Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (tobs2)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-08-2010, 11:27 PM Reply   
Hey all we do alot of day trips wakeboarding on Delta and send out alot of invites for those trips so I thought I would invite anyone interested to our last camping / wakeboarding ..trip this weekend Fri-Sun Sept. 10th to 12th at Lake Don Pedro.......this lake is about 1 hour away from East Bay Area......located off Highway 120................we have 3 campsites all next to each other and we are taking two boats. The site we have are RV sites so we have power and water at sites.

You can look on internet and see more about Lake Don Pedro if you like....it is in La Grange, CA......

When: Friday September 10th - Sunday September 12th.

Time: Friday 5PM (first evening run) until Sunday about Noon (morning run)

Where: Lake Don Pedro Moccasin Point. Campsite B22 - RV sites, we also have B20 and B19 sites....

Cost: Boat Gas (depends on number of times you go out and are pulled) plus about $15-20 bucks to share a campsite. You bring your own food, drink and tent.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. Note: you can come up Fri. or Sat if you like...just let us know when....

Please call me and or email me with any questions and or if you are interested in going with us, better to call then email....

My cell# 408-903-5529

Thanks,

Tobin