Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old    d_fresh            10-27-2008, 4:21 AM Reply   
Since Surf Expo, I just wondered if anyone has purchased any product from Company Wake. I would love to demo one. If there are any pro shops out there who have purchased product, chime in.
Old     (perfski)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-27-2008, 4:59 AM Reply   
They have told me it will may see some boards in late November, but they could have to push this back till after the first of the year. Sorry this is vague...but this is what we've been told.

Bill @ Performance.
Old     (company)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-27-2008, 8:48 AM Reply   
Thanks for asking Doug, and thanks for buying us a little time on the topic Bill, haha...

If you would like any information about getting on a demo board please contact info@companywake.com, and we will do our best to point you in the right direction, based on your location. We recently released a "Severance 138" into the wild that we could point in your direction immediately. (The Severance 138 is our dual fin, 3 stage board.)

As far as inventory is concerned, we will have our "Super Limited" boards and all of our apparel available in mid-November, coming up here really soon...The concept of our "Super Limited's' is that they are the first 100 boards off of the line, ever, so it's kind of a special thing for us. After the Super LTD's and apparel start to ship, we will make the rest of the line available in December and into the new year...

Regardless, thanks for the support out there everyone, very very appreciated...

Co Crew!
Old     (juiceman831)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-27-2008, 3:09 PM Reply   
Must.........gggeeetttt.........com.....pa...ny... .wakes.......stufff..........TINO......Rand..a.lll l........valdez........
.....please.........(signal terminated)............................
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       10-27-2008, 3:13 PM Reply   
any way to get a demo out to me in discovery bay ca. I'm on the delta I'm sure there will be lots of gyus in the area interested.
Old     (mcclure_kevo)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-27-2008, 9:38 PM Reply   
find jarret brantley on wakeworld he might be able to help you out
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-27-2008, 9:41 PM Reply   
jarret has already posted on here saying hes going to get demos going here real soon on the westcoast so hes the guy your going to want to talk to