Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-14-2004, 3:53 PM Reply   
Anyone wakeboard from this area?
Old    insanejackson            04-15-2004, 5:33 AM Reply   
That looks like a nice area. I just got married down there and as I drove by all the dune lakes I saw all the butta. I was wishing I could get a pull down there.

Good luck brotha
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-15-2004, 6:04 AM Reply   
I moved to Navarre about two months ago. I go riding anytime I can find a pull. I've been out riding acouple of times in Ft. Walden Beach in the last two months.
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-15-2004, 10:42 AM Reply   
I use to be stationed at Hurlburt Field. I use to see boats all over the place wakeboarding and skiing.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-20-2004, 8:47 PM Reply   
IM A
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-28-2004, 11:11 AM Reply   
Pulled the boat down twice now to ride in the bay. Was nice! Stayed at a hole in the wall place right there on Okalosa Island a few nights, then ended up in a condo over in Seaside. Love the area and it seems like there is good water to be found.

Attached pic is of "The Rig" overlooking the Choctawhatchee Bay.

The Rig
Old    parks31            04-28-2004, 1:03 PM Reply   
Any fresh water down there or is it salt only? Never put my boat in salt so I am a little worried about it. Any suggestions?
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-28-2004, 4:33 PM Reply   
damn tony why not post before you came, lol. theres plenty of good water to be found for sure and your really close to a bayou that Ross Gardner(liquid force) lives/rides on. that closed up water park across from seaside rents out jetskis and my buddy owns it, hes got a yellow x-9. next time your in the area make a post.
Adam- no fresh water but as long as you wash completely you'll be alright. my buddy has a SAN 2001 and its been salt water since new and still going stong. other buddy has 1999 malibu great condition still. and one more buddy has a 2001 x-9, great condition. just WASH COMPETELY. anyways sorry for the terrible grammer i gotta get downstairs for dinner, lol. later on ya'll
Paul
Old     (bob)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-30-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
We are out all the time, either where we put in near Hurlburt or if its rough over in cinco. My buddy has a supra and he will be moving down from crestburg soon so we should have 2 boats going frequently.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-01-2004, 3:22 PM Reply   
cool cool... as soon as the weather picks back up and summers swinging around some of us should try and get up. I'll get sean o'brian from Liquid Force to come up and go riding, we can get a couple of boats group up and go ride. ill post when somethings going down.
Old     (bob)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-05-2004, 7:42 PM Reply   
Paul we will be out sat riding and wind up hanging out at crab island in the afternoon the boat will look like this with a tower speaker setup added on