Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old    snapper_harvey            03-31-2009, 11:46 AM Reply   
anyone ride em yet ?? i herd a couple of air soles blew out..anyone know about them ?
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-31-2009, 1:29 PM Reply   
A bunch of us at the shop have them. Havent heard of any issues on our side yet. But then again ice isnt out locally.

John
Waterskis.com

(Message edited by mnwakerider on March 31, 2009)
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-31-2009, 1:32 PM Reply   
Here is my setup
Upload
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-31-2009, 3:03 PM Reply   
i remember someone on WW posted pics of the bottom seperating, it cracked on the white frame/skeleton around the air-footbeds. i thought the pic was in the 09 setup thread, but if it was in there i did not see it rushing through it. the owner of the boots thought they were super cumfy but was miffed that it happened twice already.... ohhhh wait, i remember where i saw it (the shane or reliks thread) http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/681599.html?1238115438

so it is the shanes not the watsons...if that makes any difference...;)
Old    K.B.C.            03-31-2009, 3:29 PM Reply   
sucks to hear that, I really wanted a pair of the Vantage LTDs
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-31-2009, 3:34 PM Reply   
I tried on the Soven Limited and the Watson Limiteds at Woly when I picked up my Co. setup and they look insane, but the Co. boots are twice as comfortable. The LTD boots didn't seem as light as I thought they would be.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-31-2009, 4:35 PM Reply   
Scott (K.B.C.) (sperbet),

what about the Gator Phantom's, very similar to the limited vantages, closed toe version and all. from pictures and videos (never seen both in person) the Gator Phantoms look to be better. but looks 'can' be decieving. i would love to see a side by side review of the two someday
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-31-2009, 5:27 PM Reply   
Damn JB, that set up is sick!
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       03-31-2009, 6:13 PM Reply   
I was the one that posted up the Shanes that busted on me but I dont want that to hinder anyone from buying the LF ltd this year. They are a great boot!!! super comfy fairly light and all of them are sick looking!!!!! plus if they break you know LF is good for a new pair! :-) could happen with any binding any make was just givin everyone a heads up thats all :-)
Old     (jealous_soul)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-01-2009, 6:36 AM Reply   
i just got a pair of the 09 ltds and i like them so far....very comfortable.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-01-2009, 7:14 AM Reply   
SteveO - Thanks, I am really stoked get out and ride this bad boy. Too bad that we just got another inch of snow!!!

John
www.Waterskis.com