Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-06-2009, 11:17 AM Reply   
So we have the boat out of the water this past weekend to install the FAE. Went great, and working great. Can't believe how quiet.

On top of that, we say, well no FAE testing, so lets surf. Where are the life jackets? We took them out in the "lab" and forgot to put them back in. We still had the kids (under 12) because they where these all the time from the car to the dock to boat. We also still had floatation devices so we were legal, but we DO NOT surf without PFDs. So I took a minute, didn't get upset, and just said, "Well, lets go find a nice sheltered place out of the wind to chill".

So we did, and we all just chilled. Layed out, swam, Ashley and Mom read books while in the sun, which is there most favorite thing to do. Dad took the camera and went swimming with it and took some VERY cool video and pictures. These are NOT from the SLR but our handheld HD camera, we have 2. Even when we can't surf or board, we have a blast just laying out on our tige. It wasn't what we planned, but a great family time none the less.

Pictures...

(Message edited by ragboy on August 06, 2009)

(Message edited by ragboy on August 06, 2009)
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-06-2009, 11:21 AM Reply   

Man, I still love the lines on my boat, especially with the samson switchblade and boards ready to go. It has 400 hours on it now, but still looks good.

Mom is reading in the front and talking to Whitney. Little ones are swimming as always, and ashley is layed out on a seat somewhere.

Uh oh, kids are coming to splash me or something.

I think I still had one bag half full. No worries, love the lean.

Now I am the only one in water.

The new emblems are still holding strong.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-06-2009, 11:27 AM Reply   
Whats RJ doing?
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-06-2009, 12:27 PM Reply   
Oops, I have too many kids, forgot about him. He is in there lying down somewhere.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-06-2009, 4:05 PM Reply   
When the wakeboarders see you coming with all those surfboards, do they call the cops?
Old     (rhawn)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-06-2009, 4:26 PM Reply   
I bet they start mumbling and cussing for sure!
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-06-2009, 4:30 PM Reply   
Its funny, because we are always out practicing at the same time the Hoffman girls are out on their epic. My daughters are friends but they def don't like it when they see my wave coming. I give them room. We are always out on weekday afternoons, so plenty of room for everybody. I def get some looks.