Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bboozer)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-05-2012, 7:41 PM Reply   
Do Ronix bindings run true to size? I have ridden them a couple of times and I seem to remember that they were a little smaller than my normal shoe size? Just wanting some help while I am searching for some new bindings
Old     (jsmilez321)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-06-2012, 7:20 AM Reply   
Ronix Bindings are awesome. I am sure some other will chime in with their opinions, but I have the 2012 Black and Red One boots and i wear a 10.5 shoe, and got a size 11 boot super comfy. I would suggest go a little bigger or the same size as your shoe. Be sure to heat mold them ( if they have that option) they are a little tight at first but after two or three sets they loosen up and are real comfy
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            09-06-2012, 7:38 AM Reply   
I was originally a Ronix guy but since turned LF but had a chance to ride the Ones for a week and thought they were great. They did run a half size smaller so I was in the same boat as the poster above. 10-10.5shoe wearing size 11 binding.
Old     (bboozer)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-06-2012, 8:03 AM Reply   
That's what I thought, I rode the Ones about 2 years ago when I was on vacation and I think that they told me that they ran small and they put 12's on the board. Then this past summer I was doing a clinic and broke one of mine and a guy let me use his Ronix Cells I think they were. I think that they were 11's but they were a little snug and my toes were touching the front of the boots. So I guess that I should go with 12's if I go Ronix
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-06-2012, 8:23 AM Reply   
I wear size 9 6.0s and the size 9 2011 franks fitted me perfectly
Old     (trio)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-06-2012, 10:56 AM Reply   
I think they run true to size. I wear a 10 skate shoe and also wear a 10 Ronix One. The break in and pack out pretty good. I would be worried that a 10.5 would end up being too loose. I like to run my bindings tight....not painful but very snug.
Old     (Preston)      Join Date: Jul 2010       09-06-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
I guess everyone is different, I wear the 2011 Ronix Cells and I got the size below. I wear a 10.5 - 11 for my shoes and wear a size 10 in Ronix bindings.
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-06-2012, 2:28 PM Reply   
yeah true to size. size 10 shoe, size 10 ronix.

but remmeber most of us wear our shoes alot looser/bigger than what our bindings need to be.

if you these will be your first pair of ronix bindings, prepare to have your mind blown, and never touch other boot brand again.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       09-06-2012, 3:53 PM Reply   
I agree with Cory. They are so comfy. I wear 11 1/2 in shoes and got size 12 on both sets of Ones that I have. Fit perfect after heat molded. I had an older pair of Kai's CT (size 11). Wasn't as big of a fan of them. They are very well made but they were to narrow for my foot. They were ok when I would strap in but after about 5 -10 minutes my feet would crap up. My buddy rides them now and he loves them. I don't ever see a reason to try any other brand, they are that good in my opinion.