Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-16-2010, 4:32 PM Reply   
I’m a bad Mama Jama that’s a fact
Tricks I learned from Jack Billy, not “Billy Jack”

I’m a hillbilly, I like Chili
I like wakeboard riding till I’m silly

I love my sons and my daughters full of drama
I like hanging with the kids and their Moma

I love Non-Alcoholic O’Doul’s
Talking to true Patriots not fools

I do some wishing, I like fishing
A five pound bass I’m a kissing

I like to hunt, I’m kinda blunt
I like to run on 4th down and not punt

I love America and being free
I’m a fan of the Sons of Liberty

Been were Angels fear to trod
I love Jesus, the Son of God

I like a man and a woman married strong
Not Adam and Steve with a thong

Debauchery and sin we see
It’s so bad in America it worries me

I miss the times when things were good
When a man stayed married cause he should

best regards,
The Geeze

Copy right 2009
by Dennie Sparkman
Old     (tinytdubb)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-16-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
Garth, that was a haiku!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2010, 2:41 AM Reply   
No, Garth, that was a turd!
Old     (scbrips)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-17-2010, 10:41 AM Reply   
It's like he ate alphabet soup, threw it up, and then posted what came out on the interwebs.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-17-2010, 12:34 PM Reply   
if you are going to capitalize Chili, at least spell it Chile
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-17-2010, 1:11 PM Reply   
That song had absolutely nothing to do with wakeboarding or Chili.
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-18-2010, 1:35 PM Reply   
Ah shucks fellas,

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

And besides all that, Chili goes good with wakeboard riding.

regards,
The Geeze
Old     (mywakeisbiggerr)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-18-2010, 6:25 PM Reply   
yeah, your a homo for writing that.
Old     (mywakeisbiggerr)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-18-2010, 6:26 PM Reply   
yeah, your a homo for writing that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-18-2010, 6:36 PM Reply   
PLEASE don't piss him off he wrote that when he was happy! LOL
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-19-2010, 4:27 AM Reply   
hahaha....halarious. that was a turd
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-19-2010, 3:13 PM Reply   
It was great until you had to throw in so many conservative talking points. You only like christians, straight people and gun owners. But not alcohol - born again former drinker? But I can only guess....
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-21-2010, 6:29 PM Reply   
@WakeMikey,
-Born again former drinker, yes a big time sinner saved by the blood of Christ.
-Do I like straight people and gun owners, yes many of my friends are straight and own multiple weapons as do I.
-conservative talking points, never really looked at it that way, just a way I have tried to live my life with intermittent success .
-If it was full of liberal talking points would that make it ok with you?

Am I to understand that I can be all those other things that you like or believe in but in your view I don't have the freedom or right in America to be a conservative or a Christian?
(if so,..So much for open mindedness and tolerance)

@wake77
nothing to do with wakeboarding?
I was at Brostock and had chili for dinner,
At Brostock I saw some beer,
At Brostock I saw one thong,
I didn't run into Adam and Steve at Brostock but law of averages suggests they were probably represented somewhere out there.
I talked about wakeboard riding till I'm silly but not at Brostock,
so I think it had something to do with wakeboard riding but then again I might be wrong.
regards,
The Geeze
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-21-2010, 7:37 PM Reply   
dennie u have to expect some flak bringing pro-guns, anti-gay messages, and ANTI-BEER vibes NOOOOOO!

While I dont agree with any of your viewpoints (minus the chili and wakeboarding) youre entitled to your opinions EXCEPT non-alcoholic beer!

Thats just wrong dude.
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-21-2010, 9:22 PM Reply   
Mark,

In the final analysis, it's just a poem/song.

No problem with the flak,.. I've taken the real stuff from time to time while on active duty with the U.S. Navy, so a few folks hating because I love what is good and right doesn't bother me all that much.

It is just a little sad though how twisted our notions of morality have become and what was taken for granted by the founders of this country are now ideas considered by some to be awful somehow for some reason.

I don't expect everyone to like what I like nor do I necessarily like what other folks like.

Very telling the amount of tolerance people claim to have for all the liberal ideas our there that frankly make little to know sense at all to a right thinking man but one can't be
a Christian or a conservative without a target being placed on his or her back by the same people who expect and preach tolerance for secular humanistic anti-God ideas and beliefs that are contradictory to the morality and high ideals that created and founded such a great nation as America used to be.

It is a sign of the times and I understand it completely.

regards,
The Geeze
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-21-2010, 11:35 PM Reply   
Dude, it's not just the talking points, it's the "poem/song" itself, it's retarded and a lame way to blatantly share your political views in something that is supposed to be about wakeboarding. If you would have posted this on Limbaugh.com or something like that, everyone on that type of forum would have posted how awesome you are. Even if you would have placed stuff in the poem about being pro-choice or supporting gay marriage, it still doesn't matter, it still would suck. Now if it would have talked about landing a new trick, hanging out with friends, and then maybe eating a bowl of chili afterwards, okay, you may have gotten a few, "that's great", but knowing most of the regs on here, you probably still would have gotten bashed.

Just remember what Dylan said, Times are ch-ch-changin.

I too am a former squid.
Old     (JackMC205)      Join Date: May 2010       07-23-2010, 10:04 AM Reply   
uhhhh do us a favor. keep that religious crap of this site.

thanks.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-23-2010, 11:26 AM Reply   
I like how the founders of our country always get dragged into these discussions. I could see it if it was a poem about having sex with your slaves.
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       07-23-2010, 11:40 AM Reply   
Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia... whats up Lil’ Kev.
Old     (txwakerider14)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-23-2010, 11:47 AM Reply   
Wow you people on here are more judgmental than the religious types. How come no one cares when the Vandall talk about Religion in every single one of his interviews on this site, but this guy brings it up in a poem no where close to the depth that Randall goes into on religion and everyone bashes him? Do yall call out the Vandall, Gator or Jerry Nunn or Shaun Murray when they talk about Religion? Just wondering what makes this guy special for everyone to flame him? Do you have to be able to land countless mobes for it to be ok to talk about God on this website?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-23-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
^Difference Brian, if Geezer was simply giving a shout out to God, I don't think that 99.4% of the people would have bashed him. When is the last interview you saw with the riders you mentioned talking about how homosexuality is wrong or how America is consumed with sin?
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-23-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   

best regards,
The Geeze

Copy right 2009
by Dennie Sparkman
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-23-2010, 3:51 PM Reply   
@Jeremy
I didn't think I was all that blunt about it in the poem but I will say it out loud now.
Homosexuality is wrong (but so is rape, murder, theft, false witness etc) and America is consumed with sin in many ways.
Those two facts are pretty much beyond dispute unless one does not believe the Bible and in that case then for that person, most anything goes as there no longer is any acceptable standard in which to base one's conduct accept on the ever changing and evolving whim of the culture who's standards change almost daily.

One can argue about it all they want and even be sincere about America "not" being obsessed with sexual immorality and sin
but according to the Bible one with that view would also be very sincerely wrong.

That however is probably not the real point. Everyone some day has to deal with their demons sooner or later.
It is what we do with these issues (and others) in our own lives and how that effects those around us that probably matters the most.
We can be in denial all we want to be, about the way we live, the things we say or don't say that maybe we should have said but the day always comes when we (me included) have to pay the piper one way or another.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

regards,
The Geeze
Old     (JackMC205)      Join Date: May 2010       07-23-2010, 5:09 PM Reply   
uhhh did you just say something about homosexuality is wrong? and you compared it to rape and murder?
Old     (JackMC205)      Join Date: May 2010       07-23-2010, 5:11 PM Reply   
dennie you have no business posting this on wakeworld. take your narrow mindedness else where.
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-23-2010, 5:56 PM Reply   
@ Jack
I take it your in the camp that doesn't believe what the bible says about such things.
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-23-2010, 5:56 PM Reply   

best regards,
The Geeze

Copy right 2009
by Dennie Sparkman
Old     (scbrips)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-24-2010, 8:55 AM Reply   
I am a dumb ass
who posts bullsh*t on messageboards
I love Jesus Christ
He's my savior, my lord!

I gots my Bible in one hand
and a gun in the other
I'm a white motherf*cker
I aint down with the brothers!

I don't like gay people
I call them fagg*ts!
And I got a full house
So they call me Bob Saget!

I'm proud to be myopic
I rub down with Hawaiian Tropic
I'm a country boy who two steps
I don't pop lock and drop it!

I voted for Bush cause he's just as dumb as me
What you call bigotry I call living free!

God and country!
All the redneck bitches want me!
It's all about taking care of our own and making that money!

what up geeze?
so much time praying on your knees
while you're down there you best suck on these…!

I seriously wish I didn't have the time to write this sh*t. Got all the way to the lake and my friend's boat wouldn't start. ANYBODY GOT A RIDE IN THE SAN ANTONIO AREA TODAY???? I gots gas money and free blow jobs!
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-24-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
^^^lMAO.....That was good.
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       07-24-2010, 11:24 AM Reply   
best regards,

The Bryce
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-26-2010, 2:51 PM Reply   
@SCBrips,

You are right about one thing, "I love Jesus Christ, he's my Savior my Lord"

Would you like to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

This might be a good place to start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n69pa3E0LbU

http://www.wakeboardchurch.com/

regards,
The Geeze
Old     (hockeysk8er222)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-26-2010, 8:10 PM Reply   
Is it legitimately copyrighted?