Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (JetRangerThePoser)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-27-2013, 4:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeDirt View Post
-This guy gets a lot of airtime for being boatless/boardless
-Don't forget the flip=flop that occurred only a few months ago...our little hipster can change his mind so quickly. I'm surprised he even can reply considering using a typewriter in a coffee shop is the trendy thing to do nowadays..skinny jeans and a beard I presume?
Don't make fun of me and my alter ego . . .
Attached Images

Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-27-2013, 4:51 PM Reply   
Wakeworld inception !!

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-27-2013, 5:23 PM Reply   
Spotted!!!
Attached Images

Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-27-2013, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Spotted!!!
You're better than that Wakedirt, defend yourself with facts like I do....don't just post a funny pic. What's next, your momma jokes?

While your cruising the net gigglin' to yourself looking for hipster pics some of us are living our lives.

Smoking kills.
Old     (WakeDirt)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-27-2013, 6:44 PM Reply   
Now I am laughing
Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-27-2013, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now I am laughing
You are laughing? Good. Yes real good.

I'd hate to be there when the laughter stops...
Old     (NCSteve)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-29-2013, 5:29 AM Reply   
Wow this has been really interesting reading... struggling to understand how there are not more pics of G waves out there. In any case here are a few from a shoot we did a while back. Stock G ballast + people & NSS. Not about to claim it is the biggest or best, but it sure is a lot of fun and has heaps of push all the way back.
Attached Images

Old     (JetRanger)      Join Date: Feb 2013       08-29-2013, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSteve View Post
Wow this has been really interesting reading... struggling to understand how there are not more pics of G waves out there. In any case here are a few from a shoot we did a while back. Stock G ballast + people & NSS. Not about to claim it is the biggest or best, but it sure is a lot of fun and has heaps of push all the way back.
Does look fun and great color scheme!
Old     (steezin4noreason)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-30-2013, 7:42 AM Reply   
Great looking stock wave and awesome boat!
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       08-30-2013, 7:56 AM Reply   
Diggin those colored emblems
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       08-30-2013, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSteve View Post

That is an awesome looking G Steve. Love that color scheme.

No doubt that the G puts out a nice surf wave....... I think it is just the popular attitude that it puts out some kind of mystical super wave.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-02-2013, 8:23 AM Reply   
These threads are sure good for a laugh. I haven't surfed a G so I can't compare the two directly, but for people saying that the 30 lacks some push, I would definitely have to disagree a little about that. Of all the boats I have surfed the 30 has the most push of any of them. The wave is very easy to setup, you don't have to lean the boat like it's going to tip over or anything, an extra 750 bag in the rear is all it really takes. My wife has taken to surfing over the last year or 2 now. Yesterday she was surfing and was finding her back leg was getting so tired from leaning back on the Inland Surfer Blue Lake ( a big board). I switched her to a skim board and she really liked it because he didn't have to lean back as much to keep the wave from pushing her into the boat. I have all but given up riding the bigger board because it's just too easy. This summer we have had more first time surfers drop the rope and ride within one set that the past 4 years combined on other boats. I doubt that is due to a "lack" of push. Here is a quick screen shot of the wave from a couple weeks ago. Not overly weighted or anything, just stock plus one 750 in the rear, some lead throughout the boat and about 5 people.
Attached Images