Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-06-2012, 8:29 PM Reply   
Can someone let me know where the overflow lines for the rear hard tanks are located? Pics would be great. i want to hook them to fly highs and then have the fly highs hooked to the overflows. Im open to all suggestions on how to plumb in the sacs but dont want to spend the $ on the flyhigh system. I already have all the bags. Thanks!
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-07-2012, 9:13 AM Reply   
port side is left of observer seat, look next to hull and and starboard in behind bow seat but you need to remove access panel to dash to see it
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-08-2012, 8:29 AM Reply   
So how did all u Xstar owners plumb in your extra sacs?
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-08-2012, 1:56 PM Reply   
one way is to take the port vent line directly from the hard tank to the bag then vent the bag back out the port vent outlet ditto for starboard and KGB
or
purchase the valves from Fly High
or
some would eliminate the port and starboard hard tank and plumb into bag
or
buy two or three new pumps with switches and plumb into bags
last one is the preferred way to me
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-08-2012, 2:40 PM Reply   
Thanks Snork, does the KGB only have the one vent/overflow on the starboard side? There's only one through hole on the port passenger side and you said that was the overflow/vent for the port side rear tank.
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-08-2012, 6:14 PM Reply   
yes, KGB vents on the starboard side
Old     (Readyaimfire)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-09-2012, 12:05 AM Reply   
Pay careful attention to how you plumb the forward sacks. It needs to be one exactly like on the most current wakemakers schematic otherwise the bags won't fill evenly. You can't just daisy chain them off of eachother.