Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (ebrown)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-27-2009, 2:01 PM Reply   
Does anyone know a place where a group of riders could go on a vacation, stay in a place on the water and have access to a wakeboard boat? I look forward to your thoughts!!!!

Cheers,

Eddie
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2009, 2:18 PM Reply   
Bass Lake, Pines resort. In California. Great place and they have wake boat rentals. Also most of your houseboat rental places have wake boat rentals.

AL
Old     (dwakesetter)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-27-2009, 2:45 PM Reply   
Norriswake.com
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-27-2009, 2:51 PM Reply   
Shasta is not too far from you. they do both. Trinity is a better choice IMO, but not sure if they rent wakeboats there.
Old     (nauti4life)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-27-2009, 3:57 PM Reply   
Lake Powell
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-27-2009, 4:11 PM Reply   
AL=shameless plug.... hahahaha. just kidden AL
But like others have said most marinas that rent houseboats will also rent wakeboats. Or try somewhere in Florida. Lots of camps and cable parks
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-27-2009, 6:43 PM Reply   
Lake powell is a definite must on the list of lakes to go to

but when it comes to high end wake boats, they are not available yet (that i know of anyway) there are a couple of centurions (avalanche and typhoon) at the aramark-ran marinas and that is about as top of the line as it gets. you would probably have to rent something from higher up in Utah or from Phoenix. i know there is some service in phoenix that will bring up malibus i think, but i forget the name of the company

anyway, have fun!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-27-2009, 6:57 PM Reply   
this place looks pretty good
http://www.lakelbjlodging.com/
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2009, 9:03 PM Reply   
Bass Lake is too cold, choppy and small.
Old     (okcwakebrdr)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-28-2009, 7:55 AM Reply   
Go to a wakeboard camp! Get to ride everyday and learn new tricks!