pioneer's in there, and the Alpine's sound better.
Old    butt_slider            03-20-2006, 7:26 PM Reply   
K so you guys have been wondering (some of you)
I don't really care what they sound like inside the boat, or on the back seat. I am 90% concerned about getting sound to the rider.

so i think i have thrown away the idea of the fusions, but they would still be good cuz so far they are the cheapest (havent checked into 6x9's)

my question is:
would the skylons 250's or 350's
be better than say 4 6.9's

and what brand is good for 6x9's?
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-20-2006, 8:53 PM Reply   
John,

If sound to the rider is what you are after. A HLCD set up is the only route to go. We have done numerous tests of all types of drivers and technologies designing our HLCD tower speakers and there is not a car audio based driver set up that can compare to a HLCD for sound to the rider. So that would also take out the Skylon 250's from your list as they are car audio based and the 6x9's. As 4 6x9's will give you great sound in and around the boat and great for a party system but still no comparison to a HLCD set up. IMO. If sound to the rider is what you are after. HLCD!

I will not get into whose is best as I don't think that would be wise.

But

What I will do for you is give you a HLCD list and expand on Mike's list a little. Here is what is out there when it comes to HLCD systems. All I am doing is listing size and amount of drivers and MSRP price(list price). As you can get specs and compare look, driver material, weight and sound of one vs. another. And decide what works for you. But this will give you a good start.

Wet Sounds PRO 80...$849 pr....One 8 inch and One HLCD per pod
Wet Sounds PRO 485...$1649 pr...Two 8 inch and One HLCD per pod

Skylon Rubicon 350...$1499 pr...One 8 inch and One HLCD per pod
Skylon Rubicon 450...$1729 pr...Two 8 inch and One HLCD per pod

XTP Project 912...$2000 pr(as listed in wakeboard mag)...One 8 inch and One HLCD per pod

NVS Addiction...$1295 pr...One 10 inch and One HLCD per pod
NVS Entity 808...$1695 pr...Two 8 inch and One HLCD per pod
NVS Entity 1010...$1895 pr...Two 10 inch and One HLCD per pod
NVS Tyrant...$1795 pr..Two 10 inch and One HLCD per pod

Hope this Helps!
Old     (wakeside1)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-20-2006, 10:08 PM Reply   
Tim,

Correction on the XTP Project 912. There is no 8 inch mid-bass cone based driver in the 912. XTP is using a mid-bass HLCD in the back of the enclosure with a center mounted tweeter HLCD. Two HLCD drivers in once large fiberglass enclosure is a first for boat pro audio. The system was designed by the company that designed OmniMax theater systems.

Also, the Skylon Rubicon 150 and 250 do not use car audio this year. The mid-bass drivers were designed specifically for the Skylon tower speaker systems. The designer of the components does a lot of pro audio design and designed some very high end speaker components.

Has anyone heard the Wet Sounds PRO 80? It really takes a lot to do a Pro Audio setup right. NVS is on their third year and Skylon is on their second generation.

Mike
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-21-2006, 7:09 AM Reply   
MIke,

Sorry on the XTP. Just going by what I have heard on the XTP Project 912. So you are saying what on the Skylon, it uses a pro mid bass and a car tweeter? Still not a HLCD system though. Right. More of what I was referring too. Check out our web site www.wetsounds.com
and go to the FAQ portion. You will see we have over 65 years in the audio field. From Pro Audio, Car Audio and Home Audio. That is all In House. We have also been in the engineering and design phase of our products (not just the PRO 80 and PRO 485) for over 3 years. Before anyone hit the market with a HLCD set up. We engineer, design and manufacturer all of our unique products. So trust me, we do it right. We have just started shipping products and there are units arriving to dealers and end users now. I am sure you will get some feedback on what they sound like for un biased opinions very soon.

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-21-2006, 7:38 AM Reply   
We Just got a set of Pro 80's and Pro 485's for some testing. We are super busy right now. We are gonna have them running soon and can take a listen to them side by side with some NVS. Ill let you know what I think after we run them.
Old     (wakeside1)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-21-2006, 9:38 AM Reply   
Tim,

What I meant regarding Skylon is that they didn't just utilize standard car audio components for their non-HLCD based systems. Car audio components are designed for cars to be mounted in doors and other areas without enclosures with a very small sound stage. The Skylon components in the 150's and 250's were designed specifically for sealed enclosures and for an open outdoor venue. However, they do not utilize horns so they are limited in SPL at 80 feet behind the boat.

I was not commenting on Websounds in any way since I don't know the history, the people, or the products. On paper they sound professional and the PRO 80 model sounds like a good value.

I would like to see and test a set of PRO 80 and PRO 485 to see how they measure up to Skylon Rubicon 350 and 450 and the NVS models.

I am very interested in testing the new XTP Project 912 as well. The HLCD mid-bass sounds intriguing on paper. I am wondering about sound quality.

Mike
Old     (texasbear08)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-22-2006, 8:40 PM Reply   
I can't wait to hear about the comparison between wetsounds and nvs!
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-23-2006, 8:40 AM Reply   
"I can't wait to hear about the comparison between wetsounds and nvs!"

I'm more interested in hearing how this "comparison" will be performed.

Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-23-2006, 9:11 AM Reply   
Joe , agreed, a great (real world) comparisson would be a water test riding behind the same boat, just swaping out speakers.
Old     (iagainsti)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-23-2006, 9:32 AM Reply   
what about music quality around the boat ? A setup that both sounds "highend" within and around the boat and also to the rider is the jewel most of us seek.
Old     (tazbike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-23-2006, 11:38 AM Reply   
What I'm trying to figure out is what is the best tower speaker for both in the boat and for the rider? It appears that the NVS are best for the rider, but not so good for in the boat. Fusionz are best priced for boat and sound pretty good but not the rider? Any opions on something in between?
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-23-2006, 12:24 PM Reply   
What about a 4 6x9 setup?
Old     (mcaddyman)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-23-2006, 3:58 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-23-2006, 4:20 PM Reply   
WoW : Dave that is a cool looking tower set up. IMO the black orignal grills looked way better than the white JL Marine grill's (get your spray can out and fix thoes bad boy's)
Old     (mcaddyman)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-23-2006, 4:24 PM Reply   
did them for the dealer that is the way they wanted them. matches the inside of the boat

(Message edited by mcaddyman on March 23, 2006)
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-23-2006, 4:31 PM Reply   
That right blame it on the dealer, LOL
Dave what set do you think looked better,
Old     (tjdunn)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-01-2006, 1:18 PM Reply   
Some polks!Upload
Old     (tjdunn)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-01-2006, 1:18 PM Reply   
Some polks!
Old    butt_slider            04-01-2006, 4:48 PM Reply   
ok so i have a new twist.
I have had a change of heart.

Now i have narrowed it down to:

Skylon Rubicon 350
Wet sounds pro 80
NVS Addiction..........new, but in the ballpark

Me and my dad have decided to lean towards the NVS and the Pro 80. We did this because we are afriad that we might crack our heads on the Rubicon 350's because they take up so much room (seeing as they are like '4' speakers).

But you guys would probably say NVS is the best thing since white bread. But our family also like to have money, and the Pro 80 is cheaper.

So which one would you pick, which is a better value.

and maybe mention something about what amp to get. I know obviously i would want a marine one (isnt polk marine grade). But could i put it somewhere where it wouldnt get wet, and would it destroy the amp if it got wet?

thank you guys very much

Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-01-2006, 5:03 PM Reply   
I have been looking like you, but based on specifications and talking to the few who have heard both i have heard addictions are slightly louder, but the 80's sound better. I am going with a wetsounds 485 and a pair of 80's on my boat because i like the looks and have heard good things, plus the price is a very good value.
Old    junglesmacks            04-01-2006, 7:17 PM Reply   
4 6x9" Infinity's by Audio Formz are INCREDIBLE..

I have 'em running off of two channels of a Clarion 480 marine amp with the other two going to two sets of Clarion 7" coax speakers and its plenty of sound even at 70'...

..and only $660 shipped for all 4! how can you beat that??

(Message edited by junglesmacks on April 01, 2006)
Old     (texasbear08)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-01-2006, 7:39 PM Reply   
John,

Also take into consideration that NVS offers a 5 year warranty and wetsounds offers a 1 year. Just something else to think about.

I have addictions and love them.
Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-01-2006, 8:04 PM Reply   
You get what you pay for !!
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       04-01-2006, 8:17 PM Reply   
The responses in this thread just crack me up!

Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-01-2006, 8:30 PM Reply   
I think the you get what you pay for is right, but different things come into play. I personally think nvs is a incredable product and they are proven, but audio is totally in the ears of the listener and also astetics come into play. I love the look of fishnoyz, but have not heard great reviews sound wise, I like nvs, but am not totally into their looks so I am taking the happy medium (imo). I have friends happy with old wakedesigns tubbies, it just depends what you plan on using them for. The best thing to do is try to listen to them, and if you can't try to get one you can send back if you are unhappy. One person who is very helpful and gives honest reviews is jason from wakeside so you may want to talk to him as well.
Old     (wetsoundspro)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-01-2006, 10:10 PM Reply   
Well fellow opinionates, I know it might seem unorthodox to express an opinion that is bias, but I am going to do my best with keeping the damage minimal. This is a bit long so I apologize.

In this industry (audio) that I have been in for so many years I have learned one key rule…never count out the “new” guys. I say this because in my years of working with several audio manufacturers I have experienced first hand new arrivals (competition) that I quickly dismissed. I believed, at the time, the reasons for my dismissal was because logic told me that if what is already out to market is working, then nothing else can surface and take market share. Now, after being in the audio business for well over 13 years, I look back on those days and state to myself, “man, I was not only ignorant but I was arrogant.”

I explain this, not because I am suggesting that anyone on this board is that way, but rather I have changed my way of thinking. Today, when I see and hear of new companies, like Wet Sounds, I think new blood. I believe that new companies keep our economy stimulated and our industry always in check. Without new companies we wouldn’t have new beginnings and possibly as many new ideas. MTX, as an example, was one of the first companies to introduce subwoofers in a loaded box back in 1984. If it wasn’t for their cutting edge thinking we probably wouldn’t have JL Audio today. I know that is a stretch but I hope that you see my point. We always want to push the boundaries and unravel new ideas otherwise we would be living boring lives…Thank God for Microsoft!

With the notion of, “You get what you pay for” is typically a coined phrase that I associate with service rather than product. Let’s take a Hyundai vs. Honda example. Sure, if you purchase a Hyundai over a Honda, you can say, “You get what you pay for” but does that mean that the product is not as good? Does it mean that the feature sets are less? Does it mean that it’s going to break sooner? These are questions that we sometimes pause and think about, or do we? I point this out because Hyundai is a company that keeps pushing the envelope by delivering award winning vehicles every year that are priced aggressively less than the Honda products. Additionally, they also offer a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty which is unbelievable. Now, does that mean that it’s equal or better than Honda? That is a question that each person has to decipher.

The point that I am getting at is that a product that is judged solely on price is not a good method. Judging it on merit and value features is a great method. Wet Sounds has a product that, IMO, is the best bang for buck. Could Wet Sounds have increase it’s retail and delivered at the same price points as NVS, sure. Our philosophy, however, is that we want to deliver products at price points that are what we feel is bear market pricing. I am not suggesting that NVS or anyone else for that matter has inflated their pricing, rather, it’s relative to the economics that each company has to deal with. We are a manufacturer of goods. We build our products from scratch. We have abilities to take this industry into a new era and because of our resources we have chosen our price schedule to help fuel those pioneering efforts.

To address warranty; is a five year warranty great?...absolutely. Look at the Hyundai 10 year warranty program. Looking at that offer it helps make the product compelling. However, if you look at the Hyundai warranty a bit closer you will see that the 10 year is only on the power train and that 5 years/60K miles is the actual bumper to bumper…still a great warranty though. I use this as an example because a warranty is only as good as what the outlining details states that it will cover.

I just read on another post about a customer who blew a driver in his NVS and purchased a new driver to replace it at a discount. He was extremely happy with the service he received with NVS but none the less, he still paid more money to get his product running again. I am not suggesting anything negative towards NVS, but I hope you acknowledge that with warranty programs there are always limitations, even with Wet Sounds.

When purchasing any products, whether its speakers, clothes, or cars, you should always consider the formula of value for your dollar. With Wet Sounds you get an exceptional value for your dollar, but I won’t waste any time going into that as my intentions are not to “sell” anyone but rather, educate those who are open minded and possibly arm you with some idealism that could help you in your daily decisions.

Anyway, good luck to all and as stated before, I mean no harm or damage to anyone or any company. I welcome competing brands as it will help this industry spike with new technologies and cutting edge concepts. I also enjoy good opinions and interpreted thoughts.

Dale,
Keep it real but keep it wet.

www.wetsounds.com

Old     (mitchj)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-02-2006, 8:04 AM Reply   
If NVS speakers were not worth the money do you think people would buy them ? Most on here do not need to be educated on what sounds or looks the best. If they didnt rock nobody would pay more for them . NVS has a look thats original not a spin off of a cheesy little chrome can and a disco ball . Most the feedback I read is price driven ," NVS is $1700 and brand X is half the price and I am thinking about brand X because I dont have the extra cash what do you think ? " It appears that NVS has raised the bar on marine speakers and its time for the other manufactures to step up to the plate with a equal or better design or get left behind .
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       04-02-2006, 9:43 AM Reply   
Well I have avoided posting in this because I don't like the topic "Best Tower Speaker". But since it appears that we are getting some good input I will throw in my 2 cents.

My first experience with tower speakers was on my buddies Mastercraft Xstar in 2002. I saw he had the latest and greatest non-HLCD Skylon system and I couldn't wait to ride behind his boat with tunes. After getting out behind the boat my first thought was "why did they turn the music off" then I fell. When the boat came back the music was playing pretty loud. I asked them why they turned it off and they said it was on the whole time. My point is that what sounds good in the showroom or in a garage really needs to be tested on the water.

My next experience was with my Electrovoice Evids, this time you could tell the music was on and even follow along with songs you knew, but still not loud and clear behind my boat at my riding distance (75'/23mph/1995 Ski Nautique). I would say that this is comparable to many 4 - 6x9 systems (which I feel is a great all around solution considering boat/rider with equal need).

Next, I ran into NVS Duane out on the delta, I introduced myself and he offerred a pull which I gladly accepted. My reaction to the NVS Entity 1010 from the rider's perspective was "hey, I can finally hear the tunes". At this point NVS was the "new guy" on the market. Shortly thereafter (Jan 2005) I bought a new SV211 and needed new tower tunes FOR THE RIDER. After searching around for months it came down to two options, NVS or build my own HLCD system. Size, weight and lack of quick disconnect pushed me to build my own HLCD setup. I thought I would even save some money???

Well, after buying lots of drivers and lots of testing and tuning I finally came up with an acceptable system. I spent many Sunday afternoons out at the local transit station parking lot with my tower speakers in the bed of my truck tweaking on crossovers. If you have a strong electronics background and need a new hobby the DIY route is an option. I estimate that I have about $800 and about 80 hours into my DIY speakers. Because I am an engineer and kind and know how to ask the right questions I was able to get support from my speaker driver manufacturer in my development. I also need to give props to Duane at NVS for showing me what could be accomplished (I did borrow his HLCD concept too). I can't say I would do it again if I was starting from scratch.

The good news is that there are finally some real options in the market. I would not rule out the new systems like the Wet Sound or Skylon's Rubicon, but the NVS Entity 1010 seems to be the benchmark for tower speakers designed for the rider, the NVS Addictions have a year of success behind them, I like the design of the Tyrant so I would expect that to work out too. I hope to hear a few different systems side by side at the Boatbeats show next weekend.

Here is my bottom line, I would not spend my hard earned cash on any speakers before I had a chance to ride behind them, there are just too many people making big claims in this industry. I tend to give more respect to those not making big claims. As for scientific testing determining a clear winner, I don't think that would or could be done, there are just too many variables.
Old    discolafinger            04-02-2006, 10:25 AM Reply   
I need to replace these any help would be great, I want to replace all the 6.5- 10 total Upload
Old     (wetsoundspro)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-02-2006, 12:43 PM Reply   
Mike, great input and it's good to see that you have finally chosen a product or design that will achieve your expectations. IMO, you are right about the testing on open water. That is a barrier that several companies have not been able to achieve where as companies like NVS and Wet Sounds, have...I have not heard the new Rubicon's but I am certain that they are good too.

Joe,
I respect and appreciate your opinions but I don't think I conveyed the right message, my fault. I was not stating that NVS is not worth the money. In fact, I give them props for achieving what they have accomplished. Additionally, we don't promote our products through claiming that we are less in money...our focus is first all about technology. I was merely stating a point about your comment, "you get what you pay for."

I hope to work close with companies like NVS so that together we can create new concepts and revolutionary technologies for all of us to enjoy. It's about the excitement and fun that we can manifest through great products like NVS, Skylon, Fusion, and many others that have been able to create over the last couple of years. Understand, please, my intent was not to bad mouth anyone, as I stated in my original post, but rather just to express some idealism, IMO, that I felt needed to be stated.

If I offended you or anyone else for that matter, my apologies. I hope that one day you have an opportunity to listen to one of our products just so that I can get your feedback on it.

Dale
Old    butt_slider            04-02-2006, 10:43 PM Reply   
my gosh you guys are amazing
thank you so much
ha continue please
Old    discolafinger            04-03-2006, 7:40 AM Reply   
Hey tyler any idea's for my speaker's. what would you use?? Anyone else that would be great!
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-03-2006, 8:45 AM Reply   
Brian, infinity makes really nice 6.5 2 way speakers, they are a really good price and sound great!

[img]http://www.cartoys.com/cartoy/images/productimages/md/6012i-med.jpg[/img]

if you are interested i can get you a bit of a deal on them