Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (djpurnell)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-12-2004, 12:53 PM Reply   
I visited florida in May 2004 and bought a pair of Transit bindings from Ski Rixen of Quiet Waters. When I got home and rode the bindings, I found the right foot was always slack, it never seemed to bed in. A friend also purchased a pair and after having a ride on his board this weekend, I discovered that my right binding was very uncomfortable compared to his. This made me look closely at my bindings. Upon this inspection I discovered that the grey wrap on the right boot was a left one (I have attached a picture).
I have tried to contact LF for a week with no reply are they on a factory shut down?

Two left feet
Old    r_dub            07-12-2004, 12:59 PM Reply   
Opps!
Man that sucks. Good luck with this one. Hopefully they hook you up.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-12-2004, 1:11 PM Reply   
Call Ski Rixen and ask them. I bought mine from Performance in Orlando and they told me if I ever had a problem to call them first and they'd take care of it. Good luck!

Eric
Old     (xbrdr1)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-12-2004, 5:50 PM Reply   
LF Alphas
LF Alphas1
LF Alphas2
LF Alphas3
LF Alphas4
Old    cryft            07-12-2004, 6:25 PM Reply   
I had kinda the same issue and had to trade them in for a pair of Alphas... my left one would like bend wrong or something and hurt like a bitch,it was a prob with the same grey part too...

(Message edited by cryft on July 12, 2004)
Old     (djpurnell)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-29-2004, 9:44 AM Reply   
Liquid force have sorted out my bindings with some new overlays . Many thanks to Colin O'Malley for his excellent customer support.
Old     (tantrum20)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-29-2004, 9:59 AM Reply   
you mean underlay... that grey EVA part is the underlay... the overlay is the part that wraps around the underlay...
sorry for being so fancy... I guess everyone understood what you meant...