Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-06-2010, 6:52 PM Reply   
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-07-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
OMG that was so frustrating to listen too.
Old     (Steve_Bates)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-08-2010, 6:12 AM Reply   
I have that same conversation every day with my mother when she goes to check her email.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-08-2010, 6:30 AM Reply   
And you wonder why Amazon makes it impossible to call them...
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-08-2010, 8:27 AM Reply   
makes a sane man want to pull his ears off
Old     (pwningjr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-12-2010, 8:27 PM Reply   
This would be why tech support is pretty much the lowest of the low (at least in the geek/nerd community) - NO ONE wants to work tech support.

PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair...
It made me want to bang my head on my keyboard *several times*.
:-\ :-D
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-16-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
Ahh... the days of internet help desk... Never in my life had I talked to so many people that just didn't have a clue. The best one's were the people who started off with, "I'm such and such certified so I know what I'm doing." I soooo wanted to say, "Well then, I guess I'll talk a bit slower.."
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2010, 10:00 AM Reply   
I remember when I was working a helpdesk I was helping a lady with something PC related and I asked her to find an ICON on her desktop....she was looking on her actual desk for the icon..