Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       09-18-2003, 7:26 PM Reply   
Does anyone have any info. on the new 2004 vests. Mostly looking at Oneill and Jet Pilot non-coast guard approved. I am thinking about getting a 2003 vest when the deals start showing up, but I'm thinking maybe I should wait for the 2004 stuff. Was there any new vests at the expo in FL? Thanks for any info.
Old     (jefefitz)      Join Date: May 2002       09-19-2003, 11:45 AM Reply   
The oneill vapor is the way to go. They didn't change anything from '03-'04, so if you can find a deal on an '03 grab it.
Old    wakeboardjo            09-19-2003, 12:20 PM Reply   
I wouldn't automatically rule out non USCG approved, newer vest are coming out that are lightweight and low profile and are starting to be approved now too.
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-19-2003, 5:52 PM Reply   
jetpilot came out with a new side entry uscga
Old    maverick_gear            09-19-2003, 6:24 PM Reply   
the new jetpilot vesta are the best ever they are less expensive and way cooler than any of the others especially the Vapor that thing is a freekin pain in the ass!!! check out jetpilots new A-10 attack vest or the new shane vest that is a jersey or perhaps even the standard molded side entry, you might also look at the Cell Block CGA vest it is rad
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       09-19-2003, 6:26 PM Reply   
What is the new A-10 attack vest? Is there anywhere I can see it? Is it thin, side entry, cga, ncga? Thanks for any info.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-19-2003, 6:46 PM Reply   
The Liquid Force Hinge vest is a really comfortable CGA vest. Their new non-CGA vest isn't shown on the website yet but it has some cool features, including a special mesh material that is reported to absorb 60% of the impact with water. Worth checking out.
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       09-22-2003, 7:36 AM Reply   
Anyone have any pics of the new Jet Pilot or Oneill vests? Maybe from surf expo or their brochures?