Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-09-2013, 6:28 AM Reply   
Super pumped to finally be able to share the news! If you can find a way, try to make it up to Cragun's Resort in Brainerd, MN (June 6-8). Add Colin Ryan to the mix, and you've got a list of 4 guys that will be going HUGE and throwing hammers the entire week!

Which of my WW friends will be coming as well?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       05-09-2013, 7:08 AM Reply   
As long as my wife doesn't have baby #2 that weekend count me in!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-09-2013, 12:05 PM Reply   
Hopefully can hash out the summer schedule with the Mrs. tonight... as long as nothing major is that weekend, count me in!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       05-09-2013, 12:17 PM Reply   
I'll Man this thread up a little.... I'll be going regardless of any influence from my "other half" (she'd be pissed if we didnt go!).

Thats a SOLID line up of riders... not to mention the locals who will be throwing down!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2013, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycejb328 View Post
Thats a SOLID line up of riders... not to mention the locals who will be throwing down!
There is one more pro who is tentatively set to come. I want to get it confirmed, before I announce it, though.

Add $9k-$10,000 CASH for the contests, a pub cruise, a waterman competition, a golf outing, a few Red Bull parties, a Nada Worry pool party, a 40' inflatable gorilla and LOTS of door prizes...it should most definitely be a great time.

From the people we've been working with, it sounds like we'll have 3-4 times as many guests than the prior years.
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-10-2013, 6:08 AM Reply   
I already know that my other half is in - been planning on this for a few months now. Can't wait!