Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (michelle69)      Join Date: Feb 2010 Location: Chico, CA       05-24-2010, 3:13 AM Reply   
I'm a single wakeboarder who would like to enjoy part of Memorial Day weekend, by getting out on that Sunday the 30th. I have gas money, know how to help clean the boat afterwards, am able to wakeboard for a while w/o wrecking alot, and can respect and take care of other people's property.

Hollar back if interested.

Denise
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-25-2010, 1:59 PM Reply   
Dee:
We are going out for sure this weekend, probably Folsom? Just got a new to me boat and need to get out and get the dust off, both of us?
Post or PM as it gets closer, I'm sure either Saturday morning or later evening.

G
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-25-2010, 2:00 PM Reply   
Ok read Greg, sorry Sunday not Saturday I will go both day I'm sure.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-26-2010, 9:26 PM Reply   
Dee, if you ever decide you want to ride the dirty "D" shoot me a message if Rio Vista is within your range. Butter all day! Sunday is possible.