Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-28-2012, 7:25 PM Reply   
Moving up there in a few months and looking to ride this summer wondering if there are any good places to ride around there?
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-28-2012, 7:56 PM Reply   
Norfolk where? Virginia?
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-28-2012, 9:08 PM Reply   
Yeah up in Virginia, been down in Pensacola for the last 9 months and picked orders to the USS George H W Bush up there, so when im in town ill be trying to ride as much as possible
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-29-2012, 5:46 AM Reply   
On Tige Owners we have several members in the Virginia Beach, Chesapeake area.You will have the James river and the Chickahomony river not too far away either.I live in Richmond and we go north to Lake Anna near Fredericksburg.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-29-2012, 6:29 PM Reply   
Thanks for the Info, looking forward to getting up there and getting some riding in, i didnt get to ride at all this past summer and it really sucked got to get back into things this summer while the Ship is in the yards.
Old     (chicksdigflips)      Join Date: Jul 2011       01-29-2012, 9:45 PM Reply   
I live in Chesapeake during summer Have a 2012 Epic 23v I also know most the riders there save my number 7575804987 hit me up once summer comes
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-30-2012, 2:57 PM Reply   
alright man will do thanks for the offer
Old     (VTWakeboard)      Join Date: Oct 2011       01-30-2012, 10:22 PM Reply   
Just interviewed for a position in Newport News yesterday, If I end up in the area ill be looking to ride a lot. Driving around the area there seemed like a lot of potential for good riding spots
Old     (UPshred247)      Join Date: May 2012       05-12-2012, 11:07 AM Reply   
Hey man,
I just ended up in Hampton, VA. I ride alot in Michigan, and don't know anybody down here. Of course I brought my boards along and I would really appreciate a pull, or even some direction on where to go to get a pull. I am not opposed to waiting at the boat launch and asking somebody, I just don't have a clue where to go. I love to ride, and would realy appreciate any help.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicksdigflips View Post
I live in Chesapeake during summer Have a 2012 Epic 23v I also know most the riders there save my number 7575804987 hit me up once summer comes
Old     (trippingbillies)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-12-2012, 1:04 PM Reply   
I don't know much about the southside, but I have heard Cheasapeake and VA Beach have quite a good few spots to ride. As far as the peninsula goes, I would say the warwick river, college creek, and chickahominy river are all awesome spots to ride. Iv'e ranted about how awesome the warwick river is on another post. Good luck
Old     (fgcuwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-12-2012, 1:43 PM Reply   
I live right on the chesapeake in Hampton, VA. I think we chatted a little before kyle. I dont have a boat but am from FL and just got stationed here and am always wanting to ride. We're about 2 1/2 hours from ECWP and the hexagon cable is supposed to open soon. I'd be glad to drive and you or whoever else in this area could carpool! Holler at me with a pm if you live in the hampton/chesapeake/norfolk area and want to get a group to go ride!
Old     (onecrazyredhead)      Join Date: Aug 2011       05-12-2012, 5:39 PM Reply   
i am working in va beach off of laskin road building a whole foods. i down for driving down to ecwp and hexagon when it opens during the weekdays. Weekends wakeboarding in southern maryland once i have time to get my boat back together hit me up 443 624-0989.