Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    buttacup            05-28-2004, 11:02 AM Reply   
Well I finally finished college (grad ceremony is next week and am moving back to the Bay Area tomorrow, woo hoo! I have had some good times on the water here in L.A. and wanted to thank everyone for the pulls. I definitley won't miss the white caps at Castaic or green funk at Elsinore...lol. So to all of you Delta regulars, I hope to meet and ride with some or most of you over the summer. I hope everyone has a good summer!

Lynsey
PS- I'm good for gas money, wiping the boat, and make a good portable fat sack even though I'm losing some fat...haha.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-28-2004, 11:08 AM Reply   
Congrats on now having 5 times as many places to ride. .
Old    lindsayl            05-28-2004, 11:57 AM Reply   
Congrats on graduating, Lyns! Best of luck with the move back to Nor-Cal. I will definitely have to come up and visit...I need to get another shot at the Delta and not blow my knee out first set this time
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       05-28-2004, 12:10 PM Reply   
"I'm good for gas money, wiping the boat, and make a good portable fat sack even though I'm losing some fat...haha."

I certify that statement!!!! LOL Lynsey is a great third!! Make sure she brings her 80s music though!!!

Good luck to you Lynsey! I will be up there for Labor Day weekend. You need to stop by for a visit and a pull or two or three!!
Old    wakelvr            05-28-2004, 12:58 PM Reply   
80's music?! Oh, man, are you my long lost sister Lynsey?

Lynsey, I'll be in touch. We would love to have you on board with us:-) That is, if you don't mind hanging around us OLD people!

Old    aircanada            05-28-2004, 2:45 PM Reply   
That is, if you don't mind hanging around us OLD people!

I will certify that statement!!! <duck> <run> <hide>
Old    wakelvr            05-28-2004, 2:47 PM Reply   
I know where you live Sean! You can run, but you cannot hide!!!
Old    buttacup            05-28-2004, 3:06 PM Reply   
Thanks everyone!

Jonathan- I will make sure to stop by your campsite in Sept for a tubular time behind your boat. I hope you have a tantrum under your belt by then.

Stefani- sounds good, we may be long lost sister...hehe. I hang out with everyone, even the old, just ask Jonathan .
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       05-28-2004, 4:56 PM Reply   
Ouch, you are bad!!!! I can't wait to tell Nathan you called him old.