Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old    maulzar            07-19-2004, 8:54 AM Reply   
I live in Oklahoma and am progressingdecently in wakeboarding. I am not an absolute beginner, but I wouldnt call myself intermediate yet. I just want to get a few lessons or even just ride with someone who is good and watch them, so that I can see what I am doing wrong before they turn into hard to break bad habits. If anyone in Oklahoma is willing to do this tell me! P.S.- I have heard of a young guy named Grant that gives lessons on Arcadia, if anyone knows him, please tell me.
Old    maulzar            07-19-2004, 11:14 AM Reply   
Anyone?
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-20-2004, 5:10 AM Reply   
Martin you might try Wilsons Watersports in Edmond, or Sun and Ski on N. May avenue. Those are the only ones I have heard of besides Thomas Marine in Checotah. I wooould check with Wilsons first......my .02 TYhanks Doug
Old     (cooze)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-20-2004, 5:42 AM Reply   
There is alao a guy named Colin who gives lessons on Arcadia. He helped me with my riding big time. I will call him and ask if he wants me to post his # here.
Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       07-20-2004, 6:08 AM Reply   
Hey Doug...does that Brian guy running that boarding school still teach? Heard you were back in Longtown on the 4th of July.
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-20-2004, 2:50 PM Reply   
Brian Sasser is in Dallas at Waterski America. Collin give lessons out of Wilsons now I think....Longtown was nice, seen Dak and Selena, Moomba and his crew and a few other boats. It was pretty nice. Jay check this link out
www.missourivideo.com it is a preview from Summerfest
Old     (jayman1)      Join Date: May 2002       07-21-2004, 5:27 AM Reply   
Summerfest looks pretty cool. I am assuming it will take place in Missouri sometime?
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-21-2004, 2:40 PM Reply   
it was the first of June at LAke of the Ozarks. Marlon hated the water, like being in the ocean. kind of an SPF atmosphere though with lots of people.....