Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (aiggy33)      Join Date: Jan 2012       04-09-2012, 1:58 PM Reply   
I wanted to throw up another thread about our competition in Minnesota this year! Who is planning on coming up? Let me know if you have any questions -- I am one of the guys helping to plan and can let you know about competition details, where to stay, how to get there, locals to ride with before the comp, etc...

We are syked to have a ton of prizes and prize$$ already lined up. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and get signed up while there are spots left! Register on the Midwest Wakesurfing web page below....

www.midwestwakesurfing.com
Video:
Twitter: @10KWakesurfOpen
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-10...89961464360960 or search "10,000 Lakes Open"

-Wiggy

Old     (itsme)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-09-2012, 2:33 PM Reply   
ME!!!
Old     (audionly101)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-18-2012, 6:56 PM Reply   
I'll be out watchin from the yellow submarine again if I don't enter Am Division.
Old     (F725)      Join Date: May 2010       04-27-2012, 7:29 AM Reply   
We just set the dates for the Wakesurf Camp / Clinics to line up with the competition.

August 10-13

Alexandria MN

All ages

All abilities

Professional coaches (who will also be at the contest)

Demo boards... Liquid Force, Shred Stixx, Phaze Five

Ride and practice behind different boats (even same set-up as the contest boat)

20 acre camp ground reserved just for the campers