Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       12-15-2006, 10:01 AM Reply   
So I have a few questions about a 2004 SAN team addition... what options actually come with the "Team" Package?? #2 what are yalls thoughts on the wake/overall boat in general thanks
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-15-2006, 10:04 AM Reply   
Great boat overall. The wake is a personal opinion, I like it, not as good as mine, but it's good. But what matters the most is DO YOU LIKE IT? If so, how is the local dealer that would fix or service it?

Go to the boat section for more info...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-15-2006, 10:15 AM Reply   
I will have to go by memory, but assume that with the team package you got the full stereo/6 speakers(front speakers) and sub. FCT & Flight clips. Team ballast(though could choose to have flat tanks). PPWP. Obviously you would have the keyless dash ect.

There are some people who think the SAN has a pretty good wake and Correct Craft builds a nice boat....and I am one of them.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-15-2006, 10:25 AM Reply   
Here is a link to the options page of the 2003 catalog. I will assume that 2004 was exactly the same.

http://www.correctcraftfan.com/reference/2003_brochure/index.asp?page=35
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       12-15-2006, 11:08 AM Reply   
anyone have any idea how much ballast the team copmes with?? just curious if it is very much, or how much wed have to add to get it "right"
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-15-2006, 11:17 AM Reply   
well most of them had apprx 900lbs of stock ballast like 500 in back and 400 up front..

wake is nice with 3 or four people in it but most like to put 1400-1800 in these boats for an awesome wake..

the wake is steep like a wall but easy to get over and ride at long legnths.big pop even with the 900 but better with about 1200/1500.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2006, 11:30 AM Reply   
What are you used to Lyle? I've never needed more than the stock ballast SANs to keep me happy but it is a little more fun when there is an extra 1-2k in there. Remember that SANs are the most vert wakes you can get. More weight in the front helps make the wake more rampy. If I had the cash I'd snap one up in a second.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-15-2006, 12:15 PM Reply   
Ballast is 750 lbs. In my opinion the wake is a love or hate thing. It personally does not fit my riding style and wake preference unless it has stock weight only.
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       12-15-2006, 12:28 PM Reply   
Common now Jon, arn't you a little Biased??? lol... So yall dont have any spare slightly used 21V's layin around up there by any chance?? Does the 21V have a very rampy wake?? I met this really cool guy at the INT comps this year that was supposed to gimme a pull behind one, but he was too busy

(Message edited by lyle on December 15, 2006)
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-15-2006, 12:37 PM Reply   
flyhigh wait a month or so unitl all the boat show trade ins hit and all the deals for new and used boats come around..you will find a better deal then for sure..
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-15-2006, 8:16 PM Reply   
Haha. I know man, I just can't keep a 21V on lot! We had a used 21V but it sold in like 2 weeks. Send me an email with your price range and options you'd like and I'll see if I can set you up. The 21V has a very vert wake compared to other Supras. Its by far my favorite Supra Wake.

And I don't mind hitting a 210 wake, its one of my favorite wakes, just as long as there is not a ton of ballast in it.
Old    kvanderg            12-15-2006, 8:27 PM Reply   
Check out Boattraderonline.com

Seems like there are a bunch of 2006 21V's for sale on there.

Cheers!
Old     (mac_attack)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-15-2006, 9:07 PM Reply   
SANs are awesome boats. I use to ride behind my buddies SAN all the time. I didn't like the wake that much because it was just to vert. It was like hitting a wall and started taking a toll on my knees. There isn't much transition either. SANs don't take as much weight to throw a monster wake as most boats. Jon said it best when he said you either love it or hate it.
The same guy that had the SAN now has a 21V. I have ridden behind it a few time and the wake is awesome. Not to rampy, not to vert, just right. The 21V and MC 205V hull are the best wakes that I have ridden. My friend is actually selling his 21V now due to the arrival of there baby. If you're interested I can get you his digits. Later Bro.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-16-2006, 1:07 AM Reply   
All Nautiques come in three trim levels.

SE, signature edition: base model with keyed ignition, analog gauges, base motor, no stereo, no racks, black steering wheel and throttle knob. Of course you can options as desired.

LE, limited edition: motor upgrade, adds keypad ignition, digital gauges, base stereo, stereo remote, nicer steering wheel and throttle knob, maybe a few more things.

TE, team edition: all of the LE options, adds racks, tower speakers, subwoofer

I am sure I have made a mistake or ommission but this is the general idea.

The SAN is a proven wake but it is quite different than lots of other boats. People accoustomed to a rampy wake will need to adjust to the steeper lip and the slight trough.

Nautiques are usually in the top three in most everybodies ranking. My personal opinion is that they consistently build the best hull in this industry.
Old     (mayor_h)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-16-2006, 2:20 PM Reply   
Had a Sport Nauty(89) for many years,awesome boat,now I have an 02 SANTE,I love it.stock ballast is usually sufficient for beginners, but I think the wake is really fun with an additional 1500 or so pounds.If your an agressive rider it really boots you.