Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (clintrn)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-23-2004, 1:15 AM Reply   
Are there other camps at Shasta other than ensane? Ensane's prices seem pretty high for a norcal camp.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-23-2004, 6:33 PM Reply   
They are more expensive this year because he includes the room and board with his camps now. You can pay for one day sessions and the pricing isn't bad actually. Plus, he is now doing camp on a private lake! So I'm sure this added feature bumped up his cost. All of the instruction is now done by Ian personally. I've been twice. I highly recommend it. Ian is an awesome instructor and a SICK rider. I'll be going again this year.

Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-23-2004, 7:34 PM Reply   
I dont think Ian is having his school this year. At least that is what he said about a month ago. His was by far the best. I think the only camp is John Stieners.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-23-2004, 7:39 PM Reply   
I talked to him two weeks ago. It's on at the new location which is is redding I think, or close. Not at shasta though.
Old    motoxxx02            01-23-2004, 8:03 PM Reply   
Wheres this camp and how can i get info about it ? im interested .
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-24-2004, 9:05 PM Reply   
go to ensanewakeboarding.com and look for the email address. Even in the off season he usually responds within a day or two. He said something about having new sliders too.

Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-25-2004, 1:40 AM Reply   
Yeah, I have talked with him in the past few weeks and he said things are still on. He just updated his website with the information involving the new private lake. The best food, too. I'll be heading up there this summer.
Old     (clintrn)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-28-2004, 4:29 AM Reply   
So, there aren't any other camps at Shasta?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-28-2004, 6:17 AM Reply   
no
Old     (sordave)      Join Date: May 2002       01-28-2004, 6:18 AM Reply   
Steiner's out of Holiday Harbor gives lessons, but I don't know if they have a camp. I highly recommend Ensane - My son had a blast at a camp last summer. Part of the fun was staying on the houseboat, so that will be lost with the new location.