Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (nogoodjr)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-06-2010, 2:48 PM Reply   
Does anyone know if Evolution Covers is still in business? I hear they make a great product but I emailed a couple times and got no response. I also called and no answer just automated recording. Thanks for any info you can provide.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-06-2010, 3:14 PM Reply   
Yep, Corey is still in business.
Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-06-2010, 3:22 PM Reply   
He might be on vacation, I had him build me 3 covers 2 weeks ago and got them.
Old     (nogoodjr)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-06-2010, 3:57 PM Reply   
great news. Thanks
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-06-2010, 7:43 PM Reply   
Definitely still in business! We just got our boat back from Cory last week and I got an e-mail from him this morning. His covers are top notch! I couldn't believe how good it looked on the boat and how tight it still was after a 4 hour drive down the freeway!
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-06-2010, 10:14 PM Reply   
Try calling him instead, he's insanely busy these days and doesn't get to the e-mail as he's fielding calls all day. He's doing better than ever and having an epic year. I go by his place every once in a while or we'll catch up on the phone. He's still at it, give him a call.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-07-2010, 8:08 AM Reply   
I spoke to him on the phone a couple years ago and he seemed like a really great guy that I would have no problem conducting business with.
Old     (scott)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-07-2010, 4:51 PM Reply   
Damn the covers look Killer! I just bought a cover, but I can see where i am going to bye my next one! What do the run?
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-07-2010, 6:07 PM Reply   
His prices vary depending on the boat and what you want. Best to give him a call. I can tell you somwhere between $500-1000.
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-09-2010, 4:14 PM Reply   
Can you PM me his phone number?
Old     (mikebu)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-27-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
Corey built a cover for my boat a couple of years ago. i do alot of driving with my boat and had almost worn through one small area of the cover on the windshield. Sent him a email this week asking if we could get it fixed. He called me back in 10 minutes and because I live close by to get him the cover and he would fix it asap with no charge. I drove the cover to him today and he sewed a patch on it and I was good to go in 20 minutes. He totally stands by his covers and I would buy another from with no hesitation...
Old     (sasky_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-27-2010, 1:36 PM Reply   
I talked to Corey about 2 weeks ago, and he was game to make me a cover and send it up to canada.... seemed like a real straight shooter over the phone... sounded insanely busy!!!

Geoff
Old     (skyski1)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-27-2010, 3:56 PM Reply   
Evolution covers are well priced and worth every penny. If they are busy and it takes a little longer to get a cover, it is well worth the wait.
Old     (Duski)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-29-2010, 4:27 PM Reply   
Don't mean to hijack the thread, couple of months old so hopefully it has run it's course.

Does anyone know of another cover(no snaps) that you're able to trailer with. I tried Evolution however they do not make a cover for a Supra 20SSV.

Would love an Evolution type cover if I can find one.
Old     (mikebu)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-29-2010, 11:31 PM Reply   
Long shot but try going to http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/ and see if anyone has a Supra 20SSV in the greater Seattle Area. If you can find one Corey could probably go measure that boat and make you a cover...