Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (swami)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-04-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
PTW Dallas stop yesterday. I was shooting from shore and he's done with his pass and heading back to the dock. Throws down a tumble turn, which I shot, and then stands up.. and the very next thing I know.. up up he goes up the Mastercraft slider.

Total sickness! had I known he was going for the slider too, I would have shot the entire sequence!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Notice where the uptake to the slider is on the lower left.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       06-04-2007, 11:06 AM Reply   
Yeah he sure can ride and seems like a heck of a guy.
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-04-2007, 11:07 AM Reply   
Awesome... what a fun rider! You can tell this is a guy who rides because he loves it. (not that we expect anything else from Shaun, he is CLASSY and oh yeah, one of the best riders in the world!)
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-04-2007, 11:54 AM Reply   
sorry to hijack, swami...but did you happen to get ryan anderson's w2w toe 9 to 150' boat drag to pop up? did you even see it? it was at the end of his 2nd pass sunday morning. that kid showed some strength on that one.

btw...if anyone had any doubts...shaun laid it down saturday...very nice run...
Old     (swami)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-04-2007, 12:02 PM Reply   
hey Eric, it's all good. Ryan is a good friend of mine. I didn't shoot the sequence of it, but here is mid trick and after he popped back up. I've seen him do this a few times, he's a strong guy and an awesome rider.

Upload
Upload
*not sure why I lost focus on the 2nd shot, I usually am on manual when shooting in boat.
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-04-2007, 12:24 PM Reply   
thanks...i'm sure you (and the rest of us) thought his run was over as he went down....and i think the only reason travis stayed on the throttle was because it was passed the 3/4 bouy....either way...that was crazy and he was feeling it later...

and yes...ryan is very strong these days...but i still schooled him during the sharks and minnows tournament!!!
Old     (inty399)      Join Date: May 2007       06-04-2007, 7:57 PM Reply   
murray can pretty much do anything thinkable
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-04-2007, 8:07 PM Reply   
are his shorts coming off? hahah
Old     (blind)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-05-2007, 5:04 AM Reply   
I was at the comp sunday too, any one else think froggy got robbed? his run was so much more tech than sharp's! murray's hs bs 180 at the end of his run was huge! murray rocks
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-05-2007, 7:43 AM Reply   
Amen to the murray comments. Wasn't there but by far he is the coolest pro.