Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-10-2012, 7:05 AM Reply   
Article on the front page...

http://www.wakeworld.com/news/latest...als-more-.html

I'd be interested to know how this came about.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       02-10-2012, 7:38 AM Reply   
Yeah I almost mentioned this too. Roswell made those for Nautique and it sure as hell looks like it's the same design on the new Supras. I don't mind the tower - I like it on both manufacturers boats actually. But Roswell is responsible for the design not Correct Craft.

Is this unprecedented? One tower marketed/branded one way, then on another boat, another marketing angle/brand name? FCT III to S-Bend?

Last edited by juniorhawk; 02-10-2012 at 7:46 AM.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-10-2012, 7:47 AM Reply   

This thread has been discussing the exact topic as well
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-10-2012, 7:47 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791695

Woops here ya go
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       02-10-2012, 7:49 AM Reply   
Dave Briscoe, I was at one of his clinics this past summer and he said that it was the nautique tower on his supra. Something about someone building the tower for nautique, them using it for awhile but then dropping it, so supra picked it up. Cuz it is a schnazzy tower
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       02-10-2012, 10:12 AM Reply   
Skiers Choice let all their dealers know that there would be another tower option for this year and when the one they had in mind did not hold up to all the testing it was then decided to go with a proven tower. The tower is not a Correct Craft design and just like many other manufactures say Supreme and Moomba, they both used the old Malibu Illusion tower. Moomba calls it the V2 and Supreme just calls it the XTP.. Here is a tower that we build for both Sanger & Supreme..
Attached Images

Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       02-10-2012, 12:00 PM Reply   
I love that tower too.