Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-10-2010, 11:01 AM Reply   
Hi! I'm about to get a 2010 Recoil and matching new boots with it. I really love my D2 and never seen the D3! Because Slingshot don't have any 2010 boots, I got to select between the D2 and D3! So, who tried both and what do you think! Thanks guys!
Old     (hoss33)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-10-2010, 11:06 AM Reply   
Fred,

I have ridden both and actually own a pair of D3's. Both are super comfy and supportive, but once you ride em for awhile they break in pretty good and dont restrict side to side movement to much for pokes and grabs. The one problem I have with my D3's was that the laces broke pretty quick, but Slingshot sent me new ones no questions asked. You cant really go wrong with either the D2's or D3's I guess find which one fits your price range and go for it!
Old     (pacifichigh)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-10-2010, 11:47 AM Reply   
RAD boots are suppossed to drop sometime next month
Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-10-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
cool man!!!
Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-10-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifichigh View Post
Oh! That's interesting!!! I whish they will be avalaible in black!!!
Old     (rapha)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-10-2010, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifichigh View Post
"sometime"

sounds like "soon" or "when it's done" or something similar when producers don't wanna set a release date

however, let's hope ;-) i am def. looking forward ...
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-10-2010, 2:24 PM Reply   
Just sent you a PM have you bought your Recoil yet I am selling my 2010 no rails just boat about 10 rides and original box.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-10-2010, 2:33 PM Reply   
Yea very similar boots/ I would go with the 3's just me.

I just got done taking with the Slingshot rep. Boots are being dialed as we speak. Look for late summer release. They will have a 2011 boot stamp.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-10-2010, 4:36 PM Reply   
last i heard... till this thread the boots were scheduled for july/ august i thought
Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-11-2010, 4:41 AM Reply   
I'm a huge fan of Slingshot and I'm really sad to see what's happening this year! I don't like to wait for the new stuff! It's not a good year for them! First, we lost all canadian distributors and second, late goodies!!! You got to love a product sooo much to keep getting it! I always promote these boards and boots but this situation let me on a bad mood! I hope it's gonna change!