Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (cromulius)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-14-2007, 5:28 PM Reply   
I know cc are narrow and thus not the best wave making boat but does anyone have any feedback on what type of wave you can get out of a sv 211. There is one dirt cheap here.
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-15-2007, 9:44 AM Reply   
You can get a great wave out of that boat, actually it is one of the better wakesurfing boats in thier line. I have seen some nice setups on planet nautique coming out of a 211.
Old     (h20k9)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-15-2007, 10:58 PM Reply   
i agree with mr rodriguez,i give lessons to a kid that has a 08.the surf wave is awesome.and the wakeboard wake might be my current favorite.
Old     (cromulius)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-16-2007, 3:16 PM Reply   
from what i have gathered the prop rotation is the same with a 06 and older with the change in the 07 model. the current owner said in reverse the stern kicks port side. this is opposite my hydrodyne. which way does that mean the prop rotates. i sac the crap out of my ski boat on port side and the wave is ok. i wonder if my boat naturally have a better starbord wave since in reverse stern goes starbord. any ideas? i have heard that supras have a better starbord wave. just trying to figure out the whole rotation and which side is better thing. this boat is very cheap and beat up with it being run aground with reglassing from the skegs back. i know my patch on my current boat is starting to crack and am wondering if this would happen to the underside of this boat if it was not repaired properly.
Old     (goatroper222000)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-16-2007, 4:56 PM Reply   
i never surfed it, but dave briscoes 24' supra had a sweet wave even without ballast. prolly thigh high and 10ft long. starboard is left or right? i dunno. i was turning left when i drove it, so i the wave was coming off the left side of the boat. regular frontside wave.

dunno if this helps you at all, but for what its worth...
Old     (h20k9)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-17-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
i can almost guarantee the good side on nautiques 06 and after will be on the port side.unless they had a diff motor customed in their...an easy way to remember which side is which, port has the same amount of letters as left.
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-10-2008, 1:31 AM Reply   
the nautie 211 rocks as a wakesurfer..

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    surfdad            02-10-2008, 5:01 AM Reply   
Clubmyke really has his boat dialed in, both sides were equally well formed. Not too steep, long pocket. This picture is from his boat last...no...it was '06 - October of 2006. A good solid wake on the regular side too.

Upload
Old     (wmartin89)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-01-2008, 2:47 PM Reply   
What combination of ballast works best for the 211