Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old    o_o            03-05-2005, 6:11 PM Reply   
are your feet sposed to come loose when u hit the water hard\ wipe out?
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-05-2005, 8:39 PM Reply   
If you hit hard enough i think they are supposed to release am i correct?

(Message edited by Air-warrior04 on March 05, 2005)
Old    powaman            03-05-2005, 10:14 PM Reply   
If there tight usually they wont come loose unless you fall hard or wiep out wierd or the board catches and rips it off yoru feet.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-06-2005, 11:04 PM Reply   
Your feet are supposed to stay attached to your legs but the bindings are supposed to release board instead of breaking your legs.
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-07-2005, 12:12 AM Reply   
yeah, hard falls are when it's ok for the board to come off your feet. What's really bad is when you only get one foot coming out, and the other one gets wrenched around spraining the crap out of your ankle. had that happen 2 summers ago, twice actually. It did it real bad one time, then again exactly one week later the next time I went out. yeah if you know you're going to bail hard, it's almost better if you try to help the board come off by pointing your toes downward as if trying to stand on your tippytoes if you were on flat ground.