Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-14-2005, 1:29 PM Reply   
I found this while surfing aimlessly on the internet. In one of the pictures it actually looks like there is a wakeboarder behind it.....hahahhaa. Good stuff! If you go to the link, you can watch and see what kind of wake it throws!
http://www.funmansion.com/html/fm-Aqua-Car.html

Old     (wakeme884)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-14-2005, 1:38 PM Reply   
No towing involved!! looks kinda fun ( till someones rollers hit ya.) I wonder if it has some of the necessary items that are on boats-bilge pumps, perfect pass, etc.
Old     (uppledup17)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-14-2005, 1:43 PM Reply   
Is that the same guy that did the Extreme Miilionaire show where the Lovesac Wakeboarder guy won it. Branyon something is his name. Figures he would have one. I wonder how much you can slam it or is a ballast standard.
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       11-14-2005, 2:18 PM Reply   
Look at the 4th picture up from the bottom. I wouldnt go out in that water in most boats let alone a car.
Old    byerly137pro            11-14-2005, 2:22 PM Reply   
I saw something like that on Top 10 most Creative Cars special on TV, and it was this guy who built a Camaro into a ampibious car, then he had his son wakeboarding behind doing backrolls and what not.
Old    low_key_wake            11-14-2005, 4:56 PM Reply   
id rather have a car that looks like an x-2
Old     (lchamaschuk)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-15-2005, 8:50 AM Reply   
The guy wearing the blue lifejacket is Richard Branson, who owns Virgin. Yes, he had a reality show "The Rebel Billionaire: Branson's Quest for the Best".
Old    corkyswx2            11-15-2005, 10:51 AM Reply   
of course it invlovles richard branson.