Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2017, 11:37 AM Reply   
I love this woman and her 20 year cusade. She is the real deal. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is she had even adopted 4 children from one drug addicted woman. The show aired on the 25th of this month I don't know if you can catch it, but I had to crack up on this woman's critics. These Libral social justice warriors were saying that her program "unfairly targets Black's" and how her program "takes advantage of drug addicts" LOL what a joke. She said in all of her 20 years none of these liberal opponents have taken her up on her offer, she asks people that are against her program she ask them to adopt one of the Drug addicted baby's! Guess what NOT ONE TAKER. LOL she says if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. Right On woman Love it

https://news.vice.com/story/this-wom...t-to-have-kids
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-28-2017, 11:45 AM Reply   
Where are the Social Justice Warriors on this subject! I thought you left wing idiots would be all up in arms ove this woman taking advantage of Poor Defenseless Minority's. Preying on people of color! And taking advantage of these people. After all "smoking crack and taking herion is a disease" LOL what a joke cancer is a disease. Smoking crack is a elective hobby.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2017, 12:05 PM Reply   
Its brilliant. Its like Planned Parenthood on steroids. Addicts and alcoholics are probably pretty terrible parents, kid has no chance but to become a "roach".
BTW, how many right wing right to lifers are volunteering to adopt the kids where abortion is illegal?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2017, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I thought you left wing idiots would be all up in arms ove this woman taking advantage of Poor Defenseless Minority's..
And it just turns out you're the idiot.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-28-2017, 6:47 PM Reply   
So Fake, do you have a opinion? Figured you and Wes would come to the defense of the Roaches
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-28-2017, 7:05 PM Reply   
The only roach I see is you, Grant.

Don't have a problem with this woman's program, although I do think sterilization is a bit much. I think they should promote the IUD option more. And their focus on crack is way out of date - way more babies being born with oxy dependency these days. I assume that's where some of the criticism comes from.

But as usual this is mostly Grant trying to make something out of nothing - in 20 years they've paid out to all of 4,000 people lol. OMG THE HORROR.

I think there should be birth control in the water supply and you have to be able to spell to get the antidote.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-28-2017, 8:10 PM Reply   
Wes I love how the Bearkley comes out in you. So let me get this straight Im a Roach in your book for
A, Bad spelling and grammar errors on a wake boarding website.
B, Because my views make your religion ( liberalism ) look foolish
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-28-2017, 8:22 PM Reply   
Lol the day *you* make *me* look foolish I'll buy you a beer at AsiaSF ;-)
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-29-2017, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
So Fake, do you have a opinion? Figured you and Wes would come to the defense of the Roaches
Yeah, I have an opinion. I think what she's doing is great. That's why you're the idiot. You've been tooled so much by the fake media that you think everyone who is liberal acts and thinks the same. I'm not surprised at all that no one here is criticizing her.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-29-2017, 8:38 AM Reply   
John who do you think the bleeding hearts are
A.Conservative
B. Libral
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-29-2017, 9:10 AM Reply   
What does that have to do with you making an incorrect assumption about what liberals on this forum think? Bottom line is that you are a tool.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-29-2017, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love this woman and her 20 year cusade. She is the real deal. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is she had even adopted 4 children from one drug addicted woman. The show aired on the 25th of this month I don't know if you can catch it, but I had to crack up on this woman's critics. These Libral social justice warriors were saying that her program "unfairly targets Black's" and how her program "takes advantage of drug addicts" LOL what a joke. She said in all of her 20 years none of these liberal opponents have taken her up on her offer, she asks people that are against her program she ask them to adopt one of the Drug addicted baby's! Guess what NOT ONE TAKER. LOL she says if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. Right On woman Love it

https://news.vice.com/story/this-wom...t-to-have-kids
She says if your not part of the solution your part of the problem. She is a true American, and unlike the left liberal she is MAGA.
Fairness though lets look at the left. What important issues are they involved in?
https://www.patriotbeacon.com/2017/0...asty-surprise/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-29-2017, 8:32 PM Reply   
John thanks for proving my point you and your Libral Loons would rather.
A. change the subject
b. Make a insult
c. Blame Bush

Rather Then answer a question. I guess reality is a hard pill to swallow. I get it. You stand behind a party or movement that your embarrassed of I get it I would be to. You Libral Loons are all cut from the same cloth.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-29-2017, 11:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Lol the day *you* make *me* look foolish I'll buy you a beer at AsiaSF ;-)
*like*
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-30-2017, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
John thanks for proving my point you and your Libral Loons would rather.
A. change the subject...
The subject was how big a tool you are.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-30-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
John who do you think the bleeding hearts are
A.Conservative
B. Libral
You're mistaken, this is changing the subject.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-30-2017, 1:23 PM Reply   
^^ Nice the Libral Loons are Swarming"

So because you LibraTards are to embarrassed to answer a direct question that makes you look like the fools that's you all are. l will answer it for you. The Librals are the Bleeding hearts. They are the people opposing this woman's crusade. So glad you opinions and retarded thinking is becoming the way of the dinosaur. LOL
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-30-2017, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^ Nice the Libral Loons are Swarming"

So because you LibraTards are to embarrassed to answer a direct question that makes you look like the fools that's you all are. l will answer it for you. The Librals are the Bleeding hearts. They are the people opposing this woman's crusade. So glad you opinions and retarded thinking is becoming the way of the dinosaur. LOL
What was the question you were even asking? Between your rambles and liberal insults it is incredibly hard to follow your posts. Even if I can understand the spelling.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-31-2017, 7:27 AM Reply   
He was wondering why liberals are compassionate when conservatives are so cold hearted in comparison.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-31-2017, 9:53 AM Reply   
^Yes. I figured thewake was just playing stupid but perhaps it is what it is.
Why are you Libs always rushing in to save the stupid? Is it cold hearted to think, like this? Humm roach ass people provide NOTHING to society, they only take. Why nurture and make it easier on Roaches? What are these people bringing to the table? Why do we need to have them around? I feel the same way about the Homeless. Urban blite, city's like SF that let them set up camps and drag down the place. I say if you wanna be homeless, fine. Let's set up a place in the middle of nowhere that they can all live so that the rest of the working class dosent have To step over them and smell their piss.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-31-2017, 11:07 AM Reply   
" What are these people bringing to the table? Why do we need to have them around?"

Maybe because they are humans and have the right to exist. At least some of us subscribe to that moral philosophy. And yeah generally you find it more with liberals.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-31-2017, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
^Yes. I figured thewake was just playing stupid but perhaps it is what it is.
Why are you Libs always rushing in to save the stupid? Is it cold hearted to think, like this? Humm roach ass people provide NOTHING to society, they only take. Why nurture and make it easier on Roaches? What are these people bringing to the table? Why do we need to have them around? I feel the same way about the Homeless. Urban blite, city's like SF that let them set up camps and drag down the place. I say if you wanna be homeless, fine. Let's set up a place in the middle of nowhere that they can all live so that the rest of the working class dosent have To step over them and smell their piss.
Grants POV from an educated person. "Let's take all the uneducated folk who didn't go to college and round em up and stick em in The middle of nowhere. Imagine how advanced California would be if we got rid of everybody who didn't attend college. Hey don't contribute anything."

Now how ****ed does that sound?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-01-2017, 7:42 AM Reply   
^ Notice how The Wake throws all the people that didn't go to college in the uneducated column. LOL I guess that's your first problem my friend. Just because you went to collage and you got a piece of paper dosent mean $hit. I guess you may have skipped that class or your Libral professor forgot to teach you that lesson.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-01-2017, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
^ Notice how The Wake throws all the people that didn't go to college in the uneducated column. LOL I guess that's your first problem my friend. Just because you went to collage and you got a piece of paper dosent mean $hit. I guess you may have skipped that class or your Libral professor forgot to teach you that lesson.
Exactly! Just how you think somebody who doesn't have a job doesn't have a right to live. You're being misled by my post, I don't feel that I or any other college educated person should have a better right to life than you, just showing you how ****ing flawed your logic is.

Notice how you throw anybody who doesn't have a job or anybody with a drug addiction issue into the send em out to the fields to die, it is the same logic except it is applied to yo and you don't like it when it is applied to you.

I don't think somebody who is college educated is better than anybody who isn't, you clearly think you're superior for some ****ing reason that I can't understand.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-01-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
My logic is plain and simple.
You are either a contributor to society OR you are a detractor.

If your a drug addicted breeder popping out kids that later grow up to become a menace to society. Or just people that are government dependent, (same thing) your a Roach. Yes you have a right to life. Look at Africa. Look at all the kids they pop out. France's president just recently said "Africa needs Less children NOT more Aid!
He is 100% correct. America dosent need more social programs or government hand outs we need less Roaches
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-01-2017, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
My logic is plain and simple.
You are either a contributor to society OR you are a detractor.

If your a drug addicted breeder popping out kids that later grow up to become a menace to society. Or just people that are government dependent, (same thing) your a Roach. Yes you have a right to life. Look at Africa. Look at all the kids they pop out. France's president just recently said "Africa needs Less children NOT more Aid!
He is 100% correct. America dosent need more social programs or government hand outs we need less Roaches
Again, there is ALWAYS somebody who is better than you. Much better, smarter, more athletic, more of a contributor to society than you. They could just as easily take the same logic you are. What if all the Musks, Gates, Zuckerbergs decided you weren't worthy to live in this society? Can't say much to them. You're a roach in comparison. You really do think you're a superior but you're not.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-01-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
You are a educated person. It amazes me that you were able to extrapolate that My argument that your either a "contributor or a detractor" breaks down that your either Bill Gates or Elon Musk or your out? I hope you did not pay much for your collage education, I might not know how to spell but your reading comprehension is pretty back ass wards. Or perhaps that's your goal in this debate to take what one person says and either "play stupid or flip the script"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-01-2017, 2:32 PM Reply   
Where should we draw the line? Minimum income standard? If you dont make $25K a year you can not conceive. Is female sterilization reversible? So later if they achieve the standard and all. What if you are making $1,000,000 plus and you have a meth habit?
http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...htmlstory.html
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-01-2017, 4:17 PM Reply   
It all gets back to the same SIMPLE ARGUMENT.
Why should the Have's prop up or Support the Have Not's do you Libs get it understand that simple argument.

It's not about How much your make. It's more about How much you take. Example Have your ever put into the system? Yes or no if so How much. I could go on but I'm sure I would loose some of you because I'm sure it's so complex! LOL LOL.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-01-2017, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
It all gets back to the same SIMPLE ARGUMENT.
Why should the Have's prop up or Support the Have Not's do you Libs get it understand that simple argument.

It's not about How much your make. It's more about How much you take. Example Have your ever put into the system? Yes or no if so How much. I could go on but I'm sure I would loose some of you because I'm sure it's so complex! LOL LOL.
It isn't a simple argument, it's a ****ty argument and it is very clear you have a superiority complex for some reason.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-02-2017, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
and it is very clear you have a superiority complex for some reason.
LOL that's a good one nice Try!
Did you take the words "All men are created equal " to far? Sure we are all Created or Born Equal. But sorry to tell you my friend things change. Sorry to burst your safe space bubble,
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-02-2017, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
It isn't a simple argument, it's a ****ty argument and it is very clear you have a superiority complex for some reason.
A very inexplicable reason.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-02-2017, 10:53 AM Reply   
I think I can totally understand some people do not understanding and completely disagree my point of view. Here is a example. How can a person that lives in Alaska understand or comprehend the frustration of a person living in and around a border town with the immigration and cartel violance they have in let's say Texas. If your in Alaska you don't see it or have to deal with it and as far as you can see everything is fine.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-02-2017, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think I can totally understand some people do not understanding and completely disagree my point of view. Here is a example. How can a person that lives in Alaska understand or comprehend the frustration of a person living in and around a border town with the immigration and cartel violance they have in let's say Texas. If your in Alaska you don't see it or have to deal with it and as far as you can see everything is fine.
So if you expect "The Roaches" to stop being "Roaches" and be productive members of society and work and obey the law and pay taxes.

Is it unreasonable for the Alaska guy to wonder why YOU don't change and move away from an area you don't like?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-02-2017, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
None of this post makes sense or relates to the argument at hand. This post isn't even about immigration.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-03-2017, 12:45 AM Reply   
Shawn good point.
"Roaches will never stop being Roaches"
That's why I love this woman because she knows first hand Roaches will always be Roaches and it's best to sterilize them. I love it. If your pissed in any way that ****ty people can't breed then like she says " adopt the next crack baby" and of corse no libral SJW would ever do that. They would expect everyone else but them to do that. That's why your social justice addenda will fail'. Your always willing to give up someone else's place in line or right but your never willing to give yours. LOL so glad your type of thinking and programs are going by by
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-03-2017, 5:26 AM Reply   
So what parts of YOU are YOU willing to change if someone paid you to do it, Grant?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-03-2017, 5:22 PM Reply   
Shawn if your goal was to make the most retarded post in this thread you have won congratulations. But I don't know what I could /should expect from a devoted lib like yourself
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2017, 6:13 PM Reply   
I'd rather a roach who lived a meager life with some govt subsistence, than a roach like Hannity that undermines society by manipulating ignorant tools. Contributing to society is not a fact just because you make a lot of money.
Old    deltahoosier            08-04-2017, 11:15 AM Reply   
I don't have an issue with people who are down on their luck. I have a problem with people who can not stay sober or choose to not contribute and uphold their end of the social contract. I have friends that bitch about rich people this and other garbage, however they just like to sit back and smoke weed all day. I ask them about their end of the social contract and it pretty much stops the conversation. Social contract goes both ways. If you want free stuff, then you should be in a position to be asked to do what is needed to your ability to help pay your way. We don't have that and are not asking people to do that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-04-2017, 3:20 PM Reply   
^^^concur.
Giving welfare checks to families for decades and generation after generation has proved it does not work. They have too much free time on their hands, no responsibility to collect it and too much opportunity to get into trouble...gangs, drugs, pregnancy... There has to be some way for those collecting that monthly $$ to provide something of value to the public. Drug testing is not the answer, but maybe a place to start. Public employment, graffiti clean up, homeless assistance, senior assistance, train for a skilled job ...something.
Same with prisoners...too much free time.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-07-2017, 6:40 PM Reply   
Fly try on the Nice dervison.
Quote:
I'd rather a roach who lived a meager life with some govt subsistence, than a roach like Hannity that undermines society by manipulating ignorant tools. Contributing to society is not a fact just because you make a lot of money.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-fos...ioid-epidemic/

Where is Ralph with the "Let's make all Drugs Legal" idea! Drugs are illegal and we have a serious issue what do you think it's gonna be life if drugs were legal?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-07-2017, 6:43 PM Reply   
I guess it's easy to play social engineer when it's not close to you
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-07-2017, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fly try on the Nice dervison.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-fos...ioid-epidemic/

Where is Ralph with the "Let's make all Drugs Legal" idea! Drugs are illegal and we have a serious issue what do you think it's gonna be life if drugs were legal?
People will always do drugs, the issue now is that we're just overcrowding prisons with drug addicts and not getting them help. A lot of this was from Democratic bills in the 90s and it's horrendous they're just shoving these guys into a prison cell and letting them go right back to it. Not to mention tax dollars for a system that doesn't work in the least bit. Im not saying legalize drugs, but I don't think prison or jail time is getting anybody clean.

The other issue is how easily we prescribe opioids to people and then we act surprised they want more of them whenever their prescription is up.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-07-2017, 9:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Opioids are legal G! If people had other legal options which were less harmful IMO they would take them.

My opinion is based on the following ideas:
1. I don't see what right the state has to make something illegal which can been grown and consumed in someones back yard.
2. Currently making something illegal which clearly a significant % of the population has a demand for makes no sense and drives crime.
3. Due to the black market nature of drugs there currently is no quality control
4. Also means no tax income stream to offset social harm, unlike alcohol and cancer sticks.

But don't get me wrong I go along with the current law and understand part of living in a society is upholding the law even if you don't agree with it but equally, for me on the balance of evidence this is my opinion and if i had the chance i would change the law.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-07-2017, 9:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
The other issue is how easily we prescribe opioids to people and then we act surprised they want more of them whenever their prescription is up.
Yes exactly, two issues at play here:
1. Make something legal and people assume it's safe, or rather: making some drugs illegal because they are dangerous doesn't mean legal drugs are safe.
2. People are getting terrible advice from health professionals, drugs are 100% the last resort when dealing with chronic issues, especially pain. Your body is telling you something, telling it to shut up won't fix it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-08-2017, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess it's easy to play social engineer when it's not close to you
you don't think that "paying roaches not to breed" is social engineering?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-08-2017, 8:44 AM Reply   
I think sterilization of people that can't take care of their own is Social Engineering Yes. I also think it's like curing a disease. Your eliminating bad or mutations just like you would treet a infection with antibiotics.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-08-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think sterilization of people that can't take care of their own is Social Engineering Yes. I also think it's like curing a disease. Your eliminating bad or mutations just like you would treet a infection with antibiotics.
LOL. I'll play, I think sterilization of people who can't spell/use grammar of their native language. I doubt you would even pass Trumps immigration standards coming up.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-08-2017, 10:48 AM Reply   
I'll second that.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-08-2017, 12:44 PM Reply   
^^^^^You both sound like the Dummocrats & politicians that prefer refugees over American citizens. The kind of Liberal Roaches & type of thinking that is getting squashed under the president that you hate so much. LOL
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-08-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^You both sound like the Dummocrats & politicians that prefer refugees over American citizens. The kind of Liberal Roaches & type of thinking that is getting squashed under the president that you hate so much. LOL
I'm doing fine.
Old     (BobClark123)      Join Date: Mar 2017       08-13-2017, 5:06 PM Reply   
It's a good thing that nowadays, there are tv programs or organizations who appreciates and give back to these kind of people. Just like the Fox5 surprise squad.