Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-08-2009, 6:30 AM Reply   
I am visiting Mt Laurel on business and am going in between Deptford and there. Anyone around that area still going out and need extra people?
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       10-08-2009, 7:31 PM Reply   
I'm about 10-15 minutes from where you're heading. Was out last weekend and water is a bit chilly but not too bad. I'll probably tough it out until the end of the month then winterize. There's a couple other guys around this area that ride too but not sure if they've winterized yet. In any event, let me know if you want to get out when you're in town. Try posting in the New Jersey Riders thread in the main forum.
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-09-2009, 6:53 AM Reply   
Hey Guys,

I am out visiting Jersey for a couple weeks and was seeing if anyone was still toughing it out still riding? I am in the Deptford and Mt Laurel area, perfectly ok with driving. The only down side is that I would have to be a mooch a board with size 11 feet. Totally up to pay for gas and help clean up, can drive and tow as well.

Is anyone riding early morning or late afternoon on Monday or thursday this coming week?