Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 04, 2009

Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-13-2009, 6:52 PM Reply   
i think you will be the most popular lemon on wakeworld of all time, This thread will make history more than this kid Ryan and his X-Star hahahahha sorry had to mentioned hit.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2009, 6:57 PM Reply   
I know of much greater nightmares than this. They definitely did not hit wakeworld. Or if they did, David Williams deleted them within minutes.

Jason, I hope you have a great weekend on the water. I know you will.
Old     (wakesurfer08)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-13-2009, 7:00 PM Reply   
Jason,

My family wishes you the best of luck getting you and your son's boat back...so you both can get back to the water trouble free!
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-13-2009, 7:11 PM Reply   
TQ - Who is Mike Brendella? I think you mean Mike Brendel.

And I have no idea what he would do. I'm not vouching for him at all. But I will tell you this. If I was in Jason's shoes with my MB, I can promise you it would be the last MB I ever owned.

My whole point is not what Sanger is compelled to do, or what MB would do in this situation. It's what I think they ought to do in order to salvage a very ugly, very public nightmare.

It's really not a hard concept to grasp folks. Sanger has one pissed off customer who has gone very public with his complaint. If you owned the company, wouldn't you do something to stop the bleeding? And I don't mean fix the boat a month later. I mean some gesture to at least give the appearance that you are going above and beyond for your customer.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-13-2009, 8:20 PM Reply   
Chris is right. 3 weeks is nothing at all when it comes to boats. When I worked at Cope's it took 3 weeks some times for people to get basic work done. If they diagnose the problem, fix the problem and fix anything that was damaged or dirtied while doing this than count yourself lucky as hell.

I still wish the best for Jason and hope it really gets fixed soon but if he is in this big of a tizzy over 3 weeks he isn't cutout to own a boat. He is probably better off giving up boating. What happens when he hits a rock and rips his underwater gear out and it takes the dealer a month to get it all fixed. Is he going to be pissed then? What happens when he decides to drop his boat off a week before Memorial Day to get a reagular service done and they can't get him his boat back before the weekend? The more and more I look at this situation I think Sanger(not his dealer) has done an amazing job and he should be thanking his lucky stars they are doing as good of a job as they are.

(Message edited by polarbill on August 13, 2009)
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-13-2009, 8:28 PM Reply   
How about we step back a minute?

I think it's kind of amazing that a guy tells his story about a problem with a new boat on WW and then a whole gang whips themselves into a frenzy about what should be done, what shouldn't be done, how bad it is, how normal it is, etc., etc., personalizing this customer/company story as their own. Damn - It's like one big dysfunctional family on here.

It's a bummer for Jason. It's a bummer for Sanger. But, I have no doubt it'll get worked out.
Old     (tl7)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-13-2009, 9:05 PM Reply   
Brett, everything you mentioned is reasonable. However, each is a totally different situation. You hit a rock, need repairs, takes a long time. Yes that sucks, but at least you understand what is taking forever and it was you who hit a rock, not some phantom problem. Scenario two - really? You are comparing this to dropping off a boat for service prior to a holiday weekend? Apples and oranges. This is a new boat. Brand new. No rocks were hit, no "oil change before Memorial Day." This is 100% without a doubt a manufacturing issue. Replacing engine is the right thing to do, but it sounds like it could have been handled very differently.

And to the "welcome to owning a boat" crowd, that's just not correct. I've owned boats for 10+ years now and never had these types of issues. If I did have them, I would expect it to be handled better than this.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-13-2009, 9:14 PM Reply   
Hey all thanks for all the good words. That is correct, I just want to get on the water with my son.
Funny thing today I just got a customer satisfaction sheet to fill out for Mercury...lol bad time to send that to me.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-13-2009, 9:24 PM Reply   
Like I said before this became a log for me to remember dates and conversations, just in case I needed the info, It has gotten a little crazy here. I got a call tonight and was told my boat was finished with the engine replacement package. It took a day and a half. Tomorrow I was told the boat would go onto water to get water tested and if all goes good after that then it will be handed over. That is good news.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-13-2009, 9:27 PM Reply   
^^^^As in how? Better how? None of this ridiculous
get him a new boat crap or a loaner as none of those are gonna happen from the manufacturer.

@ixfe, as a manufacture they are going above and beyond. This is pretty *****in far from a "nightmare"

@Rich, yes of course the financial responsibility falls in those that extend the warranty but the consumer sees the dealer as the person responsible to make them happy NOW.

Guys, dude had an issue and it's getting handled very quickly at the highest level between Sanger and Mercruiser. If it were me I'd be impressed with the attention being payed to me. I'd hate being without my boat but I'd be glad at the attention being paid. I'm a "half full" guy though.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-13-2009, 9:29 PM Reply   
Mine was directed at Taft not Jason's posts.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2009, 11:01 PM Reply   
Sanger has done nothing to go above and beyond to make Jason happy.. they have done the bare minimum at this point.. Lets see if they actually fixed the problem
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-13-2009, 11:54 PM Reply   
I would have to agree with Isaac.
Old     (illini88)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-14-2009, 7:42 AM Reply   
As a consumer, my expectation for a turn around time on service for a brand new boat and a boat that has some seasons of use on it would be very different. As Isaac said, Sanger has not gone above and beyond its responsibility. The man bought a boat with a warranty, and they are fixing it under warranty. While Jason won't be getting a bill for the new motor, he essentially prepaid for it because I'm sure the cost of the warranty was included in the purchase price. As for the dealer, while he won't get paid for all of his time, he will get reimbursed by Sanger for some warranty work. I honestly think those persons applauding sanger and the dealer are doing them a disservice, as they are essentially saying "all those lowly consumers should be grateful if they get what they paid for."
Old     (duckboat)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-14-2009, 7:52 AM Reply   
I talked to another dealer in my area and he explained to me the new catalytic converter is having issues and will need to be fixed trial and error is what I interpret. He explained just like the efi needed new modifications after they hit the market. I have been doing my research on Sanger and test drove one with the catalytic converter and not for the false warning light I could of been toast. Ran great and hope the problems can be fixed fast. Good luck Jason and thanks for posting because I bet Sanger and Merc are in a panic reading the interest this is causing.
Old     (nu2dagam)      Join Date: May 2004       08-14-2009, 8:02 AM Reply   
I just want to hear that the man is on the water having a good time with no issues.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-14-2009, 8:12 AM Reply   
^^^ +1 ^^^
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-14-2009, 8:16 AM Reply   
+2
Old     (joe_crawley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-14-2009, 8:18 AM Reply   
^+3

(Message edited by joe_crawley on August 14, 2009)
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-14-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
SS, next time you have an issue with your tige see if they drop everything on the weekend and come tow you in. How could they have fixed the boat any faster? It's not as if it was put on the back burner.
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-14-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
I agree, just want to hear Jason is on the water safely!

I also feel for Jason and know what's it's like being active duty with kids, not knowing day to day when orders can change and your shipping out. When your active duty time is precious, especially with kids. Money is tight and you make a lot of concessions. Feel for ya brother.

And while i agree with a lot of what both sides of the camp have to say i'm not going to push my opinions here, i really do have to wonder though if any of this thread is really helping the issue? Just my thoughts ..
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-14-2009, 8:54 AM Reply   
Jason I hope we see you on the D tomorrow, as it should be.
A beautiful on the water is worth a million bucks...
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-14-2009, 9:01 AM Reply   
Hate, if Scott hadn't made that promise, I doubt he would have done it either.

Another thing that I feel like some are missing, Jason's boat isn't nine or ten months old and suddnely having problems. It's brand new with less than 10 hours on it. That is what makes this different (to me at least) than just any old warranty claim.
Old     (illini88)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-14-2009, 9:09 AM Reply   
Hate, I'm not trying to get into a personal war with someone on wakeworld, but in your last response, you are simply cherry picking favorable portions of facts. As I said above, there is a different expectation when a boat is brand new. I would not expect the same level of service from the manufacturer on my 9 year old boat as I would if I bought a brand new boat.
In response to the towing, that happened after they initially told him the boat was checked out and was ok. After returning the boat to the owner and claiming the problem was due to his stereo install, the rep was confident enough in his diagnosis that he offered to tow him in if the problem happened again.

Finally, my point wasn't that Sanger was offering horrid service, my point was that Sanger has not gone above and beyond to take care of a new boat owner. There is a difference between "what you have to do" and "what you can do." I would classify what Sanger has done as what they "HAVE" to do, as they sold the thing with a warranty. That warranty is a contract, and if they breach it, they can be sued. If you do what you "HAVE" to do, I don't really think that you are deserving of applause or of being demonized. What this all comes down to is, I don't think Jason should be exstatic that his new boat got fixed under warranty. It's not like they are doing him a big favor, they are providing a service that was previously paid for.
Old     (michridr69)      Join Date: Dec 2008       08-14-2009, 9:11 AM Reply   
looks like its time to buy a real boat jason :-)
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-14-2009, 9:11 AM Reply   
I guess some of us will have to agree to disagree on whether they went above and beyond. I feel there is not even close to the money in boat sales compared to auto sales so it is almost impossible to compare. If you are expecting a loaner when your boat is getting worked on for a couple weeks than you are going to be mad a lot. You can wish in one hand and chit in the other......
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 9:23 AM Reply   
Jason I really hope you get to spend tomorrow on the lake you deserve it!!!!!
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-14-2009, 9:29 AM Reply   
SS... you said it better than I could have. Go back and real all my posts.... different flavors of the same message.

Some just refuse to grasp this concept.
Old     (nu2dagam)      Join Date: May 2004       08-14-2009, 9:49 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^^
They must be in the boat selling business where apparantly it is "acceptable" to be out of something for 3 weeks that you just bought new.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 10:06 AM Reply   
Yeah I will find out today if I get to go on water and everything works.

Razz, you hit the nail on the head and unless you are active service you wouldn't get HOW valuable each and every day is!

While that was a great thing Scott did towing me in, like most here I truly believe they thought the issue was my radio, and that what LQ did would fix the problem.

Now I'm not here to bad mouth anyone or thing, with this post I have learned a lot for future decisions and questions that will be in my mind.

Yes I do believe that what is going on with my boat is just covered in my warranty.

SS I agree with you for sure its all about customer service 100% I get that Sanger cant give me time, but lets say for my troubles they had a cool boat cover when I picked up my boat...that would go a long way, lets say it just a hat and shirt on my dash...that goes a long way in my mind. But they DONT HAVE to, I get that. I am not looking for a fee boat or free S.W.A.G. But once again, I bought NEW with the reasonable expectation that I would just be having a good time, I bought Sanger because I felt I would be taken care of!

There is a restaurant in Santa Clara I go to just because they take care of me there, I go out of my way to take my money and eat there, We make most of our decisions off of customer service! Whether or not you go back to a place or not.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-14-2009, 10:08 AM Reply   
I'm in the auto industry I both expect and offer excellent service but I'm also very realistic. Maybe knowing what can and can't be done changes ones view. It seems those that have worked in these fields all tend to concur in this.

SS, fair enough we can have different views, no biggie. My point is just that it should be more the dealer stepping up probably because thats the level I work at.

ixfe, I guess I missinterpreted your posts to me it came across that you were saying Sanger completely failed Jason.

I'm looking forward, as many of us are, to Jason getting back on the water today. He, as a soldier for our country, sure as hell deserves it. I am dually interested to see how Sanger handles this moving forward from here.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-14-2009, 10:21 AM Reply   
Classy post, Hate! And thanks for acknowledging the most important element of this thread: Jason is a soldier... enough said.

(Message edited by ixfe on August 14, 2009)
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 10:30 AM Reply   
Hey thanks guys for the praise being a soldier..Thanks for all the soldiers on here...What you say truly is worth a million bucks! Sometimes we as Soldiers, Airmen, Seamen(funny) and Jarheads(kidding) run on "thank you's" and hand shakes. Short of bullets flying overhead I'm cool...just trying to make it to the finish line 20 years! 3 more to go.

This Sanger was my retirement gift to me because my retirement check is my boat and fishing(dont fish) money, but I could not wait 3 more years.

(Message edited by black_ops_09 on August 14, 2009)
Old     (kitewake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-14-2009, 11:09 AM Reply   
The current economic environment is changing a lot of the rules, unfortunately. These days, from a business perspective, what used to be a mandatory level of service is now somtimes unaffordable. Not trying to defend anyone...it is just the way it is. Get used to it, with respect to pretty much everything.
Old     (jmanolinsky)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-14-2009, 11:52 AM Reply   
I understand 100% what you're saying Brant, but at the same time, people will take their business where they are treated the best. Particularly in the boating industry, I would think that with fewer boats being sold that dealers would have to step up even more to make the sell to the few buyers that are out there. I guess the question for them might not be "Can we afford to do this?", but "Can we afford not to?"

I sure hope we hear something positive for Jason and his son soon.

Jman
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-14-2009, 12:03 PM Reply   
I agree with Jman.. ESPECIALLY SANGER.. Sanger doesnt advertise.. their business is 100% word of mouth..
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 12:08 PM Reply   
I truly believe the economic environment is media based, I just got back from Vegas and it is just busy as ever...malls are packed around me and people are spending money, like Jman is right, people will just take business elsewhere, its not an excuse to throw customer service out the window.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-14-2009, 12:25 PM Reply   
Jason, you think the economic environment is media based? Tell that to my friends and family who have been getting laid off and can't find a decent job. I realize you are employed by the government and you may not know what is going on in business's that can't just print money when they need more but that is craziness.

I do agree with you that the good business's that will stay in business do their best to keep the customer satisfied though.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-14-2009, 12:32 PM Reply   
Unfortunately the economic environment around is very real. Although as a whole it is stabilizing, there are still many areas still crumbling beneath us.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 12:35 PM Reply   
Well, I am just saying...Go on Monster dot com there are 5000+ jobs listing in Ca. I know what is going on in our economy.... I just think if the media was not all over the negitive stuff business's would not get scared a lay people off. Enough on this subject...I am not on here to talk about our state of the nation.
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-14-2009, 12:38 PM Reply   
I hope you get back on the water very soon also.

I am curious....has anyone locally (friends)offered to take you out on their own boat? Maybe I missed it in this long post, but wakeworld is usually "close" like that. People always offering help, pulls, etc. when in need. I know it wont be your OWN boat, but it would be better than nothing.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 12:49 PM Reply   
Matt, yes I know two people with boats, one though has been gone. If it was not for the other friend getting me and my son on his boat a few times I think things for me would have been worse. The big bummer is that my son goes back to school next week and I have had time off during these last three weeks that I wanted to get him on water during his summer break weekday.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2009, 1:06 PM Reply   
I hope you get on the water soon too. I also think some swag for your trouble would not go amiss.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-14-2009, 1:15 PM Reply   
I'd agree a little with jason regarding the media driven recession. Obviously it wasn't what started it but it has helped to perpetuate it for sure. I find it very interesting that as we saw the effects of the recession start hitting the media they backed off reporting it like crazy. They somewhat overplayed their hand in getting Obama elected and it leaked into their world. Now their boy is in office so we need to paint a little more rosey picture.

All that said its real, I've never known so many people out of work or working for much less than was the norm...haha myself included. I will say that I'm amazed at the number of people now that are buying cars and not using a credit source versus years past.

Please don't jump my schitt I did not vote for Obama but I support him now as he is our president.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 1:47 PM Reply   
Well boat past Sangers water test (radio disconnected) and was told will be heading to Delta today. Scott and I will then take it out with radio hooked up and see. I hope I get to put it away tonight.
Old     (evadehickman)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-14-2009, 1:55 PM Reply   
Great to hear! I've been reading this post all along and just pulling for you - I'll be checking in this afternoon to hear the report.

If it is not offered, It seems reasonable to me to ask for some compensation - boat payment/storage you've already paid for, that kind of thing.

Good luck! My fingers are crossed!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-14-2009, 2:10 PM Reply   
Good Luck Jason.. what time you headed out?
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 2:15 PM Reply   
Waiting for the call, thanks David..Where you been Issac? been quiet.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-14-2009, 2:38 PM Reply   
working.. but ready to take off in a bit..
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       08-14-2009, 3:50 PM Reply   
Great news, good luck!!
Old     (robert_t)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-14-2009, 4:17 PM Reply   
Good luck
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-14-2009, 4:42 PM Reply   
Fingers still crossed. Keep us posted.
Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-14-2009, 5:33 PM Reply   
We are rounding the corner on 300 - don't let me down now!
Old    mcbean7            08-14-2009, 5:44 PM Reply   
Been following this thread from the start. Good luck this weekend Jason!
Here's one more towards 300.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-14-2009, 7:02 PM Reply   
Hes out with the boat now ... +1 towards 300
Old     (imx)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-14-2009, 8:13 PM Reply   
Watching with interest from the other side of the globe.Hope you have your boat sorted now Jason and go hard to make this episode a distant memory. And thanks for your service, it goes much further than just your country.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-14-2009, 10:53 PM Reply   
UPDATE: Scott met me up on the water, he was already out there for about an hour. I was excited to see my boat in the water it look beautiful!!! Love that color. We drove around for about an hour and half more and no issues. For this post I am just being honest telling like it is so no one take this personal. He did tell me that they disconnected the radio and I was kind of aggregated about that. They wanted to make sure the variable was not there. I wanted to run with the radio but ok. When we finished Scott hooked up what was disconnected and I tried the radio and all was good. A lil stressed that this issue could happen tomorrow once I run with radio but hoping all is good. (Will post the outcome).

Scott showed me some features on the boat that I didn’t know, gave me some pointers and we were done.

For everyone on here thanks for the support, I’m sure this tread is not over quit yet. Hope to meet some of you guys out on the water if from this area. I’ll be out tomorrow, and can’t wait!!

(Message edited by black_ops_09 on August 14, 2009)
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-14-2009, 10:58 PM Reply   
Great news, Jason!
Old     (fasfeat)      Join Date: Oct 2002       08-14-2009, 11:46 PM Reply   
Sanger boats hopes that Jason will be back on the water with a trouble free boat for many years to come, I find it necessary to give some behind the scenes perspective. Although Jason has been without a boat for the last two weekends and no manufacturer wants this to happen to their customer, Sanger boats and our motor manufacturer has worked very hard to remedy this situation. Electrical problems sometimes do not show up easily. This problem was brought to our attention on July 29th. Mercuiser responded on the 31st. They worked on finding the problem for 8 days and on the ninth day after we thought that this may go on for another week possibly without a sure fix, Sanger boats asked for the boat back to replace the complete engine and related components. This was completed in one day and the boat was water tested today for about 5 hours. (total 11 days) This test was done without the aftermarket stereo to make sure we could rule out all original equipment produced by our company. The boat ran perfect during the 5 hour test drive. The boat was completely detailed and cleaned prior to being returned with a full tank of gas. Sanger boats values all our customers and hopes that Jason and his family can enjoy this boat as it was intended. I have made arragments for Jason to have his twenty hour service at no charge at the service center of his choice and will make sure he is completely satified with the boat and it's performance. If in fact, the aftermarket stereo has some adverse effect on his motor performance, we will work together with Jason to find a solution to this problem.
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       08-14-2009, 11:58 PM Reply   
That is awesome. Sanger stepped up to the plate and hit it out of the park.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-15-2009, 5:19 AM Reply   
Thanks Scott and look forward to sending you a positive email!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-15-2009, 7:07 AM Reply   
AJholt, how you figure? they fixed a defective boat? thats not stepping up to the plate and hitting it out of the park.. Thats doing the minimum.... Please keep in mind this is just my opinion and Scott, please dont take it personal..
Old     (tpyle)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-15-2009, 7:35 AM Reply   
Jason,
So glad to read that your boat situation looks like it has been resolved. After a few incident free outings it won't take long for your confidence in the boat to return.

Isaac you say you are expressing your opinion...didn't ajholt express his? Like opinions everybody has different expectations of customer service. I deal with customer service issues daily and I have a very high expectation however I have talked to people and and amazed at how low the bar is for them based on what they have experienced. Doesn't matter whether its boats, cars, microwaves, sofas, etc. Some of the people who have said that Sanger has done a good job may not be saying that because they have an affinity for Sanger...Rather based on their experiences what Sanger did was above and beyond.
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-15-2009, 7:50 AM Reply   
It would have been nice to run with the stereo for a few hours just to know the boat will run for Jason and his family. I dont think that added piece of mind was too much to expect. Now if it happens, although Sanger will help, they will start by blaming the stereo. It seems it would have been smart to just be done with it and know it works. So I cant agree with AJ that they hit it out of the park. If it runs great Sanger did their job to stand behind their product.
Scott, Jason has been without a boat three weekends not two. You forgot to include the one where it actually broke. Your first response here was July 28th so you knew about it before the 29th. And your 8 day diagnosis time before replacing the engine omits an entire week of you having the boat. If you are going to post a behind the scenes give an accurate time line. Besides that good job and you definitely stood behind the product. Although this is one of every boat owners worst nightmares looking back at the whole time frame and that Sanger was working on it the whole time I think it is a respectful outcome provided its really fixed. Jason can't get the missing time back. Nor could he from any other Mfg, but would any other Mfg have done all this in the same time frame? That is the big question.
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-15-2009, 8:09 AM Reply   
I agree with TPyle. As consumers we want things fixed yesterday. Sometimes that can be unrealistic with all that really must go on to pull that off. Also, we all have our own ideals a on what a decent compensation should be. Jason is technically owed no compensation by the Mfg. He was towed in the second time by Scott. And he is getting the 20 hr service free. That is a few hundred dollars less he will have to spend. So he is getting something. I would like to live in a world where nothing ever breaks and I am rewarded if it does, but I dont. And in the real world Sanger gave Jason what it took to fix the problem. And thats what expected. If Jason reposts problems then please forget I wrote this post because then its on!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-15-2009, 10:52 AM Reply   
I would say that them stepping up and putting an all new motor and such in so he didn't have to wait any longer is stepping up to the plate. I think it will give Jason a lot more peace of mind knowing that motor is behind him.
Old     (tj_in_kc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-15-2009, 11:40 AM Reply   
Jason, awesome news!

Have fun out on the water, is the boat this thread has been about the blue and gray one in your profile pic?

...sharp looking boat!
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-15-2009, 12:04 PM Reply   
Yes, that is my boat that we are talking about, I just got home from dropping my soldiers off and I am heading out to water, For sure will give outcome, but my problem did happen about 8 hours into it. Yes this thread was started the day after it first broke. 24th July. I just want to get to that piece of mind for sure
Old     (jpuckett)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2009, 8:06 PM Reply   
Ok it's Sunday night any updates?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-16-2009, 8:10 PM Reply   
Was the boat in "as new" condition when you got it back?
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-17-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
Well just another update...so far so good, working on 10 hours now.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-17-2009, 10:19 AM Reply   
fingers crossed
Old     (chaser)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-17-2009, 10:28 AM Reply   
curious. What's the record for most posts in a thread?
Glad to hear your boat is running.
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       08-17-2009, 12:35 PM Reply   
Glad to hear your back on the water I love the look of your boat and wish you the best. I hope they give you some free gear for your time and trouble.
Old    mendo247            08-17-2009, 3:16 PM Reply   
I've seen well over a thousand posts..
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-17-2009, 4:50 PM Reply   
I think the current high is the NBA thread in none wakeboarding

938 posts
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-18-2009, 8:14 AM Reply   
I wonder if there are many threads that made it past 300 posts in the first 30 days?
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-18-2009, 9:32 AM Reply   
It did grow quit a bit. Thanks all for the words of encouragement and opinions and the help if you were involved!
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-18-2009, 9:46 AM Reply   
Saw the boat on Saturday looked good. I tried to yell out your name but i dont think your heard me. I was in a black and purple sanger with NVS1010s on the tower.
Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       08-18-2009, 10:07 AM Reply   
Nate too bad I didnt hear, well I should be out there Thurs, and weekend...I will keep an eye out.