Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-10-2010, 3:32 PM Reply   
My buddy and I have been rockin elsinore all winter long and decided to stop being selfish.; so we're putting the invite out for this saturday (3/13)...

We've been riding with only one person in the boat for the last few months; so I guess in the interest of making our trips legal and helping the local wake scene out (socal threads on here have been dead lately)... Anyone want to ride?

You can bum a drysuit.

Sacked out 210, Glass all day

jsyi_33@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Last edited by stoked_32; 03-10-2010 at 3:34 PM.
Old     (nwa)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-14-2010, 6:46 PM Reply   
To the Nautique crew from 03/13, thanks for being gracious and sharing the only quality line on the lake with us, the crew in the black and white Tige. It was nice to be on the lake with a crew that knows what's up. Other than that other dude doing power turns, it turned out to be a decent day, despite the wind.
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       03-17-2010, 12:30 PM Reply   
Hit me up next time you need a third, I'd love to ride! Thanks!

-Steve
Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-26-2010, 12:15 AM Reply   
DEAN we all appreciated you as much as you appreciated us, thanks for being a courteous fellow boater and sharing the limited line on a windy day and as always, thank you for not power turning!
Old     (sdkid21)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-28-2010, 9:39 AM Reply   
Hey guys,

I havn't gotten out on the water yet this season.

Just wondering what the temperature is looking like?

I don't have a drysuit at the moment, so I am waiting till I can trunk it with maybe a half suit.

Just wondering what lake temperatures you guys are getting on your boats.

Thanks!
-Matt
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-28-2010, 10:11 PM Reply   
its not too bad. half suit would be ok. Last weekend there were people legit trunkin it.