Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (cwbx993)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-07-2007, 7:27 PM Reply   
so i just ordered building a foundation
anyone seen this before?
did it help any?
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
you should of got the whole 5 disk set, it is very good
Old     (cwbx993)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-07-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
i was thinking about that but i just started and dont really need them all yet
Old    malibu73            06-07-2007, 7:52 PM Reply   
I would suggest the first and second video. I don't know witch building a foundation is (Second right?) if so.... It will help you a lot. I was using it yesterday to help with my 180s went out today and nailed one. (I'm exited and telling everyone). Never the less it was a good purchase.

The first video gives you a lot of great boating tips, how to set up and take care of your equipment, and some edging I think. Good video, but to me its really the type of stuff you will only need to watch once.
Old     (cwbx993)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-07-2007, 8:00 PM Reply   
is it worth the 80 bucks for the whole set?
Old     (redracer2003)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-07-2007, 8:14 PM Reply   
you can find the whole set on ebay for around $60
Old    malibu73            06-07-2007, 8:15 PM Reply   
I got the whole set for Christmas and have only watched the first two videos. By the end of the summer, I'll probably start trying inverts or 360s so will need either the base inverts or spinning Disc. Its nice to know I have them when I need them, but wont need them for a while.
If money is tight, you will be fine with the one you bought, but if you can I would say just bite the bullet and go ahead and get the whole thing.

(Message edited by malibu73 on June 07, 2007)
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-07-2007, 8:24 PM Reply   
I have the whole set and only watched the first two discs. I would say that the first boat is for bigginners, but still informational. If you already know how to ride then the second disc will help you alot. I like having the whole set so when I progress I can watch the other ones.
Old     (cwbx993)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-07-2007, 8:36 PM Reply   
yea i was thinking about getting the first two
but the first one i knew how to do the stuff they described and im nowere near inverts yet
so i guess the 2ed is good for now
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-07-2007, 8:50 PM Reply   
yea the second will help you alot.