Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bigjoe5412)      Join Date: May 2009       05-31-2009, 9:15 PM Reply   
So I just bought a SV-211 crossover and can't wakesurf without holding the rope and its getting annoying so I'm thinking fat sacs?

I was thinking this 725 lb bag
http://www.amazon.com/Wakeboard-Boat-Single-Launch-725lb/dp/B001T3YKIK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1243825100&sr=1-3
for $110 shipped

anyone know what pump i should get?
looks like the Uber Pump is the way to go?

trying to spend under $200 so keep that in mind for recommendations, then maybe i will spend more in the future.

Thanks for the help :-) !!!!!!
Old     (bigcatpt)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2009, 10:47 AM Reply   
I have this exact same sac. It is a good sac and I have had no issue's with it. I also bought an uber pump to go with it. Fills and empties fast. However, now I am ready to hard wire and plumb my boat so I don't have to hand fill the sacs. There are much better sacs out there if you are going to eventually plumb them in. Like this is top of the line for only a little more money. http://shop.maxwake.com/product.sc?categoryId=3&productId=30

You can hand fill this bag as well and then later you can hard wire it in without problem.

Spend the little extra money now and you won't have to do it twice. You will not be sorry.