Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-30-2019, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Again, how do you know? The only reason you know about the Visa overstays is well.....They were documented. Illegals are not documented and the state of California stopped collecting information on them on purpose.
Using that logic, how do you know that there's even a problem?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-30-2019, 6:55 AM Reply   
Because there is data available in the public forum up through 2003 for California and at that time, the state of California was spending approx $15 a year in benefits, education and prisons for illegals. One can only image the curve on that has increase on that spending.I would not be surprised that is not above $50 billion a year now. It is estimated federally that there are over 11 million in the country at this time.

Also, the amount of money leaving directly to the Mexican Government form our local economies is tracked by the Mexican government and it is the 3rd largest GNP item behind oil and another item. That is money not circulating in our local economies
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-30-2019, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Because there is data available in the public forum up through 2003 for California and at that time, the state of California was spending approx $15 a year in benefits, education and prisons for illegals. One can only image the curve on that has increase on that spending.I would not be surprised that is not above $50 billion a year now. It is estimated federally that there are over 11 million in the country at this time.

Also, the amount of money leaving directly to the Mexican Government form our local economies is tracked by the Mexican government and it is the 3rd largest GNP item behind oil and another item. That is money not circulating in our local economies
So we can now cite "one's imagination" of extrapolation of 16 year old data as a source of facts?

You know what poor people do with hard currency that's sent overseas (or out of country)? They spend it! That money most certainly goes back into the global economy. If you are a soy bean farmer in South Dakota whose crop is going to be purchased by China, wouldn't you like to be paid in dollars? If so, where will China get those dollars?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-30-2019, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So we can now cite "one's imagination" of extrapolation of 16 year old data as a source of facts?

You know what poor people do with hard currency that's sent overseas (or out of country)? They spend it! That money most certainly goes back into the global economy. If you are a soy bean farmer in South Dakota whose crop is going to be purchased by China, wouldn't you like to be paid in dollars? If so, where will China get those dollars?
Global economy??? Did you mean to say that as though we should all be happy that it goes into the "world pot" together and we should be content that it leaves our country???
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-30-2019, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So we can now cite "one's imagination" of extrapolation of 16 year old data as a source of facts?

You know what poor people do with hard currency that's sent overseas (or out of country)? They spend it! That money most certainly goes back into the global economy. If you are a soy bean farmer in South Dakota whose crop is going to be purchased by China, wouldn't you like to be paid in dollars? If so, where will China get those dollars?
And there you have it. Democrats are globalists. You know as well as anyone about speed of money and how many times a dollar gets taxed in a local economy. Money generate in our country that immediately leaves does ZERO for our economy. I, as an American, am for Americans first then helping the world second.

Well, $15 billion a year is significant for a state budget even now. Considering before all our hefty tax increases here in the state we were running ironically enough about $15 billion a year short fall in the state budget. So that money that left our economy is made up by tax increases. Also as a guy who understands money, you don't believe that $15 billion a year has not jumped to $50 billion a year considering the massive influx of people. The fact that the state changed from a Republican state to a plus 3 million people democrat vote in 20 year tells you the amount has increased. Even without the known influx of illegals, everything has nearly tripled in this state in that time. Wages, housing everything. At this point you are being willfully obtuse.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-30-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Global economy??? Did you mean to say that as though we should all be happy that it goes into the "world pot" together and we should be content that it leaves our country???
Yes you should totally be glad. Unless you are going to consume only locally produced commodities? You know why the dollar is the world's benchmark fiat currency? Not because we keep so much of it.

Look man the dollar leaves to China (in exchange for goods they make for us) then they either (a) buy stuff from us with those dollars (like midwestern soybeans) or (b) loan the dollars back to us at extraordinarily low interest rates so you can pay lower taxes today! What a system!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Yes you should totally be glad. Unless you are going to consume only locally produced commodities? You know why the dollar is the world's benchmark fiat currency? Not because we keep so much of it.

Look man the dollar leaves to China (in exchange for goods they make for us) then they either (a) buy stuff from us with those dollars (like midwestern soybeans) or (b) loan the dollars back to us at extraordinarily low interest rates so you can pay lower taxes today! What a system!
Or, the money does not go to china and that dollar gets taxed over and over in our local economies and we do not need to take that loan out from China. The money that is leaving to mexico is not in the name of international trade. It is simply money that leaves our economy never to be seen again. It goes to mexico and is taxed over and over again in their economy.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-01-2019, 6:35 AM Reply   
Looks like Twumpy Wumpy had a real tantrum. 60 or so tweets like this classy gem after firefighters union endorsed Biden lol



https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/u...gtype=Homepage
Attached Images
 
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-01-2019, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Looks like Twumpy Wumpy had a real tantrum. 60 or so tweets like this classy gem after firefighters union endorsed Biden lol



https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/u...gtype=Homepage
Then you jump on WW to cry about it & post a link. LOL
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-01-2019, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is simply money that leaves our economy never to be seen again.
why would it be of value in MX if it never came back? What would you do in America with a pocket full of Yen? Money that doesn't circulate is worthless. The reason people want hard foreign currency is so they can buy exotic foreign commodities with it.

You been to MX? Aside from gringo tourist areas, business is done in pesos, not dollars.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-01-2019, 8:25 AM Reply   
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-william-barr/

Barr, caught cheating. Lied to congress "I have no ide what Bob Mueller thinks". Handing FOX three and a half weeks of free No Collusion, No Obstruction fake pub for the grifter. Mueller calls him out. What a Wiesel. "Only the best people". Once again the only fake news comes from the party of DJT.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-william-barr/

Barr, caught cheating. Lied to congress "I have no ide what Bob Mueller thinks". Handing FOX three and a half weeks of free No Collusion, No Obstruction fake pub for the grifter. Mueller calls him out. What a Wiesel. "Only the best people". Once again the only fake news comes from the party of DJT.
There is a reliable source.....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-01-2019, 9:50 AM Reply   
The letter is printed in black and white Delta. Is there such a thing as a better source than printing an original copy from the letter signer? Other than that you can find much the same from a dozen or so other sources.
Unless your comment reflects the lack of credibility of FOX, then I agree.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The letter is printed in black and white Delta. Is there such a thing as a better source than printing an original copy from the letter signer? Other than that you can find much the same from a dozen or so other sources.
Unless your comment reflects the lack of credibility of FOX, then I agree.
You are the only one who watches fox. At least they are for America unlike your sources. Again, actual legal findings support you are wrong. All these other so called articles that you seem to be obsessed with are opinion. Just like they have been for the last 2 years. They have all been opinion of biased people such as yourself.

What is going to be your opinion when they start to prosecute Obama people? Are you for the truth as you say, or are you simply after Trump?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The letter is printed in black and white Delta. Is there such a thing as a better source than printing an original copy from the letter signer? Other than that you can find much the same from a dozen or so other sources.
Unless your comment reflects the lack of credibility of FOX, then I agree.
Also, you are trying to take a letter as meaning what you want it to mean. The letter states that the statement did not capture the whole breath of the report which is true. A couple of statement in know way have cover a 2 year investigation. Neither can Muellers notes on a two year investigation capture every detail of said investigation. SO this letter states he should release the report and he did. Water is wet. You really bring this garbage in and act like it is something new and different? Good grief.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
why would it be of value in MX if it never came back? What would you do in America with a pocket full of Yen? Money that doesn't circulate is worthless. The reason people want hard foreign currency is so they can buy exotic foreign commodities with it.

You been to MX? Aside from gringo tourist areas, business is done in pesos, not dollars.
Are you really that obtuse? You are simply wrong on all accounts and you are going to your "what is is?" defense. Money not in our local economy does not get taxed multiple times. In many cases a dollar gets taxed 6 times in a flow down (velocity of money). If it leaves our economy, we do not collect taxes on it for every transaction. you know this. I don't know why you are trying to even argue it. So they convert it to pesos. So what. The converter simply keeps the dollar. Still not being taxed by our government multiple time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Looks like Twumpy Wumpy had a real tantrum. 60 or so tweets like this classy gem after firefighters union endorsed Biden lol



https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/u...gtype=Homepage
Funny thing is, the people after Trump tweet and the firefighter are 110lb weakling key board warriors. They are in know way in public safety.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-01-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
I do watch fox, I need the laffs.
You are trying to get me to believe the actual letter is spin? a bad source? Are you even sober?
Barr did not need to invent anything, muellers report came with summaries ready to be released publicly. Barr went off the deep end on his own. When Mueller found out thats when he whipped out pen and paper. I take it the letter from Bobby three sticks means he was pissed Barr was playing politics with his work. So he put it in writing.
"As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office's work and conclusions. The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations"

You want to read that? or do you need me to explain it to you? He is saying barr is misleading the public, he provided a summary and barr did not need to inject his opinion with political intent. Barrs summary does not capture the context, nature and substance of their work and conclusions. Because barr did this to purposely confused the public as they did not get the report for 3 more weeks, Barrs efforts undermines the purpose of the Special Councils Office to assure public confidence.

So barr should never have put his "spin" out when mueller provided barr with ready to release summaries. Barr used his spin to exonerate the grifter and then let that sit in the public for 3 weeks before we got the truth. The report reads nothing like barrs summary.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-01-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny thing is, the people after Trump tweet and the firefighter are 110lb weakling key board warriors.
and the people that hacked the DNC emails were 400lb 'ers living in their moms basement.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I do watch fox, I need the laffs.
You are trying to get me to believe the actual letter is spin? a bad source? Are you even sober?
Barr did not need to invent anything, muellers report came with summaries ready to be released publicly. Barr went off the deep end on his own. When Mueller found out thats when he whipped out pen and paper. I take it the letter from Bobby three sticks means he was pissed Barr was playing politics with his work. So he put it in writing.
"As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office's work and conclusions. The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations"

You want to read that? or do you need me to explain it to you? He is saying barr is misleading the public, he provided a summary and barr did not need to inject his opinion with political intent. Barrs summary does not capture the context, nature and substance of their work and conclusions. Because barr did this to purposely confused the public as they did not get the report for 3 more weeks, Barrs efforts undermines the purpose of the Special Councils Office to assure public confidence.

So barr should never have put his "spin" out when mueller provided barr with ready to release summaries. Barr used his spin to exonerate the grifter and then let that sit in the public for 3 weeks before we got the truth. The report reads nothing like barrs summary.
The AG can put what ever spin on it he wants. There is no chargeable material period. End of story. Barr is his boss by definition. All this stuff you keep pounding is a fairy tale. You were wrong. Keep poring over your sources. It did not happen. You are not changing my vote and since you did not vote, well kiss off.

Report was released to congress just the same.

Again I ask, when they start prosecuting Obama people, are you going to be just as "honest" in your views for the truth? You seem to avoid that question a lot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-01-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
Could be. At least the tweet people supplied pictures proving it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-01-2019, 12:58 PM Reply   
I have zero concern for anyone who breaks almost any law, country over party. You may not understand.
We already know the "oranges" of the investigation and all about Clintons emails and FISA warrants.
When they question the deep state and ask if they spyed on the trump campaign...the answer will be no, we were spying on the Russians. The trump guys were on the other end of the line...73 times. What were we supposed to do? lol.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-01-2019, 10:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The AG can put what ever spin on it he wants. There is no chargeable material period. End of story. Barr is his boss by definition. All this stuff you keep pounding is a fairy tale. You were wrong. Keep poring over your sources. It did not happen. You are not changing my vote and since you did not vote, well kiss off.

Report was released to congress just the same.

Again I ask, when they start prosecuting Obama people, are you going to be just as "honest" in your views for the truth? You seem to avoid that question a lot.
When is the "prosecuting Obama people" going to start? We have all heard the "Lock her up" chants, but nothing. The problem with you and Trumpsters is that you believe rally cries more than you believe evidence.

AG Barr pretty much showed yesterday that he is going to do whatever it takes to protect Trump. He pretty much lied to a US Senator by proclaiming Robert Mueller was upset because of "media spin", even though none of Mueller's comments even mentioned the media. He admitted that he didn't look at all of the evidence before he released his four-page summary on Mueller's report.

And you are a dumbass if you think Mueller's report in any way exonerated Trump. There are 10 different instances of Trump obstruction listed in Mueller's summary. Only a person with his head buried deep up Trump's ass would say that report shows that Trump "did nothing wrong".

But hey, you get to live with the fact that you are a gullible moron. So wear that crown proudly.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-02-2019, 1:18 AM Reply   
If it wasn't for double standards the left wouldn't have any at all
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-02-2019, 6:47 AM Reply   
I think you probably meant Dems have double the standards of the GOP and WH. Right?
So Barr is a no show. Hiding, is that the new GOP standard operating procedure? Congress should file this under contempt of court. Trump is hiding, suing and obstructing at all cost. No to releasing taxes even tho every democrat has released 10+ years of theirs. Suing Deutsch and Cap1 bank to not release his faked financials. Refuses to allow Don McGahn testify. Refusing to allow Mueller to testify. Wont allow WH staff to testify. Refuses to let Karl Cline testify about the cheating his admin did on the security clearances. Refusing to release the un-redacted Mueller report. Suing his accounting firms who are trying to respond to congressional subpoenas. He has virtually established a blanket policy of deceit, obstruction and secrecy just as Nixon tried and failed to do. He has completely destroyed generations of political norms. The ONLY double standards are the ones the grifter is inventing on the fly. How long do you thing the grifter can float this lead ballon? You think he can block Mueller forever? Hide his taxes? Keep McGahn off the stand? Keep his financials secret? Keep the redacted report in the bottom of Barrs desk? Refusing to stop the Russians assistance. That stuff is eventually going to hit the fan and then what kind of candidate or party will you have? Grifter and GOP are imploding in full public view. Dont worry none of this is a red flag cause you know just because your sister is pregnant doesnt mean she is having sex, right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-02-2019, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think you probably meant Dems have double the standards of the GOP and WH. Right?
So Barr is a no show. Hiding, is that the new GOP standard operating procedure? Congress should file this under contempt of court. Trump is hiding, suing and obstructing at all cost. No to releasing taxes even tho every democrat has released 10+ years of theirs. Suing Deutsch and Cap1 bank to not release his faked financials. Refuses to allow Don McGahn testify. Refusing to allow Mueller to testify. Wont allow WH staff to testify. Refuses to let Karl Cline testify about the cheating his admin did on the security clearances. Refusing to release the un-redacted Mueller report. Suing his accounting firms who are trying to respond to congressional subpoenas. He has virtually established a blanket policy of deceit, obstruction and secrecy just as Nixon tried and failed to do. He has completely destroyed generations of political norms. The ONLY double standards are the ones the grifter is inventing on the fly. How long do you thing the grifter can float this lead ballon? You think he can block Mueller forever? Hide his taxes? Keep McGahn off the stand? Keep his financials secret? Keep the redacted report in the bottom of Barrs desk? Refusing to stop the Russians assistance. That stuff is eventually going to hit the fan and then what kind of candidate or party will you have? Grifter and GOP are imploding in full public view. Dont worry none of this is a red flag cause you know just because your sister is pregnant doesnt mean she is having sex, right?
You mean the 4 lines that were retracted in the report that Barr offered to show the democrats and they would not? That report?

Democrats have ruined generations of political norms and have proved again and again that they are dangerous communists. Only implosion is the fairy tales that people like you post day in and day out. 2 years of you being wrong every day. How does it feel?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-02-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
When is the "prosecuting Obama people" going to start? We have all heard the "Lock her up" chants, but nothing. The problem with you and Trumpsters is that you believe rally cries more than you believe evidence.

AG Barr pretty much showed yesterday that he is going to do whatever it takes to protect Trump. He pretty much lied to a US Senator by proclaiming Robert Mueller was upset because of "media spin", even though none of Mueller's comments even mentioned the media. He admitted that he didn't look at all of the evidence before he released his four-page summary on Mueller's report.

And you are a dumbass if you think Mueller's report in any way exonerated Trump. There are 10 different instances of Trump obstruction listed in Mueller's summary. Only a person with his head buried deep up Trump's ass would say that report shows that Trump "did nothing wrong".

But hey, you get to live with the fact that you are a gullible moron. So wear that crown proudly.
"AG Barr pretty much showed yesterday that he is going to do whatever it takes to protect America from democrats." There fixed
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-02-2019, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
When is the "prosecuting Obama people" going to start? We have all heard the "Lock her up" chants, but nothing. The problem with you and Trumpsters is that you believe rally cries more than you believe evidence.

AG Barr pretty much showed yesterday that he is going to do whatever it takes to protect Trump. He pretty much lied to a US Senator by proclaiming Robert Mueller was upset because of "media spin", even though none of Mueller's comments even mentioned the media. He admitted that he didn't look at all of the evidence before he released his four-page summary on Mueller's report.

And you are a dumbass if you think Mueller's report in any way exonerated Trump. There are 10 different instances of Trump obstruction listed in Mueller's summary. Only a person with his head buried deep up Trump's ass would say that report shows that Trump "did nothing wrong".

But hey, you get to live with the fact that you are a gullible moron. So wear that crown proudly.
but, but, but.....I though Trump colluded with Russia? You mean to tell me that a law enforcement organization can investigate something that did not happen but yet come away with a crime anyway? Well, at least a crime in the eyes of people who don't like you anyway. Wonder where I have heard this type of talk before?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-02-2019, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean the 4 lines that were retracted in the report that Barr offered to show the democrats and they would not? That report?

Democrats have ruined generations of political norms and have proved again and again that they are dangerous communists. Only implosion is the fairy tales that people like you post day in and day out. 2 years of you being wrong every day. How does it feel?
Fact, Barr is refusing to release the full report. If you think it is just 4 lines you are un-educated on the topic.
Im not really sure why you continue to regard D's as dangerous communists. It just does not make any sense. If you want to pound your chest, please list all the things I was wrong about (3rd or 4th request to zero response). Maybe you should spend some time reading the report instead of making yourself appear uneducated or lacking knowledge.
The Mueller investigation is very narrow in scope, did trump conspire with the Russian Govt. The Russians sent their "people" that Mueller could not prove were reps of the Russian govt. He indicted 13 of them. Take the guy Manafort was providing polling data too. He worked with manafort in Ukraine pushing Russian agenda there for over 10 years. He is known for decades to work for putin, but its hard to prove. This is the guy trump choose to manage his campaign. Does that make the trump campaign innocent but uncharged because of technicality?
Don Jr, manafort, Kushner etal met with with an atty who stated she would provide damning info on Clinton FROM the Russian Govt. Not conspiracy because Mueller thought Don Jr too dumb to prove he knew what he was doing. There are 11 accounts in the report that deal with the grifters obstruction. In each account mueller lists the 3 elements of the crime of obstruction. Each is described in detail. He does this 11 separate times. Mueller states that the Justice dept belief is that a sitting Prez cannot be charged, it is up to congress to follow thru. Barr, the WH and the GOP are all doing everything they can to block the rule of law.
None of the Mueller investigation had anything to do with any of the ethical standards trump is walking on. Nothing to do with tax returns. Nothing to do with financial fraud. Nothing to do with campaign finance fraud. Nothing to do with separating families at the border. Nothing to do with his pathological lying. Nothing to do with his flopped "Trump Foundation" he was stealing from. Nothing to do with a dozen other things the grifter should be sent packing on. Guilty AF in the Mueller report Plus a dozen other conflicts he is at the heart of.
Even Fox, other than the Opinion hosts...
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...ing-facts.html
"It isnt opinion, its not politics, those are the facts"

Last edited by 95sn; 05-02-2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason: brownie points
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-02-2019, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Fact, Barr is refusing to release the full report. If you think it is just 4 lines you are un-educated on the topic.
Im not really sure why you continue to regard D's as dangerous communists. It just does not make any sense. If you want to pound your chest, please list all the things I was wrong about (3rd or 4th request to zero response). Maybe you should spend some time reading the report instead of making yourself appear uneducated or lacking knowledge.
The Mueller investigation is very narrow in scope, did trump conspire with the Russian Govt. The Russians sent their "people" that Mueller could not prove were reps of the Russian govt. He indicted 13 of them. Take the guy Manafort was providing polling data too. He worked with manafort in Ukraine pushing Russian agenda there for over 10 years. He is known for decades to work for putin, but its hard to prove. This is the guy trump choose to manage his campaign. Does that make the trump campaign innocent but uncharged because of technicality?
Don Jr, manafort, Kushner etal met with with an atty who stated she would provide damning info on Clinton FROM the Russian Govt. Not conspiracy because Mueller thought Don Jr too dumb to prove he knew what he was doing. There are 11 accounts in the report that deal with the grifters obstruction. In each account mueller lists the 3 elements of the crime of obstruction. Each is described in detail. He does this 11 separate times. Mueller states that the Justice dept belief is that a sitting Prez cannot be charged, it is up to congress to follow thru. Barr, the WH and the GOP are all doing everything they can to block the rule of law.
None of the Mueller investigation had anything to do with any of the ethical standards trump is walking on. Nothing to do with tax returns. Nothing to do with financial fraud. Nothing to do with campaign finance fraud. Nothing to do with separating families at the border. Nothing to do with his pathological lying. Nothing to do with his flopped "Trump Foundation" he was stealing from. Nothing to do with a dozen other things the grifter should be sent packing on. Guilty AF in the Mueller report Plus a dozen other conflicts he is at the heart of.
Even Fox, other than the Opinion hosts...
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...ing-facts.html
"It isnt opinion, its not politics, those are the facts"
Zero of which is illegal. Your and the democrats saying the only reason mueller did not charge the president is your opinion. Mueller apparently does not share that opinion. More to the point, the whole investigation was started illegally and at the end of the day there was no crime. Does not matter how many people mueller charged around what ever for whatever. Trump did not of it. end of story. Now you guys are reaching for obstruction. You can not obstruct when there is no underlying crime. You can not obstruct, when there was zero done to keep the investigation moving forward. Trump legally could have fired everyone involved in the whole investigation. Everything you and your dangerous democrat buddies are doing is running political theater.

What bills have the democrats passed since they took office? You have any idea?

This is why you guys are dangerous to our country. It is not about truth, it is about politics. Your politics is spreading our wealth to other countries and letting in foreign nationals illegally. Trump is not going to be charged. Democrats are too big of pussies to try anything other than their clown show. They figure if they can keep it going long enough, they will convince the public Trump is bad for them. It is all politics and it is going to blow up in democrats faces.

How do you like your boy Biden under investigation in Ukraine for threatening them so his sons company could get out of legal trouble.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-02-2019, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post

Democrats have ruined generations of political norms and have proved again and again that they are dangerous communists. Only implosion is the fairy tales that people like you post day in and day out. 2 years of you being wrong every day. How does it feel?
XD

the lunacy
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-02-2019, 1:47 PM Reply   
Remember the good ‘old days when repubes actually disliked adultery instead of celebrating it by installing two adulterers in the White House?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-02-2019, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You can not obstruct when there is no underlying crime.
That claim doesn't pass the smell test. My money is on you can obstruct a criminal investigation without regard to whether the investigation uncovers a crime or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They figure if they can keep it going long enough, they will convince the public Trump is bad for them.
My feeling is that the public is figuring out Trump is not worthy of the office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
It is all politics and it is going to blow up in democrats faces.
And if Trump loses the next election are you going to slink away silently from all these prognostications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How do you like your boy Biden under investigation in Ukraine for threatening them so his sons company could get out of legal trouble.
Couldn't care less. If the American people are stupid enough to elect Trump again, then they pretty much deserve him. It's unfortunate that we have the electoral college subverting the public vote. The only time it seems to come into play is when an idiot is on the GOP ticket.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-02-2019, 2:26 PM Reply   
Yikes where will Grunt get his news? Alex Jones, Louis Farrakhan and other hate groups finally banned from Facebook and Instagram

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/t...gtype=Homepage
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2019, 11:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
but, but, but.....I though Trump colluded with Russia? You mean to tell me that a law enforcement organization can investigate something that did not happen but yet come away with a crime anyway? Well, at least a crime in the eyes of people who don't like you anyway. Wonder where I have heard this type of talk before?
It happens all of the time, smart guy. So if the police are investigating a noise complaint and they arrive at a quiet home, but they notice two kilos of coke sitting on the kitchen table, should they not be able to do anything about the coke? People are pulled over for speeding or breaking other traffic laws and then charged for other crimes.

Mueller laid out ten instances of Trump obstruction.

And another thing. Despite how many times you, Trump, or any other Trump backer proclaim that Mueller's report clears Trump of collusion, it's not what Mueller's report says. So keep peddling your lies. Show us how you are a follower of Jesus, as you often claim.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-02-2019, 11:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Zero of which is illegal. Your and the democrats saying the only reason mueller did not charge the president is your opinion. Mueller apparently does not share that opinion. More to the point, the whole investigation was started illegally and at the end of the day there was no crime. Does not matter how many people mueller charged around what ever for whatever. Trump did not of it. end of story. Now you guys are reaching for obstruction. You can not obstruct when there is no underlying crime. You can not obstruct, when there was zero done to keep the investigation moving forward. Trump legally could have fired everyone involved in the whole investigation. Everything you and your dangerous democrat buddies are doing is running political theater.

What bills have the democrats passed since they took office? You have any idea?

This is why you guys are dangerous to our country. It is not about truth, it is about politics. Your politics is spreading our wealth to other countries and letting in foreign nationals illegally. Trump is not going to be charged. Democrats are too big of pussies to try anything other than their clown show. They figure if they can keep it going long enough, they will convince the public Trump is bad for them. It is all politics and it is going to blow up in democrats faces.

How do you like your boy Biden under investigation in Ukraine for threatening them so his sons company could get out of legal trouble.
You cannot be serious. You have no clue about US law. None.

And you are the biggest dumbass in this country if you think the republicans don't engage in the same type of political theatrics of which you accuse the democrats. Remember how often conservatives brought up how much golf Obama was playing as president? Now you have Trump playing a lot more golf than Obama, and nothing.

And speaking about "pussies" and "clown shows", how many Benghazi investigations did the GOP launch? How long did we have to endure the moronic claims about Obama not being a US citizen? Trump was the head bozo of the phony birth certificate crew.

A "pussy" is someone that accepts blatant lies as the truth. You fit that to a T.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-03-2019, 2:09 AM Reply   
Give Trump some credit? Good jobs report, 260k and lowest unemployment in years, 3.6, so, he hasn't destroyed the economy, but his approval rating is stuck at 42%, usually the re-election of a president is based on the economy, but I think it's different this time. On a side note, I need drivers and riders this monday or tuesday morning, in Orlando, to ride. Butler Lake should be epic, 80 dgr. air, 78 dgr. water, posting on this thread because it gets so much traffic.
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-03-2019, 2:35 AM Reply   
Haha. With 1.1 million views and this thread being such a train wreck I was also thinking about posting a find a third here as well.
A F'in KFC Bucket??? Is this really what we have come too?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-03-2019, 4:17 AM Reply   
Hey libbies, read this and try to tell me you won’t be voting for DJT in 2020. I dare you.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/april...220932515.html
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-03-2019, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotthons View Post
Haha. With 1.1 million views and this thread being such a train wreck I was also thinking about posting a find a third here as well.
A F'in KFC Bucket??? Is this really what we have come too?
When kicking & screaming just isn't enough & they know they have NOTHING to impeach or indicte what else they gonna do? They're scared as hell of what's coming & are simply hurrying to continue their smear campaigns. Desperate dems.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-03-2019, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Give Trump some credit? Good jobs report, 260k and lowest unemployment in years, 3.6, so, he hasn't destroyed the economy, but his approval rating is stuck at 42%, usually the re-election of a president is based on the economy, but I think it's different this time. On a side note, I need drivers and riders this monday or tuesday morning, in Orlando, to ride. Butler Lake should be epic, 80 dgr. air, 78 dgr. water, posting on this thread because it gets so much traffic.
There are two reasons his approval ratings are listed as 42%. I’m not sure I believe the polls (ie see 2016 pre-election polls), but let’s take them at face value. First, there is an unceasing, 24/7 mainstream media propaganda assault. Second, he can’t stop tweeting stupid stuff. If he would just stop being such a narcissist and let his stats do the talking, his approval ratings would be more like 55-60%. That said, he’s gonna be Prez for a second term if he wants to be.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-03-2019, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
There are two reasons his approval ratings are listed as 42%. I’m not sure I believe the polls (ie see 2016 pre-election polls), but let’s take them at face value. First, there is an unceasing, 24/7 mainstream media propaganda assault. Second, he can’t stop tweeting stupid stuff. If he would just stop being such a narcissist and let his stats do the talking, his approval ratings would be more like 55-60%. That said, he’s gonna be Prez for a second term if he wants to be.
If he'd quit with #2, #1 would also be more manageable. I was saying the same thing to a coworker yesterday (that his approval would be much higher if he'd just quit being a jackknob and let his administration's performance do the talking). Far and away Trump is his own worst enemy.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-03-2019, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If he'd quit with #2, #1 would also be more manageable. I was saying the same thing to a coworker yesterday (that his approval would be much higher if he'd just quit being a jackknob and let his administration's performance do the talking). Far and away Trump is his own worst enemy.
I am sure his people have told him to stop to win, he cannot stop, so, he doesn't want to win?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-03-2019, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey libbies, read this and try to tell me you won’t be voting for DJT in 2020. I dare you.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/april...220932515.html
According to your link, unemployment went down faster under Obama. One difference is Obama was reducing deficit spending while Trump is increasing it. IOW, Trump is trying to maintain Obama's stats on the country's credit card.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-03-2019, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If he'd quit with #2, #1 would also be more manageable. I was saying the same thing to a coworker yesterday (that his approval would be much higher if he'd just quit being a jackknob and let his administration's performance do the talking). Far and away Trump is his own worst enemy.
But that's the basic point. He's too stupid to do what is basically obvious to everyone else. Take the obstruction of justice thing. He's either too stupid to know that you shouldn't obstruct justice when you are innocent or he's done something that he is afraid of. Either way it's not good.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Remember the good ‘old days when repubes actually disliked adultery instead of celebrating it by installing two adulterers in the White House?
I thought that Republicans not embracing religious purity was high on your wish list? You mean that was just more BS talking from the left?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-03-2019, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I thought that Republicans not embracing religious purity was high on your wish list? You mean that was just more BS talking from the left?
Hypocrisy bub, look it up.

Also, jobs jobs jobs
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That claim doesn't pass the smell test. My money is on you can obstruct a criminal investigation without regard to whether the investigation uncovers a crime or not.

My feeling is that the public is figuring out Trump is not worthy of the office.

And if Trump loses the next election are you going to slink away silently from all these prognostications?

Couldn't care less. If the American people are stupid enough to elect Trump again, then they pretty much deserve him. It's unfortunate that we have the electoral college subverting the public vote. The only time it seems to come into play is when an idiot is on the GOP ticket.
Electoral college is the only thing that keeps all you big city inbreds from going mob rule on society.

Why would I back away from anything. Hell, you have 2 years of daily being wrong. I don't even believe I was posting on here during the Obama administration. I figure my post rate when dems are in charge vs your post rate when reublicans are in charge, it will take me 20 years to back away even if I were wrong. The truth is the truth no matter how you slice it. Trump will not be convicted of anything. The democrats subverted the legal system in this country and some are going to pay the price. They are piling on because Barr let the cat out of the bag that he already has investigators assigned looking into their treason. That is why they are all rushing to discredit him. Funny how every one of them use the same 10 words when describing issues. It is almost like they all get their talking points from the same person pulling their lever. Kind of like Obama and Clinton and others calling Christians being blown up by muslims during the celibration of Christ as "easter worshipers".

You are going to be hearing a lot about Nellie Ohr and her funneling this russian bs to the obama DOJ.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If he'd quit with #2, #1 would also be more manageable. I was saying the same thing to a coworker yesterday (that his approval would be much higher if he'd just quit being a jackknob and let his administration's performance do the talking). Far and away Trump is his own worst enemy.
I agree with that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-03-2019, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I agree with that.
Kinda hard to say for sure though - what he’d gain in sane people he might lose in the nutjobs that love Trump being Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hypocrisy bub, look it up.

Also, jobs jobs jobs
I see that you are a hypocrit, however I only got to choose the person who was put before me. You guys wanted a non religious Republican and you got him. So what are you crying about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Kinda hard to say for sure though - what he’d gain in sane people he might lose in the nutjobs that love Trump being Trump.
I doubt it. The Trump love Trump being Trump crowd is not going to pull the democrat lever. Hell, he is the only one will to fight them as dirty as they are going after him.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-03-2019, 7:43 AM Reply   
Didn’t say they’d vote for someone else. But he has to keep them rabid and riled up to avoid depressed turnout in the wrong places.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Didn’t say they’d vote for someone else. But he has to keep them rabid and riled up to avoid depressed turnout in the wrong places.
I can see what you are saying, however the democrats going all socialist, pro illegal immigration and jew hating is what has changed all of the middle America against democrats in the first place. Trust me. Trumps base is pissed about what the democrats have done in all these so called investigations and hearings (Supreme Court, Barr, so on). Trump could not say another word and his base would still want blood due to the attacks.

All the democrats are trying to do is save their hide after Mueller. They have zero policy to run on. They are only running on hatred for Trump. That is not a compelling message.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-03-2019, 7:52 AM Reply   
I look at marks chart and see Obama took unemployment from 10% to 4.5 ish without removing all the regulations on oil, manufacturing, the tariffs and taxcut. Trump from 4.5 ish to 3.6 by deregulation killing the environment, giving corporations and the top 1% massive tax cuts and the other 99% of Americans suck exhaust fumes.....and Trumps a genius?

Quote:
Zero of which is illegal. Your and the democrats saying the only reason mueller did not charge the president is your opinion. Mueller apparently does not share that opinion
So now you are back to lowering the bar for a president "its not illegal". When your kid comes home with a "D" on the report card are you equally enthused? Good job son, its not an "F". Next, Its not my opinion, its legal opinion. The lawyers (Dershowitz, Sekulow, Jarrett) on FOX are not only untruthful they are lying about the law. I posted your FOX "NEWS" Judge, he agrees with me. Mueller absolutely agrees with law, he wrote it in the report, I read it. I keep asking you to read it but you prefer the blinders to reading. Trump qualities I guess. He doesnt read either. Why do you think Grifter and his personal defense atty Barr is not allowing Mueller to testify? Because he agrees with Barr? Or perhaps its more reasonable to believe the letter he wrote Barr saying hey dude, you are misleading the public and your summary does not reflect my investigation. If so F'ing innocent, why cant McGahn speak to congress? If Muellers report says trump is not guilty why is trump tweeting off the hook about 13 angry democrats and witchhunt……. Zero done to stop the investigation? Ordering your WH council to fire Mueller is Zero? Ordering Corry Llwendowski to tell sessions to force mueller to only investigate future crimes not trump is zero? Ordering McGahn to lie is zero? I already posted 11 separate counts mueller spells out. All elements of obstruction met. All unethical, all un-American, all illegal. Barr lies about the report 3.5 weeks before releasing it, Trump and TrumpTV shout from the rooftops, No Collusion, No Obstruction. For 3.5 weeks the public is lied to from the top of the republican party and law enforcement. Eventually the redacted report is released and in no way shape or form is barrs summary accurate. It was so bad Mueller decided to go to paper to memorialize the deceit. Now trumpers like you believe the grifter is innocent, its difficult to put the genie back in the bottle. You still believe it after several times being corrected. Too many in the country are not getting honest news and dont know what to believe, just the way the grifter likes it. You are supporting an unethical felon for president , you have formed an un-informed opinion and refuse to simply read the facts that are available. Thats a cult. Winning.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-03-2019, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The truth is the truth no matter how you slice it.
That's why your posts are so meaningless. Total conjecture and make up "facts". It's like you live in a fantasy world where anything you think of immediately becomes a fact.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I look at marks chart and see Obama took unemployment from 10% to 4.5 ish without removing all the regulations on oil, manufacturing, the tariffs and taxcut. Trump from 4.5 ish to 3.6 by deregulation killing the environment, giving corporations and the top 1% massive tax cuts and the other 99% of Americans suck exhaust fumes.....and Trumps a genius?


So now you are back to lowering the bar for a president "its not illegal". When your kid comes home with a "D" on the report card are you equally enthused? Good job son, its not an "F". Next, Its not my opinion, its legal opinion. The lawyers (Dershowitz, Sekulow, Jarrett) on FOX are not only untruthful they are lying about the law. I posted your FOX "NEWS" Judge, he agrees with me. Mueller absolutely agrees with law, he wrote it in the report, I read it. I keep asking you to read it but you prefer the blinders to reading. Trump qualities I guess. He doesnt read either. Why do you think Grifter and his personal defense atty Barr is not allowing Mueller to testify? Because he agrees with Barr? Or perhaps its more reasonable to believe the letter he wrote Barr saying hey dude, you are misleading the public and your summary does not reflect my investigation. If so F'ing innocent, why cant McGahn speak to congress? If Muellers report says trump is not guilty why is trump tweeting off the hook about 13 angry democrats and witchhunt……. Zero done to stop the investigation? Ordering your WH council to fire Mueller is Zero? Ordering Corry Llwendowski to tell sessions to force mueller to only investigate future crimes not trump is zero? Ordering McGahn to lie is zero? I already posted 11 separate counts mueller spells out. All elements of obstruction met. All unethical, all un-American, all illegal. Barr lies about the report 3.5 weeks before releasing it, Trump and TrumpTV shout from the rooftops, No Collusion, No Obstruction. For 3.5 weeks the public is lied to from the top of the republican party and law enforcement. Eventually the redacted report is released and in no way shape or form is barrs summary accurate. It was so bad Mueller decided to go to paper to memorialize the deceit. Now trumpers like you believe the grifter is innocent, its difficult to put the genie back in the bottle. You still believe it after several times being corrected. Too many in the country are not getting honest news and dont know what to believe, just the way the grifter likes it. You are supporting an unethical felon for president , you have formed an un-informed opinion and refuse to simply read the facts that are available. Thats a cult. Winning.
Actaully you are late on the headlines. Mueller is trying to move up the date to testify because he is reportedly pissed off about Pelosi saying Barr committed a crime. Right now they are reporting he is looking at May 15th.

Keep droning on all you want. This is not if YOU are pleased with his performance. The issue of the last 2 years is if he did anything Illegal with colluding with Russia. The answer is a big fat NO. Now you guys are moving the bar to obstruction. It will be something else next. The reality all the things you guys are pushing is projection. These are literally everything you democrats have done and are doing.

You talk of genie in the bottle. The democrats have trolled you for 2 years and you eat up everything they say. I don't know how many hours of your life you have spent trying to justify your bias. You like trying to piss on our leg and tell us it is raining. Just stop. You absolutely are not capable of telling what is politics and what is truth. That is what makes you democrats so dangerous.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's why your posts are so meaningless. Total conjecture and make up "facts". It's like you live in a fantasy world where anything you think of immediately becomes a fact.
Nope. I post facts, they just don't match up with your fantasy world. I post articles supporting illegals stats. I post articles supporting the cost of universal healthcare. I post articles that disprove your made up assurtions of others religious beliefs. You are pure projection. Do I make up posts to attack you or do I debate the material? You can not stand behind your material so you try and discredit. You are such a perfect democrat.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-03-2019, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. I post facts, they just don't match up with your fantasy world. I post articles supporting illegals stats. I post articles supporting the cost of universal healthcare. I post articles that disprove your made up assurtions of others religious beliefs. You are pure projection. Do I make up posts to attack you or do I debate the material? You can not stand behind your material so you try and discredit. You are such a perfect democrat.
Don't forget using "one's imagination" to fill in any gaps.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-03-2019, 8:14 AM Reply   
Last Sunday nights 60mins says 1000 to 4000 Illegals ( I know you like call them Migrants these days) cross over at the southern border in Texas EVERY DAY. They are held and given a court date and then a bus ticket to (where ever) they are allowed to wait here in the US until their court date that might be 2 years away.

“Why the spike” smugglers are advertising the fact that families are no longer separated and kept in cyclone fence cages and then turned around and sent home. What a stupid move on trumps part to have ended the separation of families, and Shame on Democrats for spreading fake news to pull on the heat-stings of the American public to pressure the WH to end the Separation of Family’s at the Border. These immigrants are walking right threw our boarder and then getting rewarded for doing so. How stupid are we. Democrats wanted this
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-03-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now you guys are moving the bar to obstruction.
still have not read Muellers original referral letter from Rosenstein? You should just STFU due to lack of reading or comprehension. You are embarrassing yourself.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Don't forget using "one's imagination" to fill in any gaps.
compared to your guys imagination only attacks?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
still have not read Muellers original referral letter from Rosenstein? You should just STFU due to lack of reading or comprehension. You are embarrassing yourself.
I have seen your version of comprehension and it is piss poor. I don't think you want me to pick it apart in front of you.

Are you trying to say that the letter was about trying to find if Trump illegally obstructed justice or that he was concerned Trump was going to fire him and not let him get to the "truth"? You know the truth that was planted by the Obama DOJ.

Talking of embarrassing. 2 years...... Daily.......

On top of that, you are making the most noise and NEVER EVEN VOTED!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-03-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
I will provide it for you. No one is moving any bars.


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-Russia.html

What would delta do? WWDD?

As a police officer you pull over perp for expired license plate. As you approach the vehicle you smell weed and notice a package on backseat, open with cannabis spilling out. WWDD?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I will provide it for you. No one is moving any bars.


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-Russia.html

What would delta do? WWDD?

As a police officer you pull over perp for expired license plate. As you approach the vehicle you smell weed and notice a package on backseat, open with cannabis spilling out. WWDD?
What Would Democrats Do? They would see he is an illegal, give him directions where to sign up for state paid welfare and healthcare. Tell him to drive safe because the cop could not longer ticket him for the plates or the weed and send him on his way to LA or San Fran.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I will provide it for you. No one is moving any bars.


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-Russia.html

What would delta do? WWDD?

As a police officer you pull over perp for expired license plate. As you approach the vehicle you smell weed and notice a package on backseat, open with cannabis spilling out. WWDD?
So where is the part about obstruction in the letter? Or is that part of the we are going to investigate the illegally planted narrative and hopefully we can make up a crime along the way letter?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I will provide it for you. No one is moving any bars.


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...el-Russia.html

What would delta do? WWDD?

As a police officer you pull over perp for expired license plate. As you approach the vehicle you smell weed and notice a package on backseat, open with cannabis spilling out. WWDD?
actually. Your little scenerio is more like a car that has a bad A engine and loud pipes driving in a retirement community. It pisses of the residence so they call the cops The cop rolls pulls over the car because he and the residence believe the pipes are illegal. Then also claims the driver has weed in the trunk. The driver is pissed for being harrased and lied about. Cop says step out of the car. The dude asks why. Cop yanks him out and tells the dude to stop resisting all the while the guy is complying. They test the car and look for drugs and everything is legal but they go ahead and arrest him for resisting arrest.

That is what this whole thing is and that is why you guys are dangerous to our freedoms.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-03-2019, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. I post facts, they just don't match up with your fantasy world. I post articles supporting illegals stats. I post articles supporting the cost of universal healthcare. I post articles that disprove your made up assurtions of others religious beliefs. You are pure projection. Do I make up posts to attack you or do I debate the material? You can not stand behind your material so you try and discredit. You are such a perfect democrat.
You definitely don't post facts. Mostly nothing but conjecture and tin foil hat interpretations of the news. No idea what you mean about religious beliefs. There is no evidence that validates the tenets of religion. It's all based on stone age social media. And we know how honest people are about their beliefs in general. Your posts are just more evidence of taking a small bit of information and extrapolating into total nonsense.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-03-2019, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You definitely don't post facts. Mostly nothing but conjecture and tin foil hat interpretations of the news. No idea what you mean about religious beliefs. There is no evidence that validates the tenets of religion. It's all based on stone age social media. And we know how honest people are about their beliefs in general. Your posts are just more evidence of taking a small bit of information and extrapolating into total nonsense.
Love it. You can not beat me with facts. Attack the method. You lose.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-03-2019, 10:25 AM Reply   
Right where it says any matters that that arose or arises out of the investigation. Clear as can be.

While you have the time why dont you explain your full theory on illegally planted narrative. Better yet, read the redacted report not Barr or the asterisk presidents tweets. Or you could explain to me what this administration is doing to halt Russian election interference. Danger to freedoms happen when you fail to pay attn to what they do and allow officials lacking ethics to rule w/o congressional oversite.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-03-2019, 12:13 PM Reply   
Helpful info on obstruction.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...tion-argument/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-03-2019, 11:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Right where it says any matters that that arose or arises out of the investigation. Clear as can be.

While you have the time why dont you explain your full theory on illegally planted narrative. Better yet, read the redacted report not Barr or the asterisk presidents tweets. Or you could explain to me what this administration is doing to halt Russian election interference. Danger to freedoms happen when you fail to pay attn to what they do and allow officials lacking ethics to rule w/o congressional oversite.
Do you ever get tired of your own incessant chirping?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-06-2019, 7:23 AM Reply   
The guy who has been Completely Exonerated by the Mueller Report, refusing to let Mueller testify. If he is totally Vindicated why isnt he personnaly scheduling and providing a driver and security to get Mueller in front of congress ASAP? Grifters....
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-06-2019, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The guy who has been Completely Exonerated by the Mueller Report, refusing to let Mueller testify. If he is totally Vindicated why isnt he personnaly scheduling and providing a driver and security to get Mueller in front of congress ASAP? Grifters....
That is by far one of the dumbest posts of your yet. Why is he not driving him himself? How is he refusing? He is complaining about it. Can't wait to hear your repetitive dribble when Mueller doesn't say what you want then too. What will your new excuse be? Let me guess, he was compromised by the Russians too......

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 05-06-2019 at 8:32 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-06-2019, 9:07 AM Reply   
It just seems weird Wombat. If the report as he has said completely exonerates him...Why does he not want Mueller to let everyone know? The transparent *
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/05/u...testimony.html
It was also weird Asterisk president is on the phone with Moscow shortly after the redacted report is released yet he did not tell Putin to quit helping him. The entire 200 pages of Volume 1 was about what the Russians did, in detail. Yet the asterisk with the greatest memory on earth forgets to mention it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-06-2019, 10:03 AM Reply   
..............Like I said several hundred pages back. Let us all know when something finally happens.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2019, 8:24 AM Reply   
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...of-obstruction

This happened. Almost 700 current and former federal prosecutors accuse the grifter of obstruction. this while Mnuchen refuses to hand over tax returns, while mcConnel lies to the senate, Barr hiding from contempt charges, the grifter trying to keep McGahn from testifying, trying to keep Mueller from testifying. All because the Mueller report exonerated him? When does the base realize he will bring them down and the grifter is dirty AF? You believe in the Wizard of Oz too?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-07-2019, 9:44 AM Reply   
Too bad the laws not on the dems side, or they'd use it instead of a bunch of bluster saying they're violating law, holding someone contempt, can't give one valid reason why the returns should be turned over. Demanding Trump gives up his own civil rights to pacify the rabid idiots on the left. The dems 2020 mantra "Sue till it's Blue!!!"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-07-2019, 10:27 AM Reply   
The grifter is the one suing. Congress is doing their job, oversite. There is a thing called the constitution that gives congress powers to investigate. Grifter is of the opinion he is above the law, do you agree? There is plenty of evidence he is using the office to enrich himself, perhaps you dont care if US foreign policy is done thru pay to play, we do.
700 federal prosecutors say he should be indicted yet you blame dems. You dont appear to even know when you are being grifted. If he is innocent...Why is McGahn not testifying? Why is Barr hiding? Why wont they allow Mueller to testify? Why hide tax returns? Why is he suing Deutsch bank and Cap one? Why wont Barr release the full exonerating report? …. I can wait for your well reasoned answer.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       05-07-2019, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The grifter is the one suing. Congress is doing their job, oversite. There is a thing called the constitution that gives congress powers to investigate. Grifter is of the opinion he is above the law, do you agree? There is plenty of evidence he is using the office to enrich himself, perhaps you dont care if US foreign policy is done thru pay to play, we do.
700 federal prosecutors say he should be indicted yet you blame dems. You dont appear to even know when you are being grifted. If he is innocent...Why is McGahn not testifying? Why is Barr hiding? Why wont they allow Mueller to testify? Why hide tax returns? Why is he suing Deutsch bank and Cap one? Why wont Barr release the full exonerating report? …. I can wait for your well reasoned answer.
The answer is you loons are doing a "show me the man & I'll find the crime". That's not how it works. All of your why why why. Because they don't have too & only an idiot would volunteer it.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:56 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us